Official Smackdown thread
Really solidly awesome match between Becky and Charlotte this week, plus Becky making Charlotte tap clean was unexpected and that was cool.

I think Chad and Jordan are both about to get good singles pushes. JORDAN OBVIOUSLY. But Chad, they've been hinting at his too so I think that's coming up.

That Punjabi Prison match looks like it'll be hard for people to see into it, even with the cameras.
They have no plan for Chad at this point. I hope he doesn't become another Marty. I skipped over the womens match even though I heard it was good. Their entire division is so weak and lacking in story that it is hard too hard to care. Constantly shuffling the same 6 women around is boring as fuck. Tamina needs to be cut, I have given up on Natalie (and she wont be getting any better), Charlotte should have been the same person she was on Raw and pretty much dominated their division, Becky is Becky is Becky is Becky, Naomi has her moments but only with the right opponents (lets not bring up her mic skills, and Carmella can get the heat but her promo skills far exceed the tools she has in the ring, and Lana...bring back the Lana we all knew and loved.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
So next week's Smackdown just got a bit interesting.

Cena vs. Nakamura announced. The winner goes on to face Jinder at SummerSlam. I'm very intrigued by this.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

I could see Cena wanting to put over Nakamura and that yellow man winning the title at SummerSlam.

Win the Day!

I might be alone, but Cena/Nakamura sounds more intriguing than the rest of the G1 Climax.
[Image: tumblr_oth5mdFJJV1u1ljrzo2_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes The Kevstaaa's post
It's definitely a dream match. I REALLY hope that it isn't spoiled by some outside bullshit. But this is that WWE and I have a feeling either Rusev, Corbin or both will ruin it.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
This fucking main event is better than all of Battleground combined. Fucking Christ.

Win the Day!

SmackingTalk lives!

Win the Day!

[+] 3 users Like Rob's post
Ahahahahahahah this is tremendous
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Huh....next week gonna be HUGE with BMJ v Shittsgay Knockamira on SDL. I almost feel like this is God's (VKM) way of riteing the Universe with all these treacherous Japanese sympathizers around here nowadays. Just know that when BMJ makes Shittsgay tap imma feel sooooooooo good fam.....kinda like I just made all of you tap too.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fro's post
Fro's gimmick is hands down my favorite on the board
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
Liking quality PRO wrestling is no gimmick fam. I really tried that Japanese shit when they did their AXS live show but outside of Good Ol' JR calling a helluva ballgame & Mr. Ass showing he's still got it I literally saw nothing good.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
It's not a gimmick bro, if you'd take the time to actually hang out with fro and not hang out on reddit you'd know that.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 3 users Like Brulos's post
Fro is the most genuine mother facko I've ever meet
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Shinsuke and John sounds great I'm just worried about the outcome.

1. John wins clean (unlikely I think)
2. John wins due to Baron Corbin interfering (more likely)
3. No finish because of Jinder or Baron interfering (somewhat likely)
4. Shinsuke wins clean (somewhat likely)
5. Shinsuke wins due to Jinder interference (somewhat likely)

If Shinsuke wins, I believe he'd defeat Jinder. But I'm scared at the possibility of Jinder getting to beat shinsuke. I also think if shinsuke beat Jinder, it's almost guaranteed Baron would cash in on him and I'm real fuckin tired of people winning the title and immediately getting cashed in on.

Baron and Shinsuke was much better on SD than Battleground. THAT was what I was hoping Battleground would've been.

Great beatdown by the Usos.

Great Us title segment and Jericho :o

Great triple threat, surprised AJ won it back. What is even going on? AJ vs jericho and Owens vs Shane?

Smackdown was good this week, and it looks good for next week too.
I'm extremely pumped up for this match tonight. I really fucking hope that there isn't any outside bullshit to fuck it up. This match deserves to be great.

Win the Day!

WWE isn't just going to let this happen. The only way I could see it working is if Cena loses clean then goes to Raw.
They have to let this happen. My body will cripple on the spot if they fuck this up.

As they say on the Purocast... pants are totally off for this one.

Win the Day!

Starting with the US Championship match? I'm in.

Win the Day!

Deputy Dango

agag

Win the Day!

(08-01-2017, 07:03 PM)Rob Wrote: They have to let this happen. My body will cripple on the spot if they fuck this up.

As they say on the Purocast... pants are totally off for this one.

I for one welcome our new Japanese overlord.
Poor American Alpha. One gets to be Kurt Angle's kid and the other gets to job out on SmackDown.

Win the Day!

Less than 20 minutes for this match? Something finna fuck this up.

Win the Day!

PLEASE BE A GOOD MATCH
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Rest holds like WHOA!

This is an awesome match to NOT use the split screen commercial break on. Because using it during the Zayn v English match is where we really wanted it.

Win the Day!

This match is not good. I don't know if it is Shinsuke or John. Can't place my finger on what specifically is not clicking...it just doesn't feel organic or like a big match?

Who cares? Cena is dead.
B A S E D
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
(08-01-2017, 08:59 PM)Mudkips Wrote: B A S E D

*takes off hat*
*rubs head*
Fine speech.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
I agree that the match wasn't good. It was basically just them getting all of their normal spots in and then Nakamura fucking killing Cena's neck.

Although on my live feed, they now have Corbin killing Cena before getting put through a table.

Win the Day!

RIP SmackingTalk. We hardly knew ye.

Win the Day!