► Official Smackdown thread
Ouch
https://mobile.twitter.com/GIFSkull/stat...16/photo/1
[Image: Chase-Field-2-1024x732.jpg]
Well RIP his career lol
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Ouchie
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

I saw that live and thought for sure Bryan might have had a broken rib.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Judging by the image quality that GIF is from 1987.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Will Daniel Bryan be charged for theft on a Hot dog, a Large fountain drink and AJ Styles gloves? I believe that's about 35 bucks total which constitutes a misdemeanor.

FICKLE!!!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
That promo was so good too. Bryan is on another level lately.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
WWE has released Cien Almas. They also managed to sign Andrade to an exclusive deal.
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
God damn it Chris made my stomach churn for a second
Now you know how the rest of us feel every time you post!
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
That Rey/Andrade match was fucking FIRE

Smackdown has been really good
[Image: Chaos.png]

Yeah Smackdown was pretty decent even before they started the whole "We're going to change and try harder and listen to the fans" bullshit they're doing now.

Raw has been the same bullshit while SD has had some great matches and Bryan killing it.

I just want Shane to go away
[Image: Chaos.png]

Shane is a one note bore.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Mike and Maria Kannellis recently asked for WWE officials to release them from their contracts.

Sources tell us the Kanellis’ have been unhappy with the way they’ve been used in WWE for awhile and finally made the decision a few weeks ago to request their releases.

Mike Kanellis has also once again started selling new shirts on Pro Wrestling Tees.

Mike and Maria Kannellis signed with WWE in April of 2017 and debuted in June at Money in the Bank. Months later, Mike revealed he had been battling addiction and Maria announced she was pregnant. The duo weren’t used much on TV after that, until recently resurfacing on 205 Live.

According to CageMatch.net, Mike Kanellis wrestled on SmackDown Live a total of four times since signing with WWE. The rest of his appearances were largely relegated to Main Event and live events.

FYI — WWE doesn’t always grant release requests, so it’s possible nothing comes of this and the couple are simply paid to sit at home until the deal expires.
Impact may want them. AEW sure as shit doesn’t need them.
Although probably not intentional, this has to be the biggest con job in WWE history.

Impact or MLW will take them.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
He must be really unhappy cause he replies to fans all the time on twitter saying he’s grateful and thankful just to have a job with WWE
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I see a bunch of people giving them shit online because they showed up in WWE, he got free rehab, she got free maternity leave, and now they want out. I think it's hilarious. Vince has spent decades getting rich off the broken bodies of people he drove into the ground until they couldn't go anymore. I root for anyone to get as much as they can out of that company.

[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
I want to get more out of Maria.
I'd still suck her asshole like I was trying to drink a milkshake.

[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
They got over on WWE huge. More power to them, I find it hilarious.
[+] 1 user Likes sanderz1's post