Official Smackdown thread
Fucking bullshit. I was waiting for new shit.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
My internet crapped out last night (*shames fist at Comcast*) so I only saw the first hour. Sounds like I didn't miss much during the second.

The AJ/Owens match was good. Looks like we're getting Shane/Owens at WM
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Has Nakamura put on a good match since coming up to the main roster?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Nakamura on the main roster has been very lackluster...no me gusta :/
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Nakamura has had good matches on the main roster, just not at PPV's yet. Backlash with Dolph was lame, but then their rematch on Smackdown the next week was a heck of a lot better.

Same with Corbin at Battleground, it just sucked, but then last week was a lot better.

I was stoked for Cena and Nakamura and yea I wish they had gotten more time, they basically did just put in their spots and then go for it, but I still liked it. I thought it was as good as it could be for the length of time that it was.

AJ and Owens was good, though Chioda wasn't close enough for the punch-spot and Owens had to awkwardly lunge way too far forward to hit him.

Chad Gable may have lost, but that match was no where near a squash match. I think they're still testing the waters with Chad, probably cause of his size. But jesus Christ that was the best match of the night and the crowd was super into it, and I legit thought Chad was gonna make Rusev tap out for a minute there.
Don't worry guiz, if ANYONE can get a quality match out of your hero Knockamirra it's Jinder Mahal!!!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Starting to see the light with Cena. He really seems to bring out the best in everyone. He'll never be what I consider a great wrestler but I can appreciate that everyone that feuds with him or has a match with him seems to bring their A game.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Cena has been absolutely great for probably the last 3-4 years. It seems to have started around the time when he was doing the U.S. title open challenges but even before that, he had some classics. Great matches with Punk, with Bryan, he even had weirdly great chemistry and matches with Batista. And even though it was during the Super Cena era, he had really good matches with guys like Orton and Edge too, but then again, they always had 1000 matches together so there's no excuse for them to suck after that much practice.

But yeah, Cena's been a top level wrestler for awhile now. And it helps that all the "fuck this guy being shoved down our throats" hate has moved from Cena to Reigns.

I got nothing but respect for BMJ. Works his ass off, is great at what he does, and seems to be a great person outside of the ring. That's all you can ask.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
As a person and a worker, I wish more talent back then and now had his ethic and attitude. Jericho is probably the only one I can think of that has been in the game as long as has shown that type of consistency.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(08-02-2017, 03:04 PM)Peezy Wrote: I got nothing but respect for BMJ. Probably the greatest mixtape to hit the internet in years. It's only rival for mixtape of the year will be Lil B - Black Ken.

Basically, Flapjack is the true Prius God and all other Alt-Rhymers should praise his name or be wiped off the face of the internet by the MAGA Gang and the Flapamaniacs.

Damn, respect son. I'll let Flapjack know how you feel.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 5 users Like Brulos's post
John Chenah is definitely at his best over the last few years. Peezy said it very well (as usual, I love Peezy, I'd suck his cock and then wait anxiously for his lengthy review of my skills)
4.5 stars. Would have been better in the Tokyo Dome.
[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
I think Zack would get at least a couple rounds of applause mid fellatio from those reserved Tokyo fans.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Winner of tonight's first match becomes the new KBC champion!
Looks like it's either going to be an Uso, Zayn or Dillinger.

Win the Day!

Looks like it's gonna be Tye, Sami, or one of the Usos.

Fuck, it's gonna suck if it's an Uso. Trying to tell them apart each week will suck.
What if match ends in DQ?

Also, I ninja'd you there!

Win the Day!

On to the next match. First match with a pinfall or submission finish.
AND NEW!!!

Win the Day!

Fuck. Which Uso was that?

This is gonna suck
Jimmy. Good luck keeping track.

Win the Day!

Although, with that guest spot I think Arn deserves the KBC Championship.

Win the Day!

Oh my god Breezango is amazing

Win the Day!

Jimmy Uso retains his KBC championship
I forgot SD was on. What was the match?

Win the Day!

Agag @ the Fake Diesel and Fake Razor Doppelgangers poster in the Fashion Peaks segment tonight.

Win the Day!

Fashion Files segment was yet again amazing.

Usos vs. New Day (Kofi/Xavier). They won.
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Corbin sucks a cock.

Win the Day!