► Official Raw Thread
Rollins and Balor are both in EC.
7 participants this year.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
They just wanted you to know for absolute sure that Reigns is the Big Dog by having him go over everybody at one time.

I hope Elias wins.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

I'm hoping against hope that the joking about Reigns eliminating Rollins is foreshadowing and Rollins is going to attack Reigns, and do that match again and that Balor's promo about the belt he never lost was leading to Balor-Brock.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I'd love it, but I can't for a minute see Vince doing Balor vs. Brock at WM. Even on a regular PPV, I couldn't see it happening and going for more than 5 minutes and ending with a quick F5. No way in hell Vince ever allows tiny ass Finn to beat Brock.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
If Finn faces Brock, I hope Brock squashes him in 17 seconds.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
I’m confused, I thought elias won a triple threat a couple weeks ago over braun and Cena to get a spot in the chamber, why are Cena and braun in it?
You are confused. That match was to determine who was getting the #6 slot in the chamber.
Braun beat Kane
Roman beat Bray
Cena beat Finn
Miz beat Crews
Elias beat Matt Hardy
Rollins and Finn won the "2nd Chance" qualifier.
(02-13-2018, 06:57 PM)Chris Wrote: You are confused. That match was to determine who was getting the #6 slot in the chamber.

Now the #7 slot!

Win the Day!

I totally forgot about the original qualifiers. Derp
(02-13-2018, 04:00 PM)Peezy Wrote: I'd love it, but I can't for a minute see Vince doing Balor vs. Brock at WM. Even on a regular PPV, I couldn't see it happening and going for more than 5 minutes and ending with a quick F5. No way in hell Vince ever allows tiny ass Finn to beat Brock.

No chance in hell of it happening. But I can fantasy book.

Well fantasy book Vin Baylor back to Japan plz.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Bray just keeps losing. Why not have Crewes take that pin?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
History Month of the Blacks.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(02-13-2018, 06:57 PM)Chris Wrote: You are confused. That match was to determine who was getting the #6 slot in the chamber.

Zack t confused?! I’m shocked!
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]

Roman Reigns evidence is about to be released, hopefully before Elimination Chamber.

This is a glorious Rusev Day!

Win the Day!

I'm honestly not worried if Braun has to lose in the Chamber. I mean after all, there's 6 other guys in there with him. It's not hard to protect him in that environment. Just have him get ganged up on and be hit with like 4 or 5 finishers in a row, and then have the big dog spear him for the 1-2-3

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
I think Reigns is gonna get Jeff Hardy’ed. Told to leave, come back in a few years.
“What’s The Brick doing in the Impact Zone?”
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Yeah but if things go how they're expected to in the Chamber, it means Reigns is likely going to end up as the new KBC champion again
DDP scheduled to appear tonight probably promoting new video but would love to see a new diamond mine
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Vegas is not Roman's town. Last time at MITB, he got popped for wellness and lost the belt (and the championship title!).
I wonder how they change booking plans if they do. Which I mean at this point you have to. Too much risk. But WWE has done dumber shit. Do you do a rematch of Braun and Brock. Those two don't work very well together. Vince isn't interested in Finn. Go back to the Cena well? There is a built in storyline for breaking Flairs record. Miz? He does have a big show. Rollins? He is detached from Jordan and it could build to a program with Angle.

No DQ garbage hardcore destruction w/Braun vs. Brock @WM. It would work.
Yeah Brock and Braun haven't really clicked the times they've fought each other before, but Braun is ABSURDLY over right now. Just make it the craziest, balls to the wall insane hardcore match ever and let Braun win in decisive, manly-as-fuck fashion....it could work.

Braun is just too popular right now. Roman is as bland and dead as can be. They're idiots if they don't pull the trigger on Braun right now and strap a rocket to his ass. But, it's Roman so....yanno.
This actually might be the best and maybe only way to rehab Roman.

Fire Roman for lying to the WWE.

If he thrives on the indies, like especially if he goes full Ryback and shit talks the WWE the while time. Only Roman is actually talented and can maybe make this work. Do a play on the Cody thing. When he came back he would be insanely over.

Raw is School Shootings
Forgot this was a gauntlet match. WWE need these more often.
Rollins is basically going full iron man. He's been wrestling for nearly an hour now between these 2 matches.
This is going to be a WWE MotY contender.