Mayweather/Mcgregor
It's finally happening

Who you bros got?
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Mcgregor all day every day. Hes got like 15 years on Floyd. Sure, dude was one of the best ever but come on, at some point its gone. He hasnt fought in like 2 years. Conor is a fucking beast in prime shape and ready to go.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
The madman actually made it happen. Amazing.

McGregor is gonna get fucking murdered. But hey, I'd let Floyd punch my face in for $100 million so good for him. Play on playa.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
My neighbor trains UFC and Belator guys. We were taking and he has mayweather all day. I'd love to see mcgreggor win, but I trust my neighbor.
[+] 1 user Likes jabroni's post
Mayweather
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Mayweather -1100 greatest bet ever.
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
I'm considering putting a few bucks on Conor just on the off chance he wins somehow and I clean the fuck up
+750 is torching imo.

My plan is to wait til they release the scorecard spread and bet mayweather minus how many ever pts they post. There is going to be some 10-8 and 10-7 rounds in this
This isn't lasting one round.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Sure it will. Mayweather barely throws any punches tge first 2-3 rds
Always bet on the boxer in a boxing match.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Hitchcock's post
If Pacman and Oscar couldn't get to Floyd, Conor won't either but I hope I'm wrong.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
"Floyd Mayweather’s recorded reach is 72″ while Conor McGregor’s reach is recorded at 74″ giving him the height and reach advantage."

Small chance McGregor.

This is win/win. Either Conor gets humbled or MMA is proven superior and Mayweather finally tastes defeat.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Money Mayweather EASILY. Dude KO'd the Big Show fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fro's post
(06-15-2017, 11:31 AM)Chris Wrote: "Floyd Mayweather’s recorded reach is 72″ while Conor McGregor’s reach is recorded at 74″ giving him the height and reach advantage."

Small chance McGregor.

This is win/win. Either Conor gets humbled or MMA is proven superior and Mayweather finally tastes defeat.

Nah if floyd loses the narrative will be of course he lost, hes 40 and hasnt fought in two years.
If mcgregor loses it will be of course he lost, hes not a boxer.

Haters gonna hate.
I'm more exited to see Triple G knock out Canelo.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 2 users Like Enon's post
(06-15-2017, 02:11 PM)Fro Wrote: Money Mayweather EASILY. Dude KO'd the Big Show fam.

I was there mandingo
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(06-16-2017, 09:06 PM)Enon Wrote: I'm more exited to see Triple G knock out Canelo.

True that
(06-16-2017, 09:06 PM)Enon Wrote: I'm more exited to see Triple G knock out Canelo.

This fight will get under looked

Probably the fight of the year imo
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
if i wake up in time im going to go to the ward/kovalev fight tonight at mandalay. my buddy has an extra ticket but its currently 5am and i havent slept yet so hard to say if ill wake up and feel like going
I would only watch this if it was going to be an MMA fight, i'm sure it will be boring though like most of Mayweather's matches.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

I'm more excited for Tyson fury to comeback. He's supposed to fight klitchko right?
Holy shit I was tired when I posted that. Fury supposed to fight Joshua. That will be good. I hope he sings again.
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
Means less then nothing but Mayweather is being made to look like a total fucking moron during these press conferences. It's awesome
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
"Dress your fookin age. Carrying a school bag on stage. What are you doing with a school bag on stage? You can’t even fookin read." HAHAHA

This is hilarious. I hate how they are trying to make McGregor's dance for me, boy comments into some big race thing though. Guess it's to be expected.

I just can't wait for the fight to finally happen. This fight will finally answer the age old question of who is the better boxer: A boxer or not a boxer. Can't wait.
I'd hate for Conner to win. We all know he's only a dog due to punchers chance in this, and if it some how did land, we'd never hear the end of people proclaiming him as a legend.

If Money wins, everyone moves on, no hyperbole.
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
I see this going the Mr. T/Piper route and ending on a dq when Connor gets fed up of Mayweather avoiding him and just shoots a double leg and slams him on his ass.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Conor is killing him in the media events. Might as well take all the W's he can now because he's eating a big ol' L next month.

I still desperately want to see Conor hit some lucky one-in-a-million punch and win though. I know there's no chance, but goddamn I'd love to see it.