► Official Raw Thread
Someone is going to be left out of the marquee matches at Wrestlemania: Braun, Roman, or Rollins.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Braun is rumored to either be facing Miz or teaming with Ronda against Triple H and Stephanie.

Roman's got Brock, obviously.

Rollins....I dunno. Pretty sure the original plan was for Ambrose to turn heel on him before Mania, but the Shield reunion was thought up on an Indian burial ground apparently, since it's been cursed from jump street.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
So, preliminary WM card:

Brock vs. Roman
Shinsuke vs. AJ
Braun vs. Cena? (No hints of Taker vs. Cena)
Asuka vs. Ronda
Raw Women vs. Smackdown Women tag
Bludgeon Brothers vs. Usos
AMBR
HHH vs. Angle
Braun vs. HHH?
Angle vs. Jason Jordan?
Charlotte vs ...?
The Bar & Joe vs. Good Brother Club?
KO and SZ vs. Shane and...someone from the past?

I'm not in love with these, just trying to figure out what direction they really want to go with.
(01-29-2018, 09:28 PM)Peezy Wrote: Braun is rumored to either be facing Miz or teaming with Ronda against Triple H and Stephanie.

I figured the Miz thing might get dropped. The mixed match sounds like a waste....Braun really should be going up against Brock. Roman is dead in the water.
Lesnar walks out with title either way. We’re gonna have Finn get MiTB and cash in on ‘em to get it. Have Balor Club help him for all I care. Build them up, have them beat the shit out of SHIELD reunion II.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Brock vs. Roman
Shinsuke vs. AJ
Cena vs. Samoa Joe (fuck off Taker, stay retired)
Triple H and Stephanie vs. Ronda & Braun
Asuka vs. Alexa....vs. Charlotte? (she's Asuka. Why not challenge both champions, triple threat)
Sasha vs. Bayley
Miz vs. DBry (I can dream)
Angle vs. Jason Jordan
KO & Sami vs. Shane (handicap maybe? I don't know)

Still leaves a lot of people out and you could swap some of those around. I dunno. Shaping up okay though!
Sasha vs. Bayley? Give it up. Nobody cares anymore.
Cena and Finn in a 3 minute test of strength...get fooked.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(01-29-2018, 10:51 PM)Chris Wrote: Sasha vs. Bayley? Give it up. Nobody cares anymore.

I'm basing that on Sasha throwing Bayley out of the Rumble last night and neither of them having shit else to do at Mania
Cena vs. Undertaker iron man match confirmed!
I want Corporate Kane to show up on 205 Live on Tuesday and be the new GM. Have him act like nobody knows what they are talking about when they ask if he is OK after what happened to him on Monday.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Tim's post
KO & Sami vs Shane and Vince
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Is it crazy to think Ronda vs whoever asuka doesn’t pick? But as I just typed that the mixed tag thing makes more sense to work her way up to an actual 1 on 1 match live
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I would accept Asuka vs. Charlotte. Asuka vs. Anyone on Raw is a fucking waste.

Ronda vs. Stephanie in any capacity is awful. Unless Steph shits, pukes, gets beaten to a bloody pulp, and/or legit breaks something, the comeuppance will not be enough for 16+ years of torture.

Yeah Sasha was a mess in that match. It still turned out good but yeeesh
Sasha is always a mess
The legit botch rite
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 7 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
Possibly the funniest comment you have ever made!
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
Question: how sure are we of Brock/Roman? I mean I know they were hellbent on that but with all of these steroid allegations coming to fruition and lots more still to come how can anyone be so sure of that? Rodriguez said there were still more details that he would be releasing that would prove everyone involved. I know Vince is senile, full of shit, blind and arguably the dumbest human being in wrestling but I have a hard time believing even he would jeopardize the main spot knowing that a suspension could possibly be looming if evidence is released.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Braun would be the next one in line unless they stopped trying the big man route and let Finn win.

Jimmy King > Sting

Vince ain't gonna change his plans on a rumor with no evidence. Right now, it's just one guy saying some shit. Vince can't just go changing major plans on the word of a prisoner with no evidence just in case something might happen.

Otherwise, I'd start a rumor every year before WM to keep him out of the main event.
I want Roman to win the title at WM so long as he gets to keep Lesnar's schedule and we only see him 8x a year.
Reigns needs to go away for awhile. I just don't know how to accomplish that.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I think he needs a drastic character change. People always suggest heel turn but that's not really the answer either unless he changes his whole gimmick. The tactical vest, this is my yard, never quit superman gimmick is death.

There was a clip of him from the old FCW days where he was in a suit, talking about wearing Rolexes and shit. Cocky Four Horsemen-style heelish. I think something like that could work. The thing is, the guy isn't a bad wrestler. He routinely has really good matches. But the forced push and irritating character is just never going to work.
(01-30-2018, 08:34 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Reigns needs to go away for awhile. I just don't know how to accomplish that.

Sell him a copious quantity of steroids.
Get him to rape you.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(01-30-2018, 08:19 PM)Peezy Wrote: Vince ain't gonna change his plans on a rumor with no evidence. Right now, it's just one guy saying some shit. Vince can't just go changing major plans on the word of a prisoner with no evidence just in case something might happen.

Otherwise, I'd start a rumor every year before WM to keep him out of the main event.

But there's always that what if factor. What if this guy happens to be right and evidence is released incriminating Roman?

That's where I sit on the fence and say we wait and see what happens before we can consider it a "sure thing".
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Reigns needs to leave and try and come back in that Rock persona where he had the $500 sunglasses etc... but he has to take it a step further, make him like a hired mercenary type. Would still fit the SHIELD story. Have someone pay him to beat people up like APA. Make the Braun vs Brock match. Reigns shows up, beats the fuck outta Braun. Nods at Heyman, Heyman hands him a briefcase with $. Make that the end of that relationship though. Continue shit like that. Even build it where Angle pays him to take out Jordan or vice versa, or a double cross where one “paid” more.

Jimmy King > Sting

Sounds like you're describing a mix between APA and Southern Justice. Still wouldn't be interested.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Put him with Usos...call em the Samoan Swat team..oh wait.

Jimmy King > Sting

Sounds like Big Bubba Rogers in his JCP days
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]