► Official Smackdown thread

[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Eveidently Shane is actually hurt and is probably missing Mania. Ouch
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Triple threat between KO and Sami and DBry then
What's the catch though? Why would Sami and KO fight each other in that match instead of just double-teaming Bryan the whole time?
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Exactly. They need to give Bryan a partner. Too bad Cena is busy
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Sami has decided to use kayfabe to make a couple dollars, lol

[Image: Q1aOYbc.jpg]
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Q: What's the only way you can fuck up Rusev Day?
A: Tag him with Jinder

The Women's Battle Royal trophy looks like a uterus
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
Kill the writers please. In a 15 second promo from Finn and Sasha for MMC, they show more character and get you more invested than in fucking scripted 25 minute promos.

So I'm watching this week's smackdown for the first time in forever... is the crowd always dead?
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

Depends on where they are I guess.

Watch last week's Smackdown, with DBry's opening promo and the closing segment with him and KO/Sami. The crowd there was the total opposite of dead.
Yeah they showed that at the beginning of the show and it was epic, but he tried getting a yes chant going on this one and the crowd was dead. Can't wait for the pop he gets at mania you guys that are going are going to get such a great energy from that
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

I think I'm gonna give 205 Live another whirl tonight.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
DBry vs. AJ tonight. Holy shit.

I just got back to Memphis an hour ago and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back to NOLA before this show ends
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
So SD has been as good if not better than Raw. Better in ring stuff and a few surprises. Smaller crowd but good energy.

The dark match main event is fuckin Shinsuke vs. Dolph Ziggler...same as last year. No mention of 205 Live. Also Orton was having fun trolling the crowd after they went to break.
Dude fell asleep during 205 Live. Crowd ate that shit up. Chants included:
"You should wake up!" / "LET HIM SLEEP!"
"He's okay!" (After a guy checked his breathing)
Security came to wake him up which lead to: "Welcome back!"
"You still got it!"
"Yes!"
And "One more nap!"
[+] 7 users Like Chris's post
LOL
(04-10-2018, 09:58 PM)Peezy Wrote: LOL

[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
During the dark match he was more over than Shinsuke or Ziggler. They were chanting "Napamura" at him. Dude was completely wasted and doing the GTS taunt. Dolph worked it into the finish where he was staring at the guy then went to go after him. The ref pointed at his own face and reminded Ziggler to put on a smile. Dolph then caught a knee to the face and it was over. Nothing too special but overall it was a fun, memorable night.
Smackdown was pretty gosh darn ok. Daniel Bryan and AJ was good but not the epic super match that I think they can have. But given that we know how it was supposed to end now, it makes sense.

I just want the Bludgeon Brothers to go away. And that's a shame, because I like Luke Harper. But blah.

Peyton and Billie Kay! Yayayayayayaya! Carmella finally cashed in and she didn't lose! Embarrassed And they did it in such a way that I didn't feel that her victory over Asuka was made lesser by her loss tonight. That was a very thorough beatdown.

Oh fuck, Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal again! It was such a FANTASTIC FEUD last year, definitely left me wanting more...I can't wait for it to end with the inevitable Singh interference into the Khalas win.

Shinsuke's interview was hilarious. He's gonna rule as a heel.

I guess Naomi is gonna get a big push on whichever show she lands on. I want to care, cause I know she's hyper athletic, but like Nattie said - her winning honestly felt more like a disappointment than anything else.
I feel like I'm the only person who likes Naomi. She ain't the best but she's pretty damn decent. And I'd gladly take my place behind her in a human centipede type situation.
I like Naomi. Heel Nak is the best. Look at hisbwprk when he started Chaos in njpw. So good.

Great Smackdown overall

Yea I third the heel naka talka
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
The no speak English line was fantastic and I was thrilled that he interrupted the main event. I'd rather see DB/AJ at SS for the title or on some kind of card with major implications. No need to waste that kind of potential on a Smackdown episode.

I really hope they do something with the tag team division during the shake up. I'm just not feeling Smackdown's tag team division right now. Usos as I have said time and time again are hands down the best tag team in over a decade and that's not to take anything away from Young Bucks but Usos to me are borderline perfect in everything from their in-ring execution to style to timing to chemistry to athleticism;etc. Far better than what the Wild Samoans were for sure. However, their feud with New Day is a year expired. Bludgeon Bros is a fine feud but only if it's just Usos and them. New Day should probably go back to Raw and hopefully someone like Revival, AOP or another upcoming tag team can make their way to SD to give that division some new life.

The Carmela cash in was perfect. The question that I have about that is for how long Carmela will run with the title for. I can't fathom that it won't be long before they put the title on Asuka and thus leads to Asuka/Charlotte 2 at Summerslam. At least that's my train of thought. Maybe Charlotte feuds with Peyton Royce for a little while, gets over there and perhaps Carmela feuds with either Asuka or Naomi in the mean time. I'd even be cool with seeing a Charlotte/Asuka/Naomi match for the women's title. The shake up next week should give a more definite answer on which direction they go but if they don't touch the women's division (which realistically I think that's actually the last thing they should look at for the shake-up given the division on both shows is probably the best it has ever been) that could end up being a pretty good looking future.

I'm thinking Rusev is going to Raw at this point. If they're not gonna push him in the US Title picture then maybe he can go to the IC Title picture. Not sure what else they're gonna do with him unless maybe he wins MITB or something. Doubt it but one can hope!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[Image: 30594196_174240949899809_483309765132497...e=5B596A10]
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 8 users Like hedgehogg96's post
Why the fuck is Rusev heel

Shelton Benjamin sounds like Dave Chappelle tonight.

(04-17-2018, 07:10 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Why the fuck is Rusev heel

God damn, Pal!
Anyone else hoping to see Naomi's brains tonight?
Samoa Joe to Smackdown.

Smackdown confirmed A show.