► Official Raw Thread
This is absolutely insane. Rollins has been wrestling over an hour now. Raw just throwing a surprise fucking Ironman match on free TV. Holy shit.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Ugh. I'm so sick of "lol SupeRollins winz!"

Who is he to defeat Roman and Cena clean back to back?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Jesus I dont believe this
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Got home late and didn't get to tune in until Strowman was entering. Can't wait to catch the later airing.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

This HoF class is so strange.
(02-19-2018, 10:04 PM)Chris Wrote: This HoF class is so strange.

It's hitting me right in the Attitude area.

Win the Day!

Too much Asuka on the mic.
I really wanted to see Rollins go the distance - as insane as that would have been on the guy's body lol. The first 2 rounds of that gauntlet were some of my favorite matches on Raw in a long time.

And yeah - I do feel like they're not doing Asuka any favors by having her speak beyond a word or two. Let her be a quiet killer.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Is it me or does it seem like they’re having her focus on memorizing specific lines instead of actually learning English lol
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
we want ryder
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(Yesterday, 06:48 AM)tehgiftofgab Wrote: Is it me or does it seem like they’re having her focus on memorizing specific lines instead of actually learning English lol

Making people memorize lines is everyone's problem. Everyone sounds terrible. Asuka has an accent sure, but her English is fair enough. She did a bunch of wwe.com interviews out if character.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

She stumbled over the words last night. I felt terrible for her and I feel like Vince relishes putting her in that situation.

Raw last night is still blowing my mind. It was like an alternate reality Raw booked by Gedo.
I hope to God that the news comes that Vince let Haitch run the show last night. Having Rollins be the man for an hour plus seems like something Haitch would do.

Win the Day!

(02-19-2018, 09:05 PM)Peezy Wrote: This is absolutely insane. Rollins has been wrestling over an hour now. Raw just throwing a surprise fucking Ironman match on free TV. Holy shit.

Maybe it was just being there but because I looked at it as one big ass match, I was bored from every Roman/Seth kick out and at that point just wanted everything to end. Fully expected because they kicked off the show with it that it'd be a legit shot for 20mins and turn shit show with some sort of stipulation to end the night with it instead. Also because of being there live, and I haven't watched the replay, all the commercials I presume was literally rest holds in the middle of the ring. So it was fast paced, fast paced, fast paced... rest rest rest and then Seth becomes super human and fights back. My opinion on this match/matches will probably change once I get a chance to rewatch on tv with no commercials.

(02-19-2018, 10:04 PM)Chris Wrote: This HoF class is so strange.

Very. Hate Jarrett. The fact that he's now going to be in over much more prominent people is a shame.

(02-19-2018, 10:12 PM)Chris Wrote: Too much Asuka on the mic.

SHE'S DOING HER BEST OK. Also had a nice view of her.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
[+] 1 user Likes MAC's post
Jarrett as a wrestler was never anything special and never a huge draw. But the guy created TNA. And as much of a joke as TNA often is, their impact (no pun) on the business is hard to deny.

I'm no fan of Jarrett, but for that alone, he's had a bigger lasting impact on professional wrestling than most other people in the HOF.
I need to re-read this book:
[Image: 81AyfWNC86L.jpg]

From what I remember, Jeff lucked out from the kindness of others. He never would have gotten anywhere if it weren't for his daddy Jerry Jarrett or Dixie Carter. And then they were able to get Spike only because WWE left for USA.
.......re-read?
I read it once and forgot what happened.
(Yesterday, 12:22 PM)Peezy Wrote: Jarrett as a wrestler was never anything special and never a huge draw. But the guy created TNA. And as much of a joke as TNA often is, their impact (no pun) on the business is hard to deny.

I'm no fan of Jarrett, but for that alone, he's had a bigger lasting impact on professional wrestling than most other people in the HOF.

During the Attitude Era, there were nights that he would draw the loudest heat in the building. I can recall fans booing louder at him than members of the corporation who at the time were booked as the top villains of the show (including Vince).

I actually prefer to remember him as a really good heel that could make the audience hate his guts while also being a solid in-ring performer as opposed to his work outside of the ring.
That was go away heat. J-E-double-F never drew a D-I-M-E.
Say what you will about his ability to draw but the man could certainly work a good match and had a killer heel persona. He was one of the better IC champs too.