SNES classic revealed...
https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/26/the-...th-for-80/

$80 for 21 games including never released Starfox 2...and somehow they got mario RPG on there!
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Somehow they got a Mario game they have released for VC repeatedly?
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Yeah, I think I got Mario RPG for like $5.99 on my wii virtual console years ago when I bought Mario Allstars and Paper Mario and a few other titles. I now just need to dig my Wii out of the closet so I can pair it with my Wii U and transfer the titles over to the new console. I really don't know why Nintendo didn't just have them linked to my nintendo ID or Mii or whatever so that I could just re-download them. Fucking stupid.

PS. Will this SNES Classic console play the original cartridges or is it only good for the 21 pre-installed games? It doesn't say in the article.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I'm gonna make a wild assumption and say it will only play the pre installed games. No way they'd let you play cartridges on it, that would be way too cool to include.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
I have a feeling you can flash it again just like the NES and throw on every SNES game.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Yea, these mini systems are pretty much as big as the old cartridges so unless you can mod it to add more roms you're pretty much stuck with what it comes with. I know there's some consoles like the AVS or Analogue Nt NES that can play old cartridges, but they're hundreds of dollars and only play NES and Famicon games. I'm sure there's something out there for SNES or at least something will come out after the mini hits.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
There are tons of shitty emulation boxes that play carts. Retrofreak, Retron, FC Twin, etc. Your best bet is to get a SNES though. The original SNES and SFC(not SNES Jr./Mini) have native rgb out and upscale beautifully. You just need an upscaler(scart rgb upscalers are like $30).

I wish upscaling N64 were cheaper. The missed ones with HDMI are far too expensive.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
N64 is tougher. It requires modding the system because it doesn't have native rbg. Which is fucking weird because the SNES and GCN both do.

I use a framemeister, but that's not an expense I expect from most people, lol.

Will they make more then 75 systems this time?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
SNES classic preorders went live, but are all gone already, lol. Well online. Gamestop is doing instore perorders to stop bots, so those are apparently going well.

Oh look at mr. i-use-teh-right-thread-for-things
Or just use an emulator on your PC, phone, Wii, etc.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I got me an Snes classic and scorpio edition preordered
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(08-22-2017, 01:29 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: Or just use an emulator on your PC, phone, Wii, etc.

Because those are the same fucking experiences Roll Eyes

Not even counting the complete ver. of StarFox 2 which has never leaked before and can't be emulated.

Thinkgeek has bundles $150+, they are hawking stuff no one wants with it.

GameStop site is down, was gonna get an egiftcard and order a zelda chess bundle.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(08-22-2017, 01:59 PM)Ceallach Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 01:29 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: Or just use an emulator on your PC, phone, Wii, etc.

Because those are the same fucking experiences Roll Eyes

This is just an SNES emulator put in a mini-SNES looking shell and with a limited to the number of games available for it for $80.  What an experience!

(08-22-2017, 01:59 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Not even counting the complete ver. of StarFox 2 which has never leaked before and can't be emulated.

So you're buying it for one game?  One game that will be ripped and available on emulators within a week of release?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
god forbid people support a project they like rite
I know. Paying to support a project I'm interested what a novel idea.

Loving the SNES mini. Star Fox 2 is super interesting. There are ideas in it that would have been fucking amazing in 1995.

Quote:Nintendo filed a trademark in Japan on September 15 that is leading some to speculate that a Mini Game Boy console release could be on the horizon. Nintendo's trademark includes an image resembling the company's original handheld gaming device and it was filed under categories for "Programs for household video game machines" and "Household video games" as well as merchandise categories like "Key chains," "Bag charms," "Cosmetic tools," and "Clothing."

Nintendo previously filed trademarks for its Super NES Classic Edition and NES Classic Edition consoles a few months prior to the entertainment systems' releases.

The original Game Boy was released in 1989. Hyperkin's Android phone add-on SmartBoy allows users to play their Game Boy cartridges on their phones. The add-on was licensed by Samsung in May and is now available for purchase for US$49.99.

[Image: dlb_yj4v4aaqxag.jpg-large.jpeg]
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
GB mini would be weird.

Trying to come up with a list of non color GB games
Tetris
Pokemon
Super Mario Land 1-3
Link's Awakening
Metroid II
Castlevania 2
Kid Dracula
Donkey Kong 94
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Mega Man
Gargoyle's Quest
Maybe one of the final Fatasy games
Maybe something rare like trip world or mole mania for shits and gigs

Yeah wake me when they get to the GBA rite
Is this supposed to be a handheld like the old gameboy, or is it something to plug into your tv like the others? They should have made it an attachment for the SNES mini shaped like the old Super Gameboy cartridge with like 10-12 games on it.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
It's nothing yet. Just a patent with no explanation and it could be for a piece of merchandise, nothing necessarily.