► Official Smackdown thread
I know I’m in the minority but I didn’t mind him. What can ya do
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I didn't mind them choosing him at first. I thought going with somebody unexpected was a good choice. He got stale and his matches ended up being mostly bad though.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

He got the Raw end through no fault of his own despite popular opinion around here. Guy worked his ass off and generally seemed like a well-liked guy backstage. Not opposed to him losing to Styles but he deserved a little better than having to drop the title on a taped Smackdown episode.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I don't think working hard and being a good guy qualifies you for a world title run though. I agree, he seemed like he was trying hard and he seems like a good guy. But he's just not top star material. Not everybody is.

James Ellsworth worked hard at his job and was loved backstage too, should he be champion too?
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Yes, based hogsworth should have all the titles
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Question is now where do they take him
(12-11-2017, 11:00 AM)Peezy Wrote: I don't think working hard and being a good guy qualifies you for a world title run though. I agree, he seemed like he was trying hard and he seems like a good guy. But he's just not top star material. Not everybody is.

James Ellsworth worked hard at his job and was loved backstage too, should he be champion too?

Was James Ellsworth drawing ratings in India that hadn't been seen since Khali was champ? Did Ellsworth do anything other than win a couple of comedic matches over AJ Styles? Was Ellsworth ever put in position as the top heel on the card that made anyone care for longer than a week? What PPVs did Ellsworth ever headline? At what point was Ellsworth ever pushed as a non-comedic role? Horrible comparison; especially for you.

So now I ask you this: Jinder accordingly is not "star material". Is that a fault of Jinder's or outright awful booking? The only guy who he had a credible feud with was Orton who many still question as to why he was put back into the spotlight for Rumble/Mania as is (a push for him has not been needed in 3 years but maybe it was Vince's apology for feeding him to Lesnar after returning from injury while CLEARLY unprepared for that match). Granted Jinder did get wins over Shinsuke, Corbin, AJ and had a solid match with Cena but in the 5 months he was champion the booking had been some of the laziest that it had ever been. If Paul Heyman had been his manager, writer or in some way been involved with his push I guarantee it would have amounted to better than having to drop the title on a taped UK episode of SD before touring in his most marketable region. That's just what WWE writing has been reduced to.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Holy shit, Rusev is OVER
Holy shit x2 at that opening tag match. Fucking bonkers. WWE's tag division is absolutely killing it right now