► Official Raw Thread
That TNA shade LOLLOL
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Hiring, because the E just pulls in their top guys.
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
A behind the scenes look at what happens when you're actually AT the Raw after Wrestlemania and a part of the KBC A-Team:
[Image: 2IBjFUF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Chris's post
So interesting note by Meltz. Apparently Romans promo was part shoot. He didn't know he was going to job until the match, only Vince knew apparently, it was kept very quiet, Vince decided very late that Roman wasn't going to work anymore.

The most shocking part about that was Vince coming to his senses for once.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
It only took him 4 years to realize it.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

That is surprising. Roman can still work, but they need to ease off the gas and stop superman pushing him so fucking much. A heel turn would be a nice change of pace for him for awhile.

Anyway, first Raw I've watched since the 25th anniversary let-down. This was very fun all the way through though.

Nia was surprisingly over, and maybe that's only surprising to me because I haven't heard her previous Raw reactions over the past few weeks and WM didn't really explode for her either. But they were solidly behind her on Raw, and they exploded for Ember Moon too and that was cool as heck.

Braun relinquishing the tag belts because Nicholas has school was just...hilarious to me. I mean it made real life sense. Kinda does suck for the Bar that 2 years in a row, they get jipped in the tag title match at Mania.

No Way Jose is cool, I like him. Hopefully he doesn't get into domestic assault like Adam Rose did. I don't expect him to go very high, but I'm sure he'll be on a winning streak for awhile just because.

The crowd was fun all night. I really liked them this time because they weren't trying to wreck the show by chanting random crap during every match like in some previous years, but they were still very very loud and vocal and that's great. I loved them chanting "Shut the fuck up" at Stephanie, that was hilarious.

Also loved "we are scumbags" during Elias's segment. Hah

Speaking of that, Bobby Lashley was a big surprise to me. I'd heard rumors that maybe he'd come back but last I knew, he was active in TNA and wasn't going anywhere.

Speaking of TNA, that diss from Angle might be the first time TNA was ever mentioned on Raw, and that was a nice burn on KO/Sami. The crowd's reaction was awesome too. "OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

AoP debut was nice. Heath's still got kids

Glad Jeff and Joe are back. Roman's promo was good, I thought, and obviously so was Joe's. I also enjoyed the Miz/Balor/Seth segment and the crowd screaming BURN IT DOOOOOWN with his music was pretty great.

No cruiserweights on Raw at all this week :o

Paige's retirement speech was sad. I was wondering if/when she'd be doing one, they hadn't publicly acknowledged it until now. So that's official and that sucks, but I hope she can find other things to do.

Matt/Bray is cool, that backstage segment was cool. It still feels like they're unsure of if the Woken/Broken thing is catching on, as they have Corey gushing about it and is All In while Cole is still acting like a clueless old man who just doesn't get it, and even making Jeff shrug his shoulders after interacting with Matt. So hmmm. But they do seem to be letting it go, so that's coolie donkers.

Looking forward to the shake up next week. Hopefully we get Miz and Bryan on the same show so we can finally get closure on that feud.
Can't wait till Roman wins the belt at the gratest RR. Prepare for your hero's patented "plans changed" bailout line.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
I got like an hour of sleep now I’m at the airport, I get alone to sleepy poo and some asshole with a kid sits next to me.

UMMMM GO FUCC URSELF
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Lol, Aries cut a promo on the Angle TNA comment, and his point was that it's good to work for Impact because they don't drug testLOL

Looks like this means Rollins is going to Smackdown.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
I'm not even sure where I want people. This shakeup will be very odd.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
So 10-man match tonight means the KBC title very well may change hands and potentially may even jump back to Smackdown.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Kinda digging some of the moves so far. Though I can see where some of the Wrestlemania missteps I think was due to looking at this draft.

Ziggler and McIntyre? I can get behind that duo. Loved their dual finishers there.

Win the Day!

Man bun, gold chain, no tac vest. Maybe Reigns is finally getting heelish

I don't understand what they are accomplishing by burying Reigns and have Joe kill him on the Mic again

[+] 5 users Like Ceallach's post
Cesaro and Sheamus have lost to a 10 year old and Breezango in the span of 8 days. That's balls.

Win the Day!

Motherfucker said Bullet Club LOLLOLLOL

They literally took 3 of my least favorite things about Smackdown (Jinder, Corbin and Roode) and moved them to Raw.

And moved one of my favorite things about Raw (Miz) to Smackdown.

Smackdown > Raw

Roode is great. Fuck outta here!
Heel Roode is good. He hasn't shown that on the main roster though.

I'm excited because I think we might get a miz vs rusev feud

I agree there. His issues are totally on creative, not him.

Thus far this shake up seems lackluster. Raw really needed Orton, Rusev and a tag team better than Breezango. New Day would have been more fitting. Also makes you wonder why they ever mirrored Riott Squad and Absolution after each other if they were just gonna put them on the same show in the end.
Roode is one of those people who always bored me

(04-16-2018, 10:03 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I agree there. His issues are totally on creative, not him.

Thus far this shake up seems lackluster. Raw really needed Orton, Rusev and a tag team better than Breezango. New Day would have been more fitting. Also makes you wonder why they ever mirrored Riott Squad and Absolution after each other if they were just gonna put them on the same show in the end.

I dont think they planned on Paige retiring

Rollins retains!

Say Rollins stays on RAW.
Either Jeff goes to SmackDown
Or
We get the European title on SmackDown?
All 3MB members are on RAW...
For sure, Rollins is either going to Smackdown or Jeff is going (and bringing the U.S. title back with him). But no way they're gonna have both midcard belts on the same show.