E3 2017
Hello
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]

I think this looks fantastic honestly. Aside from the lame voice acting. But I love the Burnout-style takedowns, the cinematic cuts while driving, the way it looks, etc.

Pretty pumped about this. Haven't said that about a NFS game in....a quite long time.
Lets start it off with a bang

Battlefront 2

No DLC and everything in the game is unlocked as you play

I'm hoping Battlefront 2 lives up to the hype. It looks good.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
(06-10-2017, 10:57 PM)Nebraska Wrote:

I think this looks fantastic honestly.  Aside from the lame voice acting.  But I love the Burnout-style takedowns, the cinematic cuts while driving, the way it looks, etc.

Pretty pumped about this.  Haven't said that about a NFS game in....a quite long time.

RIP Burnout

why don't they make a new Burnout game?

[Image: sXYienO.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I knowwwwww. Goddammit. Such a tragedy that we're never gonna see another Burnout Frown

I still play Paradise every once in a while. But even it pales in comparison to the previous ones. God those games are so good.
I wish Burnout Revenge was backwards compatible. I liked traffic crashes.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

What did he mean by this?
Cool now they just need some games to play on it lolololo rite
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
Microsoft E3 tiem
oh shit they're shilling a Porsche

no games confirmed
Hey guys here's the new most powerful co sole ever! We have a new Forza! -_-
oh shit Metro
ass creed looks bad
PUBG coming to Xbox

kind of a big deal but it's still buggy as fuck
Ehhhh.

Dragonball game looks damn nice. Like guilty gear xrd but approachable!
Holy cow the last night has a really cool look to it
That was the only thing that looked interesting to me. This pirate game looks ok I guess
Sea of thieves looks cool, but I'm just not into co op games.

But hey, cuphead in September!
New Ori game! Hell yeah! I absolutely loved the first one. This one is somehow even better looking too. Can't wait!
INTERESTING

ITS OVER. MICROSOFT IS FINISHED
They had a pretty decent conference overall I think. I still don't know if I'm ready to pick up an xbox yet though. A lot of the stuff they showed was available elsewhere.

Look at how pretty this is! I SAID LOOK AT IT!
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
i was seriously bored this entire time....ori kinda got me, but damn that was a sad song.
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
These conferences are getting ridiculously long. I'm kind of curious to see what Bethesda is showing in a little bit.
I'll be there on Wed.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
They showed a pretty good variety of games at least.

I'm getting super tired of certain things in video games though. Every time I see them happen I roll my eyes. For instance, in the Assassin's Creed gameplay demo, the bad guys spotted you and said things like 'Ill get you, you bastard!' and 'Oh no you did not!' And I was like EYEROLLLLL.

Generic zombie shooters and kinda just shooters in general, main characters who've 'been through some shit,' tough female quest givers ('thanks stranger, we would've been dead shit if not for you', like, are girls not allowed to be girly on occasion?)...general unnecessary dialog....fuckin' other stuff too. I'm really tired of retreading the same ground every year. I've shot a billion people and a jillion more monsters and I'm kinda over it.

And also too, games with forced co-op already!
One thing I hated is when they showed that last game and it was other people talking over the mic to mimic other people playing in the game. They did that same thing when they showed The Division and it pissed me off.

To be fair Microsoft showed people what they want to see, games. The whole point of E3 is to get the consumers to buy a certain product or game and I think they did a fairly good job in doing that. The only problem with that is nowadays console (((EXCLUSIVES))) are usually a timed exclusive and Microsoft as a whole works on 2 main platforms. Almost every game shown today was a cross platform game with the exception of a couple of games. As far as 4K gaming goes, it's still so new so being a human gerbil to spend $500 for a console that plays 4K games is troubling. 30fps 4K games are not how 4K games should be played but we'll see how the consumer reacts on it.
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post