E3 2017
The big good of war snake was pretty cool

I'm hopeful for Spiderman too. That game could be really good.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
anyone know if you will be able to play PUBG cross platform?
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Skyrim for PSVR. Can't fucking wait.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I've played that game on 3 different platforms now. I think it's time to move on from fucking Skyrim announcements.
Metroid Prime 4! Wow. Wasn't expecting that.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN MARIO ODYSSEY
This is so weird
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
I'm still pretty damn into it, but yeah...was not expecting this
Here's the trailer, lurkers

(06-13-2017, 09:40 AM)Nebraska Wrote: I've played that game on 3 different platforms now.  I think it's time to move on from fucking Skyrim announcements.

Sounds like someone is too poor to afford a PSVR.
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
I have about as much desire for VR right now as I do for Kinect, but that's not the point anyways LOL
WHAT? WHAT? I can't hear you over the sound made when swimming through my giant vault of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck.
I SAID I HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH DES-ah forget it.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
(06-13-2017, 12:43 AM)bj0rn Wrote: anyone know if you will be able to play PUBG cross platform?

Highly unlikely. PC has a better advantage every time. In the amount it takes you to finally line up your crosshair and shoot, you'll already be dead and the other play will have looted you.
Ok, so I'll be at E3 tomorrow. Most gaming sites are blocked at work. What should I be checking out?
Mario Odyssey, obvs.
Don't forget to check out Skyrim VR while you're there, I'm sure the line will be short

Agag
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post

I agree this song will push copies
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Shitty e3. Sony didn't really have anything, Microsoft has a console that no-one really wants and Nintendo always just does their own thing.

Some cool games. Wolfenstein 2, Metroid, Mario donk, glad to see cuphead has a release date. But overall, very ehhhh
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I take any E3 that focuses on games as a win honestly
Microsoft releasing an updated console at that price point seems a bit surprising...like aren't you fuckers gearing up for your next console in a year or two? Da hail is dis?
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
This Is probably their hail mary. Microsoft's CEO has made no bones to investors that he isn't a fan of the Xbox or surface, and this probably needs to take off for them to get the funding for an Xbox 4.

But yeah, we are in the back half of this gen, I don't see anyone picking this up who isn't already in the Xbox ecosystem.

http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/14/phil-spe...ons-to-pc/

Literally NO REASON to buy Xbox One X
(06-14-2017, 02:22 PM)Mudkips Wrote: http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/14/phil-spe...ons-to-pc/

Literally NO REASON to buy Xbox One X

Writing is on the wall. Xbox is transitioning to a PC service. Just in time for Atari's comeback with the ataribox, lol

I didn't think I would ever get a PS4 pro, but then I got a 4k tv and was like welp, might as well I guess
Im scooping the one x then scoopin skyrim for switch then scoopin two scoops with the god emperor and then scoopin up a thicc bitch
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
I think I'm going to buy a Switch

Convince me otherwise. On one hand I could wait until the 30th for Gamestop to release a BotW bundle with the DLC and a pro controller for $450 or on the off set I could wait a little longer before the Switch goes back down to $299 (FUCK YOU SCALPER FUCKS).

I actually might check out Gamestop tomorrow since theres a BotW bundle with a pro controller for $430 without the DLC code
I'm 100% gonna buy one too, but I'm not in any particular hurry. In the next few months, if I find one I'll probably grab it.

I saw one in wal mart a few weeks ago, really regret not picking it up then.
Yeah my thoughts on buying a switch hasn't changed. I think on Saturday I'll bite the bullet an buy a switch. I'm looking for a MK8 bundle but Gamestop was offering a Zelda bundle with a pro controller for $429 for some reason you can only view that link on a desktop. They offer a similar bundle but that includes the DLC which I don't care for. If they're selling a Zelda bundle without the DLC and a pro controller I'll cop it with MK8 and that'll keep it under $500.