Official Raw Thread
[Image: bQk1FJb.jpg]
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Gonna try to do that single Raw thread and single SD thread idea again.

Pretty stellar promo by Enzo and the attack afterward. Lord help me, I'm actually invested in this feud.
I may give it a download later. There were some things I missed from night 2 of the G1 shows so I'm giving that a rewatch.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[Image: Dl3R73G.gif]
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 3 users Like Ceallach's post
agag

That's pretty fucking awesome.

Win the Day!

Y’all wanna see a dead body?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[+] 2 users Like DangPlex's post
Was at RAW. The Enzo bit was good, but seemed so much as a plea to creative to give him something to do once he finishes the program with Cass. We know the-powers-that-be haven't been high on his in-ring skills.

Boo @ Joe and LEsnar not having one more in-ring confrontation. Neither actually came out last night.

I enjoyed the Balor/Cesaro match. Give them a 30min Iron Man Match plz.

Braun flipping Crews was great.

Biggest disappointment was walking down the same street 5 minutes too early that Okada was seen on. Would've been fun to see him.

I'll be in the building again tonight for Smackdown. Wale! Cena! AMERICA!
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
[+] 2 users Like MAC's post
Enjoy BMJ's return bruh, I know I will.

Off topic but I'm hearing Brock v Corbin is the main event of the (for real) last show at da Joe. Thinking about going down & tailgating then try to grab discount tix from scalpers after it starts.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I predict Enzo is gonna land in the cruiserweight division once the Cass feud ends. Vince damn sure ain't gonna see him as any good for anything else.

Braun kicking Crews across the ring was the highlight of the show. At least, the parts of the show I saw. I spent most of Raw last night finishing up the NJPW show.
I don't like when the minor league threads rise above the big league one. Proud member of the #wweuniverse doing rite with a bump.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Enzo & Cass have had a good split, as premature as it probably is. Enzo schooled it on the mic, that was nice. Though he maybe should've just ended with the Casshole line and left it at that, OR used his other rant after that before it. But still, it was all good. Plus Enzo attacking him backstage immediately afterward was a real nice touch.

Hardyz vs Cesaro & Sheamus in a 30 minute iron man match sounds good times.

Braun Strowman kicked the fuck out of Apollo Crews, jesus christ

Neville and Ali had a good match.

Miz and the commentators continued to bury the fuck out of the Ball family, and Dean isn't wearing a Ball shirt anymore. That's what you get when you say nigger on WWE TV, dumbass kid. Just cost his family lots of money.

Dean on commentary was fun too, he made fun of the Great Balls of Fire name and the Miztourage name, asking who came up with those, they're terrible. And he pressed it too, asking Cole who did it and Cole's like uh...I don't know...

teehee.
Cass getting some good heel heat tonight. He's gotten a lot better on the mic too. Push him over Reigns!

Win the Day!

Cass and Big Show gingerly tussling.

Yay.

:-|
I was enjoying that until Big Show came out. That got lame very quickly.

Win the Day!

Hardy's are sounding awfully BROKEN tonight...
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Is it ironic that The Revival's finisher is called Shatter Machine?
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
I love this old school Goldust promo with the movie quote and production. Have they been doing those for a while now or is this the first one?

Win the Day!

For at least a month or two from what I have heard.

And I love the WWE2K18 commercial.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Yeah the Goldust thing's been going on for awhile. They basically brought back old school early-90s Goldust and it rules.

Brock and Angle in the same ring. *nuts*
Fuck this segment is awesome
So we now have 3 options.

Option 1: The Fucking Awesome Option - Joe beats Roman and we get Joe/Lesnar II at SummerSlam

Option 2: The Cheap Cop-Out Option - Joe and Roman next week ends in a double-count out or something. SummerSlam turns into a triple threat match because they know Joe is on fire right now but they don't trust him to main event the 2nd biggest show of the year. So they put Roman into the match to make sure it's got some star power. They may also throw Braun into it also and make it a fatal four way.

Option 3: The Most Likely Scenario Option - Roman beats Joe clean and gives us the Summerslam main event nobody wants. Joe fights Apollo Crews on the kick-off show.
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
It beats Roman vs. Brock at WM34.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
My 8 year old said Samoa Joe reminds him of this

Hahaha He even said Samoa Joe’s music is garbage.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Yeah that's actually why I almost want it to be Roman. They're determined to have that Roman/Brock match, so fuck it, just do it and get it over with now so I don't have to see it live in person at WM.
Unless they give us ROMAN vs. BROCK III at WM!!!

But my guess is we would see Roman vs. Cena.
Who woulda thought IRS’ and Mr. Perfect’s kids would team up?

Jimmy King > Sting

Dixie Carter on Raw next week.

Jimmy King > Sting

Kurt to be involved in a homosexual angle with Finn. Book it!
(07-10-2017, 10:03 PM)DangPlex Wrote: Who woulda thought IRS’ and Mr. Perfect’s kids would team up?

They've been teamed up for close to 2 years now sir. They were in the Social Outcasts together as well.

Win the Day!

(07-10-2017, 10:32 PM)Chris Wrote: Kurt to be involved in a homosexual angle with Finn. Book it!

Patterson definitely threw that one out by the pool.

Win the Day!