Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
That Iowa crowd fucking sucks.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Because it's Iowa

Did anyone else catch that they announced Hideo Itami vs RODERICK STRONG on 205 Live tonight? What the fuck is that about?
Cruiserweight title tournament match. I thought that was announced last week?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Ugh, stand by for a lot of annoying Stephanie nonsense. From the observer

Quote:The key to Rousey is more about Stephanie McMahon, which is why they want that super high-profile match (and if they can get Johnson, it makes it even more high-profile). Stephanie McMahon is a big star in wrestling, but she is not a mainstream star at all. It was explained to me that the key in all this goes back to what made Vince McMahon a big star, which was the program with Steve Austin, and what made Steve Austin a breakthrough star past being a pro wrestling top guy, which was hardly an interview at King of the Ring or the WrestleMania match with Bret Hart, as legend has it, but the angle in Fresno with Mike Tyson.

Rousey is a major sports star. The idea that she was the single most searched female athlete in the U.S. on the Internet in 2017, a year she never competed and for the most part laid low in, speaks volumes. The idea for the program is to make Stephanie a star outside of just the pro wrestling world.

[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Oh christ....I rarely get worked up about wrestling shit anymore, but that irritates the fuck out of me lol.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Stephanie is a terrible character, terrible with creative, and average at best with business.
I wouldn't say she's average at best as far as the business goes but the rest I agree with.

I would much prefer her in charge as opposed to Vince because even though like Vince she can put herself in the spotlight a lot more than she should be, her head is in a much better place than Vince's especially in that she's in touch and wants to see younger talent succeed as opposed to guys that Vince just writes off like nobodies. People forget that she helped the careers of many others like John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. She's also very good at public relations when dealing with a lot of the charities and organizations.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
As a tv character she is atrocious. Hopefully the lack of reaction she got at the Rumble will change her mind. Part of me thinks they called an audible on that one as she didn't say anything or do anything on commentary.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

This ain't a worked/shoot here, if Rhoda Rousney isn't careful my girl Steph will twist her up like a pretzel, therefore killing what little mystique she has left.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
I wonder if Stephanie just wanted to be at ringside for the women's rumble and decided to sit at commentary as a reason for her to be there, without actually intending to do a whole lot of commentary
It was just an excuse to have Stephanie at ringside for the face off with Ronda.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
(02-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I wouldn't say she's average at best as far as the business goes but the rest I agree with.

I would much prefer her in charge as opposed to Vince because even though like Vince she can put herself in the spotlight a lot more than she should be, her head is in a much better place than Vince's especially in that she's in touch and wants to see younger talent succeed as opposed to guys that Vince just writes off like nobodies. People forget that she helped the careers of many others like John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. She's also very good at public relations when dealing with a lot of the charities and organizations.

You're talking creative. I'm talking the bullshit philanthropic, buzzword heavy, social media touting, no real superstars because its brand-first bullshit that we have had forced down our god damn throats on every show.
Who goes from house to house holding guns to everyone's heads?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
I’m watching Raw Flashback Friday(got the network again from rumble to mania)

Once again up in Canada we only have it as a channel. Not like Netflix which is fucking stupid but anyways

Today’s episode is the one where Taker is going to sacrifice Steph and she’s strapped to the UT cross.

The talent they had, I know we all remember but holy fuck it’s insane

On this episode alone there has been

Austin
Rock
HHH
Taker
APA
X PAC
Kane
Owen Hart
Jarrett
Test
Shamrock

And they haven’t shown close to everyone in the company

If I had the Network you guys do I’d watch every RAW
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Also, the chair shots, the fucking chair shots.

I sometimes think now days that I miss those and then I see them and nope, I can’t believe that was ever actually a thing
I'll never forget that Tuesday raw before WM where Rock just smashes Ken Shamrock in the face with a chair. Just brutal
(02-09-2018, 11:27 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: I'll never forget that Tuesday raw before WM where Rock just smashes Ken Shamrock in the face with a chair. Just brutal

This Raw, Austin comes out and saves Steph and just smashes dudes in the face with chairs. Mideon, Viscera, Bradshaw, Mideon again. Wow
(02-08-2018, 08:02 PM)Chris Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I wouldn't say she's average at best as far as the business goes but the rest I agree with.

You're talking creative. I'm talking the bullshit philanthropic, buzzword heavy, social media touting, no real superstars because its brand-first bullshit that we have had forced down our god damn throats on every show.

A lot of that's on Vince
Vince has the final say but no one outside of Kevin Dunn has Vince's ear like Stephanie. It is also her exact job as Chief Branding Officer so as easy as it is to blame Vince, Stephanie is the one spearheading all of it.
I miss chair shots. I really do. But I understand the concussion risk behind them so I get it.
(02-10-2018, 05:34 AM)Chris Wrote: Vince has the final say but no one outside of Kevin Dunn has Vince's ear like Stephanie. It is also her exact job as Chief Branding Officer so as easy as it is to blame Vince, Stephanie is the one spearheading all of it.

Thats just it. Vince does what he wants at the end of the day
Incoming Bayley heel turn
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Braun deserves my money.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Dr. Mario's post
Elias is killing it lately. Just downloaded the new album on iTunes from Braun and the Soggy Tank Tops: Country String! This my jam
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
I didn't like making Braun into a comedy act just yet. I like him to be more of a Hulk/Jason character. He doesn't have to be silent, just a man of few words and losts of smashing.
Inb4 Braun tips the Elimination Chamber.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Also rumour is PPVs may be going back to being dual branded.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Braun is a treasure. Literally everything he does gets massively over. If I was Vince, it'd be time to call an audible and do Strowman/Lesnar at Mania instead of Roman. They need to get the title on that dude ASAP while he's nuclear hot. Literally nobody wants to see Roman win a WM main event again.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]