► Official Raw Thread
Yeah that whole thing sucks. Angle saying you 2 have to get along, and sending Bayley to "therapy" which just means a lot of dumb skits next week...ugh.

It's a wrestling show. Why do they have to get along? Fucking let them fight Kurt, goddamn.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Hasn't the mantra during his entire reign as GM been "Around here, we settle it in the ring?" Guess we're just gonna Dr. Phil everything now Drphil
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
You catch bayley say "you ain't shit"
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
I was wondering if a fan cursed or if it was Bayley.

Yea the whole "You two are too valuable to Raw to be fighting" "Go to therapy" gimmick is fucking painfully stupid. It's a god damn wrestling show and it's not like there's women's tag titles, what the fuck are they gonna do, hug it out? Or are they trying to make us think that it'll be so bad that they'll take each other out or something?

Blah
(06-27-2018, 09:56 AM)Zack T Wrote: I was wondering if a fan cursed or if it was Bayley.

Nope. Bayley grabbed Sasha by her cheeks and screamed it right in her face. It was pretty amazing.
So Extreme Rules is next Sunday, we've got about 6 matches announced, and only 1 match has a stipulation - Iron man match for Dolph/Seth, and that's not really extreme.

What the fuck gives?
Extreme Rules is a dumb name any way. Need more Great Balls of Fire!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

What has EVER been Extreme about it is my question
The name in the PPV title, duh!
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
It was just a stupid spinoff of the ECW One Night Only concept. It's been watered down to the point of being unrecognizable.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Pretty meh Raw. Seth vs. Drew was good though

Man, One Night Stand 05 might still be the best wrestling show I've ever been to.
[Image: Chaos.png]

(07-10-2018, 04:46 AM)Ceallach Wrote: Man, One Night Stand 05 might still be the best wrestling show I've ever been to.

I watched this two nights ago and said to my roommate, "whoever is in that crowd is lucky as fuck"
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
Yeah that's still one of my all-time favorite PPVs. The 06 one is right up there with it also. The heat on Cena was unreal.

I wanna see Roman in front of a Hammerstein crowd like that

Yea both of those shows were super cool

Seth and Drew got good, glad Drew won.

So we saw 2 matches get an extreme stipulation added - Nia/Alexa get the Extreme Rules stip, while Braun/KO get a steel cage.

Ok, but what about the other 6 matches that have no stipulation whatsoever? And why wait until the very last week to announce it? I just don't even

Fuck
Ziggler retains the KBC title yet again. Figured for sure he would lose since it was a non-title (IC) match.

Huh....Amber Moon & Sarah Pogan had a nice match. I guess some bish's are good at something other than taking my dicc. Good for them!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Glad Vader and masa Saito got the same tribute/respect on raw. Saito is a 2x WWF champ. Vader won a Slammy award in ‘96 for “crime of the century” in WWF; he was practically a jobber in comparison. Fair is fair

#saito4hof
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
McDonalds is now a safer place.
So without getting into too much detail (because who knows if it'll ever pan out to anything), I've been doing some writing and research on old wrestling stories. One of them was the Patera/Saito incident.

It's interesting, because it's been so long that people have mostly forgotten the details and it basically became a meme. "lol remember when they threw a rock through the McDonalds?"

In reality, when they were being arrested, Saito and Patera beat the everloving shit out of seveal police officers, one of whom was a 19-year-old female rookie that they beat until she was unconscious. She suffered a concussion, blurred vision, lost feeling in her face, broken teeth, ruptured appendix, and spent 13 days in the hospital and had to be hospitalized 3 more times afterward for lingering injuries. She ended up having to retire from the police force.

Another officer got a broken leg, knocked out teeth, and concussion and another one had part of his ear ripped off.

Point being, the whole Saito/Patera McDonald's incident is a lot darker and more fucked up than people remember and a lot more serious than just throwing a rock through a window.

Overall I enjoyed Raw. It was a bit dumb to have Roman come out and say "I damn sure don't care about Brock Lesnar, I just want to fight" Like, bullshit bro that's all you've been talking about since WrestleMania/Greatest Rumble is Brock Lesnar, don't pretend like you don't care.

Anyway, it was clearly a set up for Roman vs Bobby II next week. Hopefully they can pull off a better match than the shitshow they put on at Extreme Rules. Poor announcer's having to call it an intense physical match like it wasn't just them slowly wandering around the ring and shit. Roman usually puts on decent (or better) matches, but that was just bad. But I place the blame more on Bobby than I do Roman.

Elias is so fucking awesome.

So...is Sasha like, lesbian in love with Bayley or is it just a best friend/sisterly type love? I WANT ANSWERS DAMN IT.

Tyler Breeze made Mojo Rawley look really good.

Ronda Rousey continues to impress with her fire and energy.

Ember Moon had to take her first loss at some point and I'm fine with it being to a Riott Squad member due to the numbers games they can play, but come on couldn't they have pinned her after a better spot than her falling off the turnbuckle from a crotch-shot? I mean really, that's some weak stuff.

I was also surprised that Dolph got the win there. I thought that a non-title match would mean he'd lose for sure, to set up Bobby vs Dolph for the IC title. But apparently Bobby pissed off people cause he's lost almost every match he's had since coming to Raw, I don't know what's going on with him. Hopefully it's just a journey to get him to turn heel, but who knows.

I think the B Team will likely manage to scrap by with a win next week over Hardy/Wyatt and it looks like the Revival will be the next challengers. But oftentimes for WrestleMania and Summerslam, we end up seeing triple threat or even fatal four way tag title matches, so I wouldn't be surprised to see B Team vs Revival vs Deleter Of Worlds vs AoP or some combination of those 4 teams.

I like the random interactions the Riott Squad have with people backstage too, those are fun.

I loved the intensity Finn Balor showed in the triple threat. He looked on fire. I'm glad they made it look like he beat Roman again. Too bad he didn't, but didn't expect him to either. Hopefully he gets better than facing Baron Corbin at Summerslam.
(07-17-2018, 09:51 AM)Peezy Wrote: So without getting into too much detail (because who knows if it'll ever pan out to anything), I've been doing some writing and research on old wrestling stories. One of them was the Patera/Saito incident.

It's interesting, because it's been so long that people have mostly forgotten the details and it basically became a meme. "lol remember when they threw a rock through the McDonalds?"

In reality, when they were being arrested, Saito and Patera beat the everloving shit out of seveal police officers, one of whom was a 19-year-old female rookie that they beat until she was unconscious. She suffered a concussion, blurred vision, lost feeling in her face, broken teeth, ruptured appendix, and spent 13 days in the hospital and had to be hospitalized 3 more times afterward for lingering injuries. She ended up having to retire from the police force.

Another officer got a broken leg, knocked out teeth, and concussion and another one had part of his ear ripped off.

Point being, the whole Saito/Patera McDonald's incident is a lot darker and more fucked up than people remember and a lot more serious than just throwing a rock through a window.

I think the real point is women shouldn't be cops. Or at the very least not be sent out to arrest two professional wrestlers/Olympic power lifters.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
So Sasha and Bayley are lesbos right?
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I can only hope other wise the angle has been a waste of them both.
Heyman is gonna be a Stroman guy it looks like.
Hopefully they put him with rousey and just do a female lesnar thing like they should. Braun doesn't need a mouthpiece but I wouldn't boo if they put the two together that could be money I love both guys and more of the best mic guy in the business today would definitely be awesome
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
Heyman with Ronda would be amazing but I think they need to wait until they turn her heel first. Right now, she's doing just fine on her own and has been absurdly over as a face. But eventually, fans will get sick of her and she can be a heel and then Heyman would be perfect.

Put Heyman with Matt Riddle when he comes in. He could use the promo help.

Hopefully Heyman with someone else will work out better than it did when he was with Ryback and Cesaro. Ryback just kinda sucks and it didn't help Cesaro that Heyman was talking about Brock all the time.

Braun doesn't need Heyman and I don't think his character would want him around anyway, heel or face.

I think the best thing to do would be keep Heyman off TV for a few months and then let him come out for someone else. Maybe a Heel Ronda, or someone else.
Fuck that. Let Roman win at Summer Slam only to have Braun cash in and lose when Heyman reveals he is with Roman (and somehow cost Braun the MITB).
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Id rather Heyman go ALL IN with Kevin Owens right now. Owens doesnt need a mouthpiece at all, but the two of them together would be great.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]