E3 2017
I have a switch but the only thing I play is light on/light off.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Switch is just another Nintendo console that'll gather dust except for 2 times a year when a new Pokemon/Mario/Zelda/Metroid comes out.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I spend more time with Nintendo consoles than the others. Always my go to machine for bullshitting with friends, Mario Kart, Smash, etc. And playing with my kids. Swicth/3DS/PC are my primaries. PS4 gets play when good shit comes out that doesn't have a PC port. XBone almost never gets turned on, I think the last time was recore maybe?
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I bit the bullet and finally found a switch without a bundle. Bought it with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
Ceallach can you explain how the online feature works? I read that it was free until 2018 and then it would cost $20 a year, is that correct?

If I read that right that's really inexpensive for online play. I thought $20 a month was cheap but damn!
Am Ceallach, can confirm, $20 a year. Free for the rest of this year, at least.

Again, this has been Ceallach. I just love penises!
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Nebraska's post
Wtf I love my switch even more now
Free for this year, $20 a year starting next and there will be free downloadable classic games with the service. A Netflix style model as they described it where the library grows rather than the PS+ style where you get certain titles every month but If you don't get them in that month youre boned.

If I skipped the TV setup and setup the TV through the menu is that fine? The quality looks kind of shitty on my 27" monitor. The setting is at 1080p
Yeah, the U/I looks like shit no matter, because it forces 720p. But in game should be the proper res.