► Official Raw Thread
Roman + Joe + Usos, Samoan Dynasty Stable
Usos have been awesome for the last year or so.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
See, that's where you're wrong though
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Usos have been killing it especially really recently
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Usos have improved quite a bit. They actually had one or two MoTY candidates (had it not been for NJPW, they would have stood out more). But that is it. They deliver in the ring, have become more comfortable on the mic...but there is nothing else there. They don't seem to be unbeatable, they aren't next-level charismatic, and...well there isn't much else to say about them. I enjoy their PPV matches and don't mind most of their Smackdown matches. I think they will work well one day with the Revival, AoP, and Bobby/Kyle.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Their matches are awesome every time and I’ve been loving their promos.. they have more charisma and appeal then any tag team I can think of... ESPECIALLY heel tag teams
Yeah I'm with gab. Along with most of their matches being awesome, they've really started to click as characters. They're extremely comfortable on the mic and even though I can't even follow what they're saying half the time, they deliver it with such conviction and charisma that it just works. By far my favorite tag team in WWE right now.

Last night's SD promo with the dumb graphics notwithstanding.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Yeah Usos are killing it. Everything about them is pretty great right now. Matches, promos, drinking and driving, etc
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
Yea only bad thing was corny graphics but luckily clearly that wasn’t an Usos decision since they were doing it all damn night
Oh yea no doubt, the Usos have been fucking golden since they turned heel back in Mid October or September 2016.
Love me some Usos.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Jason Jordan's injury is discussed in the new observer.

"Jason Jordan was originally slated and may be in it, but he has a neck injury (not a back injury as listed last week) which is significant. He has been working and they have been trying to protect him by having him do as little as possible. Jordan is having issues with his grip and that is usually very serious."

Like father, like son

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 3 users Like Rob's post
Starting to worry if this Wrestlemania is cursed. Just don't let AJ or Nak get injured before April.
I mean, I take a loss of Jason Jordan and maybe Roman Reigns as a net win.

(02-01-2018, 10:40 AM)Peezy Wrote: Starting to worry if this Wrestlemania is cursed. Just don't let AJ or Nak get injured before April.

Way to jinx it!!
Shit sounds bad for Jordan, Dave compared him to Arn and Edge.

Yeah but hopefully he's still young and can recover. I like me some JJ
Yeah if goes away and comes back from this then they should just ignore the Angle stuff when he comes back. Like how the wwe just stopped referring to edge and Christian as brothers one day.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Poor Seth too. He goes from having one of the biggest Wrestlemania moments ever and headlining every show for the next 8 months to missing the biggest Wrestlemania ever, working a shitty program on a tweaked knee with the boss, being poorly booked and lost in the shuffle, and then having not one but two WM programs thrown away due to injury.

Maybe they can salvage it with Seth vs. Kurt. I'd also be ok with Kurt and Ronda vs. HHH and Steph (if they go the tag route which I really hope they dont).
(02-05-2018, 03:35 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Like how the wwe just stopped referring to edge and Christian as brothers one day.

That was confusing as a fan; I thought I knew them.
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
I'm on board with that story now actually. Yes it's stupid and yes it's corny....but it's also a story that has been told long-term and is developing and has characters and motive and shit behind it.

Most WWE storylines these days are "So and so won a non title match on Raw, so now they feud for a month" or "so and so wants to gain momentum" and "Wrestler A attacks Wrestler B from behind after a match because it's Wrestlemania season and everyone is looking to make a name for themselves so they can try to have a Wrestlemania Moment™!" and shit like that.

It's sorta rare in WWE now that you get an actual story being told, with emotion and personal stakes and shit like that. As corny as it is, it has turned Jason Jordan into one of the most hated heels on the roster. It might seem stupid, but the crowd is actually invested in it. The moment they finally have JJ attack his "dad" is going to get insane heat. Then you probably get Angle refusing to fight his son, before finally being pushed into it. Angle throwing a punch at JJ for the first time is gonna get a monster pop.
The JJ stuff was terrible up until a couple of weeks ago. Its like something suddenly clicked. I absolutely loved the way he was imitating the old naive Kurt and being goofy/happy-go-lucky.
They basically created a Roman Reigns.

The real Roman = has a family legacy that WWE is proud of and is over-pushed because he's basically the boss's chosen son. Crowd doesn't like him. But instead of turning him heel...

Jason Jordan = make him the "boss's son" and immediately over-push him to the upper midcard, imply that it's because he's the boss's son. Watch the crowd hate him and actually lean into it.

Jason Jordan is basically the storyline they should be doing with Roman. He should be heel and should have Vince as his manager. The crowd already knows he's Vince's pet project. Run with it.
Miz looking like Heath Slater.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait... You guys are serious?
You like JJ?
He's the fucking shits... I can't even stand to see his face.
He's not a heel, he's just been cringe worthy, awkward, terribly acted bullshit ever since they started the dumpster fire of a story line of Angle being his dad. Still can't believe they actually did it.
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
Go back and watch the last couple of weeks and compare it to young Angle where he was just a goofy goodie two shoes. It's the same act/routine.
But... Angle was funny, likeable and had charisma.
Jordan = none of that.
[+] 1 user Likes myxmastrmike's post
He's great in the ring, but you're right. Jordan ain't the best actor for sure.

But that's part of what makes it work. You see him and you're annoyed because you're like, this guy is cringeworthy and shitty, why is he being pushed? And that's the whole point. You're supposed to hate him because you're supposed to be mad that he's being forced on us.

He's Roman.
Nah, I just want him to go away... And I'm tempted to just fast forward thru anytime he appears like Del Rio.