► Official Raw Thread
So he'll be thanking the Rock in the post match interview then?
Brock announced his retirement from the UFC in February but never say never. Here are the USADA rules on retirement:

https://www.usada.org/athletes/retire/
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Why would Brock even bother going back to UFC after how they fucked him over last time? He did that fight to help give them an extra star to promote for the 200th show after Jon Jones fucked up and got pulled off the card, then they put him thru a bunch of extra drug tests until he failed one and then publicly trashed him and gave him a huge fine/suspension. It's not like he's desperate for money, he should tell Dana to fuck off.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
(07-19-2017, 06:59 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Why would Brock even bother going back to UFC after how they fucked him over last time? He did that fight to help give them an extra star to promote for the 200th show after Jon Jones fucked up and got pulled off the card, then they put him thru a bunch of extra drug tests until he failed one and then publicly trashed him and gave him a huge fine/suspension. It's not like he's desperate for money, he should tell Dana to fuck off.

For starters, he failed more than 1 test.

Secondly, it wasn't UFC's decision. These drug tests are mandatory under USADA rules and governed by state athletic commissions and shit. By failing the drug test, he was suspended by law, not by UFC.

If UFC could have their way, they'd let every one of their fighters take a bucket of steroids every week. Same with boxing. But those sports are regulated under certain laws that require testing.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Honestly, what’s the reason for regulations on MMA/Boxing?

Pro-wrestling isn’t considered a sport and therefore exempt from regulations?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

That's actually a big always developing story during the 80s and 90s in the Observer. Wrestling had to fight a lot to get away from athletic regulations. It's the main reason Vince McMahon first went public and admitted wrestling is fake.
(07-19-2017, 11:37 PM)DangPlex Wrote: Honestly, what’s the reason for regulations on MMA/Boxing?

Pro-wrestling isn’t considered a sport and therefore exempt from regulations?

Because MMA and Boxing are inherently more dangerous for the competitors (especially if they are drugged up), it (in theory) helps to prevent fights from being fixed, and...thats about it.
I have the belief that Pro Wrestling is the most honest “contact” sport, that all levels of collegiate and pro sports are fixed, WWE just admits it.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Too many pro athletes are too stupid to protect kayfabe.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
give mark hunt a rematch imo
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
God Danish is retarded
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

[+] 2 users Like Enki's post
I mean the name of the board is called Say Something Stupid fam. Just living up to it's name rite
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
(07-20-2017, 09:01 PM)Enki Wrote: God Danish Dangish is retarded

[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
Dang is not h
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 3 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
So no RAW this week? Wink
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
There was Raw, just not that much happened worth mentioning.

I did like the opening segment, good little brawl.

I think they're overdoing it with how much they're talking about Angle/Jordan though. I also think Jordan should just use the Angle Slam as his finisher now, it'd make sense.

Revival vs Club was weird cause the Club was acting very face-like all of a sudden. Probably gonna end up with a 4-way tag match at Summerslam and it'd be harder to do that with 3 heel teams and 1 face team.

Bayley and Sasha was pretty decent, Bayley winning was a bit of a surprise.

Nia's new rolling flip splash finisher was cool, she really squashed Emma flat with that.
Who was in the wrong here?

http://rajah.com/node/57257

If ya don't wanna click here's the gist: Braun blows off Karen Angle (fucc Jarrett) who approached him at a Nashville bar asking for an autograph for her son. She then tells him the kids dad is Raw GM Kurt Angle & she'll be sure to let him know Strowman's a dicc. Braun then literally gets on his knees and BEGS for forgiveness. Begs.....like a dog. Sad!!

I give this encounter **** stars fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I can't possibly believe that actually happened like that LOL
He should come out and give Jason Jordan an autograph
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 4 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
Fun opening with Lesnar slaughtering Miz & Co.

Canada crowd tonight
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
[Image: Ofhy4SL.gif]
Another great RAW
I'm just waiting for this fucking show to end so we can strip Lesnar of the prestigious KBC Championship.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Ok this Finn/Wyatt story is interesting
Shol is

Jimmy King > Sting

Goddammit. I actually care about this Dean/Seth storyline. They got me.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Me too. I'm ready for the abuse that they're undoubtedly going to put me through again.

Win the Day!

Outside of the Shield and Balor v Bray saga, this wasn't a very good show tonight.

Win the Day!

I disagree. Banks and Jax match was quite good. Same with the cruiserweight. Even the triple threat Hardys match was good. Shittiest part of the night was the Big Show, Enzo crap. Means nothing to me
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I kind of want Jax to go over at some point. Seeing Banks beat her yet again does absolutely nothing for me.

Tozawa win was alright, I guess. Aries was much better though and put on more entertaining matches with Neville but still couldn't get the title off him.

I actually dozed off for the majority of the tag match so I may have to go back and watch it again.

Overall, the show just didn't really stick for me.

Win the Day!

Looks like Cass is legit hurt. Fucked his knee up. Swore so loud they had to censor it and the ref X'd it and they stopped the match