► Official Raw Thread
Kane lay there like a slug.
It was his only defense.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(01-22-2018, 11:11 PM)Ceallach Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 11:07 PM)Chris Wrote: It was underwhelming.

Name anything the WWE has done that you cant say that for.

The set at Wrestlemania 33.
The Miz ended up appearing.

Still think they should have had that match there.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

That moment when you get with a girl who looks like a 10 but as soon the clothes come off she's a 5 sums this epidode up pretty well.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Obsidian's post
I looked it up. It is only a 25 minute drive, 2 hour walk, or 30 minute train ride between venues including traffic. I have no idea why they didn't try to make that happen with more stars.
Damn that was terrible...really lowered expectations for the rumble.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
[Image: DUMduSbXcAImUhq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/955661495890792449

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuw...6dc0086fb9

Damn bro's, as someone who appreciates honest talk from a former employee as opposed to hearsay from some hack """""journalist""""" it pleases me sooooo much to see Brother Love got the second biggest pop of the nite. I'm so glad it's been scientifically proven too, what a time to be alive!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Well.....at least Shane spit the beer everywhere when he got stunned like I had hoped he would?

I guess there was that?

And uh,........?

Also, hooooaaaahhhh
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
The Roman steroid story isn't going away:

Quote:Jon Bravo, who is working on a documentary looking at the Iron Addicts Gym which was owned by jailed steroid dealer Richard Rodriguez, released another interview with Rodriguez, which you can watch in the video above. Last week Rodriquez had implicated Roman Reigns, as well as actors Mark Wahlberg and Josh Duhamel, as clients in a steroid distribution ring. Reigns denied the allegation in a statement that was sent to us.

"I have never heard of Richard Rodriguez or Wellness Fitness Nutrition," Reigns stated. "I learned from the mistake I made nearly two years ago and paid the penalty for it. Since then, I've passed 11 tests as part of WWE's independent drug testing program."

Wahlberg and Duhamel also denied the allegations.

In the new video, Rodriguez said that he specifically named Reigns, Wahlberg and Duhamel to get a better plea deal. He said that there are bigger names that haven't been released that will be revealed in his documentary, even teasing that he might have some secrets on advisors in President Donald Trump's administration. [b]Rodriguez said that Reigns was introduced to him years ago by a wrestling enthusiast. He also said that he will release "snippets of proof" in the next week of text messages, tracking numbers and addresses where products were shipped that will be tied to each of the accused.[b]

"That information with us communicating with Roman via text messages will be provided to the appropriate party, which will then be disclosed prior to our documentary that's going to be filmed soon," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez added that his protocol with Reigns would change depending on "the varied times in which WWE wrestlers get tested."

The DEA arrested Rodriguez and raided his Iron Addicts Gym in Miami last February following an investigation. Rodriguez was accused of being involved in a distribution chain that imported goods from China, then manufactured illegal steroids in Arizona before distributing them out of the Miami area. According to Forbes, Rodriguez's company, Wellness Fitness Nutrition LLC (WFN), had a client list that included "at least 50 customers in the Eastern District of New York." It was noted that the ring made over $10 million in the distribution of illegal steroids.

We have reached out to WWE for comment, and will provide an update if we receive it.

I just need this story to stay under wraps for another 2 weeks or so. Just want him to wait until Feb. 8th. That way, a 60-day suspension for Roman will cause him to miss Wrestlemania.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Well, man, I wonder how harsh they go on Reigns just to save face if he does have this proof.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I mean, if this guy has proof, that's an automatic 60 day suspension for sure. Even if it happened today, Roman would be back in time for Mania but I doubt Vince would stick with the Roman/Brock plan. The last time Roman got suspended, he came back and was doing clean jobs for a month or two as punishment. So if this becomes true, I can't imagine Vince suspends him for 2 months and still gives him the WM main event. So needless to say, if this guy has proof, it would mean huge implications for Wrestlemania. And with 2 strikes on his record, it might be enough to get Vince to finally give up on him as the top guy.
Yeah, but it sounds like this guy has proof that Roman was actively trying to subvert the wellness program. And we know they don't take kindly to being lied to now.

I just really, really don't wanna deal with Roman.

IDGAF if wrestlers are juicing, it isn't a real competition, but I don't want Roman/Brock VI Night of the Skywalkers

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Exactly. I mean, I have no real beef toward Roman as a person. I don't wish him ill and I want him to be able to keep collecting checks. I even think he's a pretty damn good wrestler.

I just have ZERO interest in him as the top star of the company and since I'm gonna be there, I especially don't want to see him main eventing Wrestlemania for the 86th year in a row or whatever it is. Fuck that.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Yea. I'm more interested in the chaos it would cause, not in actually fucking up Roman's career itself. Honestly, as long as Roman is with WWE, you know he's going to be a main eventer and really I'm fine with that. I just don't like him being consistently booked so hard as the new face of the company. To me, everyone should go in cycles of being badass and untouchable in their way, and then times when they're busy in feuds for non-title things.

Well, if the guy can offer substantial proof that at least casts some legit doubt on Reign's innocence...that might happen. But it'll probably depend on the media response too. If no one makes a fuss, then WWE probably won't either.
Jonathan Coachman is back. Replacing Booker T full time on the Raw commentary team
[+] 4 users Like Peezy's post
Booker is off commentary again.

WWE announced the following today:

Ladies and gentlemen, “The Coach” has returned.

Jonathan Coachman, a longtime WWE interviewer and broadcaster and former ESPN personality, has signed with WWE to once again be part of the Raw announce team, WWE.com can confirm.

Coachman’s TV announcing duties will officially begin tonight, when he joins Michael Cole and Corey Graves at the Team Red announce desk.

Meanwhile, WWE Hall of Famer Booker T will resume his duties as a panelist on WWE’s pay-per-view Kickoff broadcasts and will continue to make appearances on Raw and beyond as a WWE ambassador.

Thank Christ.
So..Rey Mysterio is going to 205 Live?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

No.

I could see Hurricane being the 205 GM. There have been hints of it being a female as well. Santina?
Dean malenko or Billy Kidman would be good choices.

My first thought was Nigel.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Doink
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
It's a 205lb limit. So, Dink.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Braun's dat mang!

Win the Day!

They are in Wrestlemania mode. Stories being built upon and loose ends being taken care of. Braun is making things fun. I look forward to whatever shenanigans they have in store for the Elimination Chamber!
I hope they have Braun just tear some of the chains off the EC and start whipping chumps with it. Or just rip off a steel beam and start swinging away.

Win the Day!