► Official Raw Thread
You’re wrong Will!

Ronda is a cunt in rl, she fakes the funk w fans (ie: when she debuted) but she’s so good at heel cause that’s her natural personality!!
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I've always heard people say Ronda is a great person in real life and all that shit. But she's also a Sandy Hook denier, sooooooo yanno.

Exactly !
(03-15-2019, 01:54 PM)tehgiftofgab Wrote: You’re wrong Will!

Ronda is a cunt in rl, she fakes the funk w fans (ie: when she debuted) but she’s so good at heel cause that’s her natural personality!!

When she appeared at the Arnold Expo here last year, I didn't hear anyone that had a bad word to say about her. Of course everyone can have a different side behind closed doors but I don't recall ever reading anything about her in terms of how she treated other people.

Feel free to post an article or a source that says otherwise but I'm just going by my own knowledge here.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Typical Will. He wants others to do the work for him!
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Saw WWE Live tonight with my lady and my kids. My daughters second time seeing the E live and my sons first. Overall, it was a pretty good show. Disappointed in no Finn or Seth but what can ya do. Here was the matches

Dean vs Drew - Both got major pops. Which was surprising. Drew obviously won. Ok match

Natty vs Tamina - Second biggest pop of the night for Natty. Natty won in what was maybe a 6-7 minute match. Beginning to notice Natty is really slowing down in the ring

Elias - He just came out, played an entire song on his guitar. Taunted the crowd then Hawkins and Ryder came out. Elias beat uo Hawkins. Elias has a pretty sweet gig.

Ascension vs Ryder and Hawkins - Obviously Hawkins and Ryder lost.

Lashley v EC3 v Apollo for the IC Title - EC3 and Lashley basically double teamed Apollo for 3/4 of the match. Then EC3 tried getting the quick pin on Lashley. Lashley is garbage but man can Lio get heat. Lashley pinned EC3

Roode and Gable vs Revival Tag Title Match - So this match went for probably 25 minutes. I’m convinced during it they got word to go another 10 minutes. This was easily the best match of the night and I’d have to say one of the best matches I’ve ever seen from WWE live(best is forever and always Foley v Orton at Backlash hardcore match) It was basically an NXT Takeover match. Tons of false finished. Crowd ate it up, 3 or 4 times I thought Roode and Gable had the W. My kids were loosing it. Truly a great match. All 4 of those guys can go and the chemistry is there.

Lucha Party v Jinder and Singh Bros. - this match was awful. Even Lucha couldn’t get the crowd going.

Boss n Hug v Riott Sqaud Women’s Tag Titles - Decent match. Didn’t go too long. Kids love Bayley man. It’s crazy

Braun v Corbin Main Event No DQ - Corbin is great at getting the crowd to hate him. He was hilarious. Braun pulled out a table after the crowd chanted for it and Corbin put it back under the ring. I laughed. Kids loved it. Lots of weapons used. Braun is over as fuck. Braun with the powerslam through the table for the W

Overall, we all enjoyed ourselves. I forget how into it the people get, especially in Canada. Seeing some of these got awful crowds lately in the States makes me sad. Tons of chants all night. Got myself a The Man shirt. Whoop

Pops of the night

1) Sasha and Bayley/Braun
2) Natty
3) Roode and Gable
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Renee Young told to STFU:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/03/17/...commentary

AEW hires tranny's (not that there's anything wrong with that) & Vinny Mac doubles down. What a cot damn legend, salud to da GOAT!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I would much rather listen to her than Coach, JBL, Byron, Booker, or Otunga.
Yeah Renee ain't great but she's better than those 4 for sure.

I can see how that is a problem though. Like she said, she's used to leading the conversation (like on the pre-show panels) and that's just not how it works on commentary. You have to speak in soundbites. And she's not the lead announcer, Cole is, so she has to follow him. I can see how it's a difficult job for anybody.

Yeah for me she’s just there. I don’t mind her. Agree she should talk less tho lol
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dakotizza's post
"You may have beaten Leaukemia but at Wrestlemania you'll never beat me"

Oh my god this whole segment up until Seth's music hit was so awkward
This was a pretty bad show all around

I have to agree. Nothing was worth getting excited over. The Angle vs Gable match made me sad. If WWE had signed him a year or two sooner, we could have gotten a proper goodbye. Now we have a terrible match added to a 7 hour Wrestlemania.

Chicago seemed pretty dead compared to how loud they normally are.

Batistas interview was good. Better than whatever last week was.

Beating Seth just to make Roman look more impressive when he beats Drew is disgusting. Seth has done nothing since the Rumble to make him appear as a threat to Brock.
So many head scratching moments.

Why must they insist on involving Travis Browne in part of Ronda's run? It's almost like she feels sorry for him that he was a mediocre Heavyweight fighter and so now she's just like "I have to make sure he gets a little exposure too so he can feel important".

It's becoming more apparent now that instead of Braun actually competing at Mania, he's just going to be involved in some over the top SNL like skit where he ends up crushing 2 B-list comedians. A MITB winner/former world's strongest man competitor who flips semis, destroys limos, production trucks, wins a 40-man Royal Rumble and THAT's the best you can really come up with him for Mania?! Fuck outta here Vince

Beth Phoenix coming out of retirement to lose in a Women's tag team title match at Mania. Soooo...guess this Women's Revolution thing is working out. Like 30 other pairings who could get that spot including a potential debut of the 4 Horse women but lets bring one who hasn't been in the ring in 7 years. Whatever keeps her away from the announce table I guess.

All the potential in the world that could happen with Angle's final match being against Cena; including the crowd actually chanting "We want Cena" which never happens especially in the city that once threatened to riot if he won. But alas..we get our final memory of Kurt Angle coming against a guy whom people are boo'ing for every reason except that he's portraying a villain and has absolutely 0 merit which means Kurt can look as half-ass as he wants because nobody will have a single care about it. Way to really send the man who gets gassed after 1 suplex (anyone else catch that tonight?) out on possibly the shittiest way to end his career.

Maybe Im cold hearted on this one but I'm confused now on what they are doing with the Warrior award. First, they flipped what Warrior actually said when he created the idea of that award and turned it into recognition of fans that had illnesses, paralysis;etc. That's fine and well with me even if it wasn't what Warrior was talking about but now..they're reverting back to what Warrior had originally requested and electing to go with the employee recognition. I sense contradictory there. That or Roman declined the acceptance offer.

This may end up being the most clusterfucked Mania since 9.
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Will is right about everything.

That’s how bad this has gotten.
[+] 7 users Like Chris's post
Yea I'm bummed about the Baron Corbin thing too. I'm worried they'll have Corbin win just because people rarely win retirement matches. But either way, that match won't be good.

Braun is gonna win the Andre battle royal it looks like, so that's something. But yea, it sucks that he went from seemingly poised to be the next Universal champion to somehow being lost in the shuffle and having nothing really going on...so now he's "feuding" with 2 guys from SNL? No thanks.

I always loved Beth Phoenix so I'm happy to see her fight again, though I do agree it feels a bit pointless if she's not gonna get at least 1 Win. Maybe she will though, maybe her and Nattie WILL win the women's tag titles.

Seth had been dealing with trying to heal up, so he hadn't been in action since the Rumble until the last couple of weeks. I'd assume he's good to go now, but that's probably part of why he hasn't done much.

Yay for our Raw tag team champions who won the titles after 8 tries, then proceeded to lose to NXT call ups 2 weeks in a row, escape a triple threat with their titles, and now lose to Lucha House Party + Titus O'Neil on The Main Event and get a throwaway segment on Raw. Way to make the Revival the face of the tag team division guys!

I don't understand why Elias is heel again so soon after going face.

I noticed Chicago seemed quiet too, I didn't watch the entire show, but I didn't hear CM Punk chants throughout most of it. Maybe there was some at the start of the show, I didn't see. But maybe Chicago was quiet because the show sucked.
The only Punk chants I noticed were during the Batista segment.
Yea that's the only times I heard them too. Even then, they were pretty quiet, didn't even need WWE to mute the crowd.
It was hard to tell if they were quiet or if they were lowering the crowd mics. Either way, meh.
Charlie is jacked af... she’s prob tryin to b a rassler
Yea that Kurt match was hard to watch, he legit had a hard time getting up from the pin
It really rustles my jimmies that Triple H is once again doing the "I'm putting my career on the line!" bit. Dude you really fuckin 1 or 2 times a year, fuck off with this "my career will be over if I can't beat you!" nonsense, your career basically is over and you know it. It was stupid in 2013 when you put it on the line against Brock Lesnar and beat him at Wrestlemania, and it's stupid now in 2019 because you wrestle the same amount of times per year.
So are there just no rules about people only showing up on their respective brands? It’s kind of confusing
Who knows anymore.

That Braun/SNL guys segment went on way too long.
Agree about that segment going on. It felt like Braun/SNL needed their own PPV.

And I am ok with the HHH career thing. I have my doubts about him losing and think it would have been better to have not done that angle at WM29.

As far as people just showing up wherever...I think it’s special circumstances. Becky got the right to choose which title to fight for at the Royal Rumble so she gets a pass. Charlotte is the chosen one so she gets a pass. Angle is on a retirement tour so he and his opponents get a pass. The women’s tag team titles are defended on all brands which is why they hop around.
WWE announced 26 more names for the ARMBAR:

Andrade
Apollo Crews
Titus O’Neil
Tyler Breeze
Jinder Mahal
No Way Jose
Bobby Roode
Chad Gable
Kalisto
Gran Metalik
Lince Dorado
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Heath Slater
Rhyno
Viktor
Konnor
Ali
Shelton Benjamin
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Otis
Tucker
EC3
We re at 14 matches now!

Christ what a cluster fuck
Woo Asuka goes from having a women's title match at Mania to being thrown in the women's battle royal at the last minute
Member when she tapped out Becky?