► Official Smackdown thread
So I see Rusev is the #1 contender now. Huh.....it's like all's he needed was to be on my fantasy team!!!! XD

Now here comes the part where he loses 2-3 inna row to AJ.......just like that guy on last fantasy team rite.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
At least your first round pick didnt drop his title 24 hours after you drafted him!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I could actually see them giving Rusev a shot with the belt. Dude has been over like crazy.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Too close to Summer Slam for the title change I think.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
You never know. We've had title changes right before Mania and Summerslam before.

Though I wouldn't bet on Rusev winning it.
AJ's their money maker on the blue brand. There's no way they're taking the title off of him for quite some time. I'd love to see Rusev get a run in the future though.

Win the Day!

The way miz eliminated Bryan last week and the whole backstory they have... am I the only one that wants to see miz win the title before wm and have Bryan challenge in the main event of wm?? Has potentional to be one of the absolute best build up/matches to a main event at wm ever

If they were to keep booking it as well as they have between the two so far
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I'd be alright with it because I'm a big time Miz fan. But I think we'll get it at Summerslam
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Why tf are Kane and Bryan back together. Doesn't Kane have an election to run.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Not really. He already won the primary so he's a shoe-in to win the election. So he really doesn't have to do anything. He's already won. He's just killing time until November.

With Bryan's contract still in question, I don't see them doing a Miz/Bryan WWE title feud at the moment, though that'd be fucking stellar if they did. As it is, I expect DBry vs Miz at Summerslam.

Which has me wondering how Team Hell No (I still think they should've been called Team Friendship, fucking 10 year old's voting on Team Hell No just so they can say a swear) vs Bludgeon Brothers will go. I can't imagine Team Hell No just up and losing first match back, so maybe they'll wrestle on Smackdown once or twice and get their wins there and then lose having Kane eat the pin at Extreme Rules. Or maybe it'll be a gimmick match so they can lose without really losing.

Not a fan of Sanity losing their first match on TV, but I have to remember that they lost their debut match in NXT too. But still, I dunno if that's a good sign or not.

James Ellsworth for the lulz, it's like watching Sal on Smackdown
(06-27-2018, 09:59 AM)Zack T Wrote: James Ellsworth for the lulz, it's like watching a better looking version of Sal on Smackdown

Ftfy
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
(06-27-2018, 09:22 AM)Peezy Wrote: Not really. He already won the primary so he's a shoe-in to win the election. So he really doesn't have to do anything. He's already won. He's just killing time until November.

I remember the last time America had this mentality
Yuuup

For all the DB marks, this is a good read on ESPN. I believe Peezy and I shared the same opinion several pages ago.

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/24018...niel-bryan
I actually understand why DB seems to just be floundering in the midcard right now. Probably 2 reasons. For starters, he's still probably on a probationary period. Still being tested after each match and shit. They probably don't want to invest too much into him until they know he's going to be able to hold up to it.

And secondly...his contract expires at the end of August and he still hasn't re-signed. So they're probably not going to do too much with him until he does.

Bryan said on Jericho’s podcast he isn’t being restricted at all. I’m sure that isn’t 100% true however
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
DBry brought back pyro!

Hahaha that was awesome.

Also, dunno if anyone else caught it but during Asuka vs Ellsworth when she hip attacked him to the floor, you could hear a guy around the front row yell at Ellsworth "I'm so jealous right now you don't even know"
Hahaha yeah I heard that. Texted Joe about it. That was hilarious.

So now Jeff Hardy is working a full-blown match on TV so I have no idea what the fuck's going on with him anymore

What I'm thinking is the US Championship match Sunday night got the Bryan/Sheamus treatment and was cut down for time. The match they're doing tonight is probably what they had planned.

Win the Day!

I guess. He's known to be injured though and is supposed to be taking time off. I guess this Orton beat down is how they're gonna write him off TV for awhile?

OMG this Orton ear thing

That was pretty sick. This probably is gonna do Hardy vs Orton at Summerslam, or Hardy/Orton/Nakamura (Heard Orton yelling "Where's Shinsuke?" during the beatdown at one point)

AJ vs Andrade was good. I was hoping Andrade would win, but it's not gonna really hurt him that his first loss on the main roster is to the WWE Champion, AJ Styles. Kind've a shame that they made him tap out, but again, it won't really matter long term. I still think we're headed for AJ vs Joe at Summerslam though.

Becky vs Carmella, I think Becky wins and wins at Summerslam too.

Jeff's promo at the start of the show was entertaining. Can you believe that's his first in-ring promo since returning to WWE at Mania last year?

Miz's eulogy was good but it got even better when he started trashing DBry. Miz has been stumbling over his words over the last 2 weeks though, hopefully he stops that - I figure it's because he's getting so fired up that his mouth is moving faster than his brain but get it under control buddy, you got this.

New Day vs Sanity vs Bludgeon Brothers for Summerslam

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Yeah Orton grabbing Jeff's stretched lobe made me lose my appetite.

God damnit I was enjoying my meal too
(07-18-2018, 10:30 AM)Zack T Wrote: Miz's eulogy was good but it got even better when he started trashing DBry. Miz has been stumbling over his words over the last 2 weeks though, hopefully he stops that - I figure it's because he's getting so fired up that his mouth is moving faster than his brain but get it under control buddy, you got this.

Two weeks? More like his entire career.

[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Smackdown was pretty good tonight. It's amazing how much better this show is than Raw and how much better NXT is than both of them. It's like the further you get from Vince's direct attention, the better the show is.

Yeah. Smackdown is a really good show and NXT is in the top two of best promotions of today with routine 5* classics and Raw is fucking unwatchable. 80yo Male out of touch with society, big surprise
[Image: Chaos.png]

NXT #1
Smackdown #2
205 Live #3
Raw #4

And I don't even watch 205 live but just by reading the results, it sounds like a better show than Raw

Lana is the best, Lana #1

Miz/Maryse/DBry segment was golden. Miz was golden all night, really.

Rusev/Almas was interesting, I'd like to see more of that.

Joe vs Styles confirmed, that's cool.

I'm thinking The Bar vs Bludgeon Brothers if they don't make it a triple threat or four way. Simply because we haven't seen that match yet. Dunno who'll win, though I'd want the Bar to win. Bludgeon Brothers are just stupid to me. And that sucks cause I like Luke Harper, but the gimmick is just terrible and it doesn't feel to me like anyone is really buying into it.

R-Truth "Did you see what he did to you?"
Tye Dillinger looks perplexed and defeated

lololol
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
Someone on Reddit had a great idea for R-Truth. He should come out at the women's PPV, all hyped up and ready to wrestle, and then do the whole "Oh. My bad" thing.