► Official Smackdown thread
Bryan's new belt is amazing

[Image: 001_TITLE_01252019gd_0033--dac481c89a52a...81539e.jpg]

[Image: 002_TITLE_01252019gd_0081--8ec8820614879...173f59.jpg]

[Image: 003_TITLE_01252019gd_0339--cdc326ba5b349...eaf8c3.jpg]

His gimmick is Straight Edge Society 2.0, but vegan.
Yes. And I kinda love it. Wonder who else he'll add to his stable.

Did Harper get hurt a while back then? I completely missed what happened to the Blugeon Brothers
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
If I remember, I think Rowan got hurt first and had to have surgery. And since he was gonna be out for several months, I think Harper decided to get some surgery he had been putting off also. I might be wrong though.

Rowan has been hurt how many times since being called up? Had to be 3-4 times. Shitty for him
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
(01-30-2019, 10:56 AM)Peezy Wrote: Yes. And I kinda love it. Wonder who else he'll add to his stable.

Rumor is Ciampa and Gargano. That would be the tits.

Don’t name it something stupid like GMO-Free or something of the sort.
No Artificial Additives
Gluten Free
I like the wood work on that. The burlap is going to get nasty quick as that's going to absorb all the sweat and blood that might get on it. The wood seems thicker than it needs to be, it would look better if it was around half the depth and they could still have all the recess work done it. But that's just me being nit picky, and they probably went extra thick to make sure it could hold up to be tossed really far or used as a weapon.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
On Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez said it looks like SmackDown will end up on FS1. He also said WWE is lucky they signed the deal when they did, because they wouldn’t get $1 billion dollar contract for the show with its current numbers
Ouch
Ouch for who?

Vince got a billion and FS1 has awful ratings already. WWE will be their flagship program
Ouch for Fox. The whole idea had been it would be WWE on network TV for the first time since Saturday Night's Main Event, with the extra audience being on network TV gets you.
Its still going to Fox. Speculation is that based on the mention that it was said as being short term, if ratings down turn around dramatically, it will probably end up on FS1.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Kofi putting up a fight
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Leave it to WWE to set up something good then blow it
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

I didn't watch, but it sounds like Kofi had a star making performance in the gauntlet match
Yeah Kofi had a hell of a night. That was fantastic.

Reminds me of his time slinging paint on Orton’s car.
Woo Vince replaces Kofi with KO in a move that reeked of blatant similarity to replacing Becky Lynch with Charlotte.

Still, I'm glad they did it. They kept Kofi in the mix, and I THINK this means they realized Kofi is the right opponent for the WWE title at WrestleMania. If Kofi had gone to Fastlane, I'm sure it would've been a great match but he would've almost definitely lost. Save it til Mania and there's a pretty decent chance he could actually win. So I'm all for it.

Asuka/Mandy Rose apparently had their segment cut, yay Women's title for Smackdown.

I need to look up the clip of Aleister hitting Black Mass on Shinsuke. Geez.

R Truth rises from the dead and brings back the US Open challenge, woo! Points for me!
It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I received tickets for a house show which I went to last night. I haven’t been to one in probably 15 years. Wasn’t even sure which brand until I got there. Overall it was fun. The card was strange.

The Bar vs Usos vs Shinsuke/Rusev
Naomi vs Mandy Rose
Andrade vs Miz
Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe
Daniel Bryan vs Mustafa Ali
IIconics vs Nikki Cross/Carmella
Orton vs AJ Styles
Charlotte Flair vs Asuka

Tons of kids at the show and people who don’t understand wrestling which is fine. We were all like that once. Daniel Bryan and Ali was MOTN. Orton and AJ was not good. They put some effort into production of the show and had plenty of videos to keep people entertained between segments as well as before the show. The ending to the main event made absolutely no sense. Mandy Rose got into the ring and threw Asuka into the turnbuckle right in front of the ref. He looked legit confused and then played along and told her to get out and blah blah blah. Then moments later, Asuka beats Charlotte clean.

Sadly no New Day, Becky, Mysterio, Truth, Owens, or any of the new call ups from NXT.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Catching up and I’m on the episode where Vince replaces kofi w ko... originally pissed till I read your POV Zack.. hope you’re right. why build him up like that with no pay off right ?
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Wtf Lana dropped her accent?

How’s R Truth not only crazy relevant but the US champ wtf lol .. he is funny though

I love Mysterio is back every week and killin it, is he just on all the Mexican supplements or what?
Oh man, definitely keep watching for the Kofi stuff. That storyline is firing on all cylinders and it's great.

Last night's Smackdown was phenomenal. It's amazing how much better that show is than Raw every single week and last night was up there among some of the best.

Yea thank god for TiVo, I really liked smackdown especially comparing it to the raw episode (also thank god for the fast forward feature lol) LOL and Owens pinning Bryan with the stunner... he’s gotten pinned soooo many times

Edit: to your point peez, I clearly didn’t feel a need to post or comment until watching smackdown lol
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
(03-13-2019, 02:10 PM)tehgiftofgab Wrote: Catching up and I’m on the episode where Vince replaces kofi w ko... originally pissed till I read your POV Zack.. hope you’re right. why build him up like that with no pay off right ?

Isn't it great how I'm always right
Except in Fantasy wrestling! 2nd place ass nigga
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
For now!

But I am seriously wondering how Kofi (or anyone for that matter) could manage to win THAT gauntlet match. Jesus.
Yeah it's a bit overkill. I assume New Day will help him.

Yea but I also half expect New Day to get banned from ringside too.

So I dunno.
Maybe they will catch a beating prior to the match.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]