► Official Smackdown thread
Funny story, I'm writing up the Foley/Undertaker HIAC issue of the Observer as we speak
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
B-b-but I thought you needed a day off!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
The grind never stops!
Forgot this was on. All I have seen is some terrible vignette of Harper and Rowen as The Bloody Brothers or the Bludgeon Bros or some shat.

Then Bobby Roode fucking CHOKED on the mix and Dolph didn't do much to save him. Ship em back to NXT.
Usos are on fire right now
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I tuned out to watch other stuff but I read about Bobby Roode forgetting his lines or something. Guess I need to watch it.
(10-11-2017, 08:11 AM)Peezy Wrote: I tuned out to watch other stuff but I read about Bobby Roode forgetting his lines or something. Guess I need to watch it.

Meh, it happens. Happens to everyone. Remember how shitty Styles was when he feet came in against Cena? Ya, neither do I
Or The Rock having his lines on his arm
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Can't wait to make Twiztid on 2k18 and BEAT THEY ASS
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
Twiztid are available in 2K18 but it's not their classic look. There are also some decent ICP creations as well as some lackluster Boondox and ABK downloadables.

Smackdown seems to have been pretty lackluster. Stangerer Things could be fun next week.
Sami is such a tremendous little shit. He's awesome as a heel
WTf at Raw not coming to Smackdown? Did I miss something?
They all got beat down, are on real medical leave, Lesnar dgaf, Miztourage dgaf, and Braun is in a dump.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Raw people are selling their beatdown
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(10-24-2017, 10:28 PM)Opitiplex Wrote: WTf at Raw not coming to Smackdown? Did I miss something?

At the very end right as the show was going off the air, Shane and DB were talking about it. They basically said they were surprised Raw didn't show up and DBry told him, "Yeah not yet. But when they do, it's on you."

We're still weeks away from Survivor Series. They'll show up eventually.
In a perfect world, the leader of the Smackdown team gets taken out at Survivor Series and Shane has to announce a replacement then *finalcountdown.mp3*
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Shane vs Angle or

DB vs Angle

If they could get DB cleared that is.

Jimmy King > Sting

I think we're getting Sami vs. Shane at Survivor Series.
It'd be badass if it came down to Angle leading Team Raw vs Daniel Bryan leading Team Smackdown, but it'll probably end up being Shane again like last year. At least it'll give KO/Sami an excuse to interfere and cost Smackdown the match.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I’d say about 20-30% of the viewing audience probably get fashion filesTarantino references and it’s great lol
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Also I love the crip vs blood survivor series story line
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Oh shit, Big E defending the KBC title in a 1-on-1 match against the first ever champ Rusev! BIG MATCH FEEL!
AND NEW!
Handsome Rusev adding to his run???

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Indeed!
Team SmackDown continues beating up RAW.
SurvivorSeries Team Raw is short because someone’s ass got beat before the match.
Team SmackDown is beating the fuck out of last 3 of Team Raw.
Cena’s music hits, joins Team Smackdown.
Angle vs Cena

Jimmy King > Sting

On Busted Open they were positing that WWE is setting up for a D.Bry return. That would be the biggest pop ever.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I still doubt it but that'd be cool
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
It doesn't look like it. Smackdown's team looks like it's set up as Shane, Randy, Roode, Nakamura, and AJ or Rusev (probably AJ). I mean you could take someone out for sure and if you did, I'd take out Shane. But who knows.
Yeah pretty sure that's what it's gonna be.