► Official Raw Thread
Touche
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Ohio: "The Detroit of America."
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
You're welcome for Miz, Ziggler, Ambrose, Pillman, Savage, Gargano, Bliss, Al Snow and Chris Hero Pimp
You're welcome for everyone else.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Am I?
In the general sense. Not you personally.
Okay
[+] 2 users Like Obsidian's post

MitB is still over 4 weeks away. Cutting back on PPVs makes it seem like forever between big shows now.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
No way Ronda gets the title this soon. My guess, this turns into more of an angle with Ronda/Nattie/Mickie and Nia retains somehow
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Raw is taped tonight since they're in UK. I just read spoilers. Don't think I'm gonna be watching.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

B team!
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
(05-14-2018, 08:28 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote: Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp

I like my smiley there, replaced the square with a circle. Still recognized tho.
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
That was probably the best match Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins have had with each other. I dunno why but their Universal Championship matches a couple years ago just weren't all that great. But Seth is on fire these days, so it makes sense they do better now.

That spear through the doors on Jinder was pretty rad.

Drew/Dolph getting a big win was the right move.

The B Team is hilarious and I'm wondering how that'll play out. I mean, if we didn't have both the Authors Of Pain and Drew/Dolph working their way towards the tag titles, then I'd say we could build towards the B Team managing to overcome the odds like Heath/Rhyno did a couple years ago. But I don't see it happening...I mean I guess it's possible - but if it does happen, I'd expect them to lose the titles pretty quickly to AoP or Drew/Dolph or even the Revival.

Elias was over as hell, I love the guy. Too bad he can't be in MITB. I think Kevin Owens very well may win the briefcase this year.

I'm not sure what to think about Rousey vs Nia Jax. I don't think it'll be that good of a match, but it'll definitely have hype for what it is. It's also really hard to predict. I don't think they want to take the title off of Nia so quick, especially since they're trying to use her as a role model and kind've a Be A Star gimmick in the ring, but I don't think they want Rousey to lose so early in her career either. Buuuut they also probably realize Rousey shouldn't yet be champion either, so my guess is that this match doesn't end clean. Either there's some kind of draw type of finish in a double count out, or someone interferes to cost Rousey her first loss and if that happens, I'd bet money on it being Natalya.

Sami doing his best to try to salvage the Bobby Lashley angle and I'm interested to see what happens next week with the sisters. If it's the real sisters, it'll probably be a trainwreck.

Alexa Bliss is my current pick to win the Women's MITB. Ember Moon is a dark horse favorite in that as well.
I'm all in on B-Team, that was great
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Starting segment was whatever - It's a real hard sell to try to convince the fans that Roman's being neglected or even held down by management when the guy has main evented WrestleMania 4 years in a row, won the Royal Rumble, won Elimination Chamber, is a grand slam champion, and very rarely ever loses (even when his opponents cheat)

Nice to see Seth make the save and that Stomp - Dodge - Stomp anyway finish was pretty rad. Jinder's attack after the match was good too, rather unexpected. Unfortunately they pretty much destroyed any sense of damage by having both Seth and Roman get up mere seconds after Jinder left. Seth wasn't too bad, he didn't get the brunt of the attack, but Roman got the crap beat out of him with the chair and right after Jinder leaves, Seth helps him up and they both just stand there like they're mostly ok? :\

Ember and Alexa was pretty decent, and as always I love Ember's intensity and precision. Glad she won too. The fatal four way later between Natalya/Dana/Liv/Sarah basically felt like a tag match except it wasn't. Natalya was the right winner for that one though. I kind've think what'll happen is Ronda DOES manage to beat Nia, and then Natalya wins MITB and cashes in on her right then and there. Maybe comes down to celebrate the win with Ronda, then WHAM disc clothesline or briefcase shot and takes the belt and makes Ronda chase it.

Contract signing segment was interesting, Stephanie playing both sides. I'm wondering if Nia is playing the heel here now? Hard to say.

The Sami/Lashley/Sisters segment was destined to be a train wreck. It was funny to have dudes out there dressed up as the sisters, and Sami tried to save the angle as much as he could with his over the top ridiculousness. I think the segment could've been saved when Lashley came out there, honestly. His reaction of just laughing it off was fine, but I think that part when Zayn started telling him he was garbage and his family thought he was garbage, THAT was the moment that could've been done differently to save the segment - Lashley just hesitated there, and let the anticipation build, and then sort've just attacked. Instead, I think he should've said something along the lines of "Don't you ever talk about my family again or it'll be the last thing you say" and then BAM explode on people. Bobby's attack was a bit lackluster, to be honest. Didn't have much intensity behind it. Plus him getting beat down a little didn't help either. I think his attack SHOULD HAVE been full of intense anger for Zayn taking shots against his family/him and he should've just destroyed those 3 dudes while Zayn watched. And I mean, he eventually did, but in a "hahaha I'm having fun beating people up cause I'm really a nice guy!" sort of way. Just fell flat to me.

B Team winning so quick was whatever, but their post match celebration was awesome. I like these guys.

Dolph and Chad was a good technical display, good ending too, Chad just getting caught by a more experienced Dolph Ziggler. Exclamation mark by Drew - Almost expected Jason Jordan to return and make the save though. American Alpha vs Drew/Dolph would be a great match.

On that note, I wonder if maybe that's the long term plan is to reunite American Alpha? I think what they were missing was that the main audience never got to see them form and see that journey - they just got the finished product and AA never got much chance to show their personalities or anything. We could have Jason return and Chad could keep coming to him, telling him they both were better off as a team and Jason could keep saying no until one day he finally says yes and we get to go through that fun all over again :D

Bobby and Elias was a great start, nice intensity from both guys. Sorta surprised Elias won, I'm wondering what the point of that was. Bobby's the one headed into MITB, you'd think he'd be made to look like he's doing well so he can be considered a legit contender in the match. Maybe this will lead to Elias somehow taking Bobby's slot, or maybe we're going to see a downturn in Bobby's success to eventually turn him heel like he was in NXT - Though I think they should hold off on the turn until they're ready to push him as a champion, whether it's Universal or IC.

Finn and Braun was pretty good. Started off slow with Braun's domination, but they let Finn have a remarkably strong showing. I mean he came as close to beating Braun as you can get without actually winning, and Braun showed him respect after the match. Plus I like that he use 2 Powerslams to put Finn down, not just the 1 quick one he nailed when Finn ran at him. Good ending.
No one else thought steph was amazing? She legit cut both promos on each woman for the other... has that ever happened before?? That was some gangster shit. I fucking love her lol
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Also that’s a dope idea for women’s cash in ZT
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Stephanie is obviously good at what she does. She can cut a hell of a promo when she wants to and she's great at being hateable. And she's hot, which helps.

But goddamn I'm so fucking over her. Emasculating every single wrestler on the roster, even heels (what purpose did it serve to have her scold Owens?). The only time she ever gets what's coming to her is once a year at WM. Slapping everybody, being in every other fuckin' segment, etc.

Stephanie would be SO much better in small doses and without them feeling the need to make her talk down to everybody, while all these big bad wrestlers just look at the floor meekly and take it like bitches.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

I was ok with Ronda taking her down a peg...which apparently didn't actually happen. Her character is the worst part of Raw. I would rather have Roman reruns or even HHH on top and burying guys. At least at some point they will suffer losses and look weakened. Stephanie? Ha!
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post