Official WWE Fantasy League Season 10 Thread
Group 1

Chris - Braun Strowman, Brock Lesnar, Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, New Day, Asuka
Zack T - Shinsuke Nakamura, Enzo Amore, Jason Jordan, Randy Orton, Cesaro & Sheamus, Alexa Bliss, Samoa Joe
Peezy - Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Miz, Jeff Hardy, Usos, Naomi
Rob - AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Neville, Elias, The Shield, Carmella
L - Bray Wyatt, Aiden English, Akira Tozawa, Tony Nese, The Club, Nia Jax, The Revival
Reggie - Finn Balor, Jinder Mahal, Kalisto, Chad Gable, Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin, Bayley, Hardy Boyz

Group 1 Standings as of 10-22-17

1. Rob - 1073
2. Zack T - 921
3. Reggie - 910
4. Peezy - 893
5. Chris - 818
6. L - 676

Waiver List

Rob
Peezy
Zack T
L
Chris
Reggie

Group 2

User Name - Samoa Joe, Bray Wyatt, Jack Gallagher, Sami Zayn, Usos, Alexa Bliss
Fro - Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Baron Corbin, Kalisto, Cesaro & Sheamus, Carmella
Opitiplex - Shinsuke Nakamura, Braun Strowman, Neville, Akira Tozawa, The Fashion Police, Sasha Banks, The Revival
tehgiftofgab - AJ Styles, Jinder Mahal, Randy Orton, Elias, Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin, Nia Jax, Hardy Boyz
Obsidian - Kevin Owens, Miz, Dean Ambrose, Bobby Roode, The Shield, Natalya
CAGE - Finn Balor, Rusev, Mike Kanellis, Apollo Crews, New Day, Charlotte

Group 2 Standings as of 10-22-17

1. tehgiftofgab - 1041
2. Obsidian - 1013
3. Opitiplex - 996
4. Fro - 817
5. User Name - 652
6. CAGE - 650

Waiver List

User Name
CAGE
Opitiplex
Obsidian
tehgiftofgab
Fro

The Rules:

Each participant will pick 4 Men, 1 Tag Team, and 1 Woman.

Appearance on regular weekly TV - 3 Points

Have a match on regular weekly TV - 2 Points

Victory on regular weekly TV decisively - 5 Points

Victory on regular weekly TV un-decisively - 2 Points

Appearance on PPV - 5 Points

Have a match on PPV - 5 Points

Victory on PPV decisively - 10 points

Victory on PPV un-decisively - 5 Points

Win WWE/Universal Title- 30 Points

Win any other Title - 20 Points

Defend WWE/Universal Title - 20 Points

Defend any other Title - 10 Points

Win Royal Rumble or Money In The Bank Match - 20 Points

Eliminate someone in the Royal Rumble (or be a part of a group eliminating someone) - 1 Point per elimination

Win Elimination Chamber Match - 20 Points

Win Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Match - 20 Points

Sole Survivor in a Survivor Tag Match - 20 Points

Member of winning team in a Survivor Tag Match - 10 Points

Cash In Money In The Bank contract successfully - 10 Points

Win a 4 person-or-more non-Elimination Chamber/Money In The Bank match - 10 Points

Win the King Of The Ring Tournament - 10 Points

Win a match at Wrestlemania or Summerslam - 10 Points

Here's my definitions of Decisive, Un-Decisive, and Appearances.

Decisive - Pinfall, Submission, Referee stops the match, restarts the match, or meeting the special stipulation required to win the match (I.E. climbing the ladder, escaping the cage, etc...)

Undecisive - DQ, Count Out, Decision Reversal (without a match restart), Unfair stipulation being added right before a match or mid-match

Appearance - An appearance will be anything that can be interpreted as being a real part of the show. This includes matches, interviews, backstage segments in which the Superstar is actively part of (not just background filler), guest referee, guest commentating, interfering in a match, and accompanying someone to a match. A recorded segment with a pick counts as long as it is being originally shown on the event, meaning a replay of a promo from last week would not get you Appearance points, but a new vignette by the Shield for example would. You will not get Appearance points if you choose someone who's part of a regular tag team as a singles wrestler, and they end up wrestling as part of their normal tag team. (Example - If you choose Fandango, you only get Appearance points when he shows up in a Singles match or a randomly thrown together tag match or specialty matches. NOT when he is in a Fashion Police tag match) This also works in reverse, so if you pick a Tag Team and both members show up during the event BUT they show up separately, you won't get appearance credit for the team. They have to show up together. Anything on the WWE App does NOT count as an Appearance. This means no Raw Pre-Show, Post-Show, or little snippets they show during Raw will count as Appearances. Pay Per View POST-SHOWS do not count either. However, the pre-show does due to it including a match that is advertised for the event.

For points, I will be counting Appearances and Victories on weekly TV separately from Pay Per View, meaning you can get double points on PPV weeks if your chosen superstars make appearances on a weekly TV show, and then also the PPV. Also, you only get 1 Victory from a weekly TV show, even if it's an un-decisive victory. The first victory your pick gets in a week is the one that you get points for. However, if you get multiple victories on any 1 show, I will count multiple victories due to the rarity of such a situation. A Gauntlet match does NOT count as multiple matches. If there is a match where one of your picks is being represented by someone else in a match, you won't get points for that match.

For title wins, the points are bonus. For example, if your Superstar wins the Intercontinental Title at the Royal Rumble, then you will get the normal 10 points for winning a PPV match, and another 20 points for winning the Intercontinental title. This bonus is in effect for any title retains as well.

For a title retain, I'll only award bonus points if there was an actual decision involved (Pin, Submission, or meeting the special stipulation to win the match). If your pick retains a title via DQ or Count Out, you will not receive points for the title retain.

Additionally, this bonus will apply for Money In The Bank cash-ins. If a superstar were to cash in Money In The Bank at a pay per view and win, they'd get points for a PPV victory, a WWE or Universal title win, and for cashing in MITB.

For Tag Teams, I will only grant you points for them when they appear in a tag match setting. It doesn't matter if it's 2 on 2, or if they're part of a larger team. So for example, if you pick Bullet Club, I will only give you point credit for them when they appear as a tag team or fight as a tag team, not in singles competition. I will grant appearance points for a tag team if 1 member of the tag team is in a singles match, but is accompanied to the match by their tag team partner (For example - If Karl Anderson has a 1 on 1 match and Luke Gallows accompanies him, I'd grant appearance points for Bullet Club. I would also grant points for Luke Gallows as an individual).

If you pick someone who's part of an actual Tag Team (like Karl Anderson) for a Superstar pick, you will only get credit for Matches and Victories if they are involved in non-team related matches. Meaning, tag matches where their actual tag team is not in it. So, for Karl Anderson, as long as it's not a specifically Bullet Club tag team match, you'd get credit. But if he's in a 2 on 2 tag match with Bullet Club, you would not get credit for that match victory (if he wins).

You may only pick current tag teams who have either just formed, or are in the tag team list below. A team is defined as any 2 or more people who are affiliated with each other and may tag together, whether or not they end up pursuing the tag team titles.

In the event that there are picks who are regularly teaming, but have not been chosen by anyone in their Tag Team slot, then they will receive credit for them as Singles instead. (For example, if the Hardyz are teaming together and no one has the Hardyz as their Tag Team pick, then whoever has Matt Hardy and/or Jeff Hardy as a Singles pick will still receive credit for them, even when they appear as a Tag Team).

Whenever there are Survivor Tag matches, or whenever a team randomly forms to face some big threat (Past examples, Team Hell No and Ryback vs Shield or Team WWE vs Nexus), then I will give credit for any tag team that is a part of the match and also credit for all wrestlers involved as single picks as well. This will also apply for stables (Teams that consist of 3 or more members) in Appearance points and Match points as well. (For example, if a Survivor Series tag match contains Usos and New Day, I would give credit for both tag teams and also individual credit for Jimmy, Jey, Kofi, Big E, and Xavier Woods)

One final note about tag teams - In the rare events that there is a fatal 4-way tag team match, you will not receive credit for any individual superstars in the match, unless no one has a particular team as their actual selected tag team.

You will be allowed to publicly post any desired Adds/Drops at any time during the week. However, the changes won't take effect until after regular weekly TV points have been accounted for, OR after the pay per view (if it's a pay per view week).

The Waiver list will start as reverse-order of the draft.

Each person above you on the Waiver list will have to say Pass to any potential addition you want to pick up to your Team. They have up to 24 hours to do so. If they don't post anything, they will automatically pass and the Waiver list will move on to the next person. Whenever you gain a new pick, you will be moved to the bottom of the Waiver List.

Picks will take effect on the following week after you've made your post. You are only allowed to initiate 1 Waiver Pick at a time, and must wait until it is completed or blocked before initiating a new waiver pick. Trades will take place immediately.

In the event of a legitimate retirement, release/quitting the company, or team disbanding/break-up, you will be given 1 free non-waiver affecting replacement choice for that affected superstar/woman/tag team. This only happens once per category (so once in the superstar category, once in the tag team category, and once in the women category).

Used free superstar replacement:

Reggie

Used free tag replacement

Used free women's replacement

Each person has 1 "Reserve" slot that they may place any of their picks in, in the event that the pick has been injured and will be out of action for the foreseeable future. When a pick is placed in the Reserve slot, you may then use the Waiver system to fill the empty slot they left behind. While the pick is in the Reserve slot, you will not gain points for them until they return to active competition, but they do remain on your team. When they return to action, you will drop someone and put the Reserve pick back on your main team. This will take effect immediately. During the draft, you cannot draft directly to your waiver slot - you must wait until the first week that the league is live, and then initiate a waiver pick.

For example - Dolph Ziggler is on my team and suffers a concussion and is slated to be out of action for 2 months. I put him on the Reserve slot and use the Waiver system to pick up R-Truth instead. 2 months down the line, Dolph Ziggler returns. I am now forced to drop any of my Individual Picks (R-Truth or any other single competitor I have) to make room for the returning Dolph Ziggler. You have 24 hours to make that decision on who you will drop to make room for the returning superstar. I will get points that week for Ziggler, and no points for the pick I dropped to make room for him.

The season will be from the week after Money In The Bank up to the final pay per view of December (Clash Of Champions).

I used Random.org to randomize groups and draft order.

This is a Linear draft, meaning that once we reach the bottom person on each list, we go back to the top and work our way down again. We repeat that until everyone's made their picks. You have 48 hours after the person behind you in the draft makes their pick - if you don't make your pick in those 48 hours, I make one for you. If you miss a draft pick, then your next turn will only have 24 hours before you must make your pick or I make it for you. If you miss 2 picks in a row, I will place you on auto-draft until you speak up.

Roster Information:

Aiden English (L Group 1)
AJ Styles (Rob Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Akira Tozawa (L Group 1, Opitiplex Group 2)
Apollo Crews (CAGE Group 2)
Ariya Daivari
Baron Corbin - United States Champion (Chris Group 1, Fro Group 2)
Big Cass
Big E
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Bobby Roode (Chris Group 1, Obsidian Group 2)
Braun Strowman (Chris Group 1, Opitiplex Group 2)
Bray Wyatt (L Group 1, User Name Group 2)
Brian Kendrick
Brock Lesnar - Universal Champion (Chris Group 1)
Cesaro
Cedric Alexander
Chad Gable (Reggie Group 1)
Chris Jericho
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
Dash Wilder
Dean Ambrose (Obsidian Group 2)
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Gulak
Elias (Rob Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Epico
Enzo Amore - Cruiserweight Champion (Zack T Group 1)
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Finn Balor (Reggie Group 1, CAGE Group 2)
Gran Metalik
Goldust
Gurv Sihra
Harv Sihra
Heath Slater
Jack Gallagher (User Name Group 2)
James Ellsworth
Jason Jordan (Zack T Group 1)
Jeff Hardy (Peezy Group 1)
Jey Uso
Jinder Mahal - WWE Champion (Reggie Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
Kalisto - Cruiserweight Champion (Reggie Group 1, Fro Group 2)
Kane
Karl Anderson
Kevin Owens (Rob Group 1, Obsidian Group 2)
Kofi Kingston
Konnor
Lince Dorado
Luke Harper
Luke Gallows
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mike Kanellis (CAGE Group 2)
Miz - Intercontinental Champion (Peezy Group 1, Obsidian Group 2)
Mojo Rawley
Mustafa Ali
Neville (Rob Group 1, Opitiplex Group 2)
Noam Dar
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton (Zack T Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Rhyno
Rich Swann
Roman Reigns (Peezy Group 1, Fro Group 2)
Rusev (CAGE Group 2)
Sami Zayn (User Name Group 2)
Samoa Joe (Zack T Group 1, User Name Group 2)
Scott Dawson
Seth Rollins (Peezy Group 1, Fro Group 2)
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura (Zack T Group 1, Opitiplex Group 2)
Sin Cara
Titus O'Neil
TJ Perkins
Tony Nese (L Group 1)
Triple H
Tye Dillinger
Tyler Breeze
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Xavier Woods
Viktor
Zack Ryder

Ascension
Bullet Club (L Group 1)
Cesaro & Sheamus (Zack T Group 1, Fro Group 2)
Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin (Reggie Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Hardy Boyz (Reggie Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Heath Slater & Rhyno
Hype Bros
New Day (Chris Group 1, CAGE Group 2)
The Colons
The Fashion Police (Opitiplex Group 2)
The Revival (L Group 1, Opitiplex Group 2)
The Shield - Raw Tag Team Champions (Rob Group 1, Obsidian Group 2)
Usos - Smackdown Tag Team Champions (Peezy Group 1, User Name Group 2)

Alexa Bliss - Raw Women's Champion (Zack T Group 1, User Name Group 2)
Alicia Fox
Asuka (Chris Group 1)
Bayley (Reggie Group 1)
Becky Lynch
Carmella - Ms. Money In The Bank (Rob Group 1, Fro Group 2)
Charlotte (CAGE Group 2)
Dana Brooke
Emma
Lana
Maria Kanellis
Mickie James
Naomi (Peezy Group 1)
Natalya - Smackdown Women's Champion (Obsidian Group 2)
Nia Jax (L Group 1, tehgiftofgab Group 2)
Nikki Bella
Paige
Sasha Banks (Opitiplex Group 2)
Summer Rae
Tamina Snuka
In.

Give me the trophy now

Bitch.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

In.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
can i try to play?
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
I'll do it again.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Don't pick Rich Swann. Zack KKK doesn't believe in giving you points for him.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
(06-06-2017, 08:00 PM)Chris Wrote: Don't pick Rich Swann. Zack KKK doesn't believe in giving you points for him.

I got my points for Swann.

He just don't want you to win.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Yeah, but I went back and looked and he only did that because he saw you too were a nigger hater just like him!
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Just coming in to say, I saw Rich Swann in Jacksonville just before the Cruiserweight Classic and he "too sweet'ed" me.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Not a racist ^
I'm in
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
I'm in
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I should put Peezy and gab in different groups so Gab can try to copy Peezy's every move all season
[+] 3 users Like Zack T's post
LOL
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
That's be great! It probably wasn't noticed but karma got me good in that BOSJ tournament... picked all the same answers as peezy and decided to change 1 answer... got that one wrong and was a point behind him the whole tournament lol
[+] 2 users Like tehgiftofgab's post
I actually did notice it as I was doing the scores. I chuckled when I saw you lose that point and compared the rest of your picks.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
*kanye shrug*
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
Sure. Gotta have a 3rd place somewhere!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[Image: greedy-jew3.jpg]
I'm in
It looks like we're gonna end up with 9 sign ups, which would not be a good split for 2 groups. One group of 5 and one group of 4 would just make scores super close and the draft a lot easier.

So I'm gonna propose that we do 1 large group for the first time ever, which I remember some people had suggested in the past.

Sound good? Ok.
I'm in
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
We have a last minute entry. Two groups of 5 it is.

Win the Day!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess
So we only have 1 week to complete this draft if we wanna start on time, so please don't dick around. I'd suggest for those who feel they might be slow, that they can PM me picks in advance (like numerous picks just in case you have to use a backup) and I'll post them for you if I'm here quicker than you.

Otherwise, 24 hour strict time limit per pick, starting from the person who went before you. If you miss 1, I pick for you, and going forward I'll be hounding you through PM's about making your next pick on time or else I'll make it for you again.
Group 1 feels like the A Block from this years BOTSJ Tournament.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
That's just how randomizer worked it out >.<
Can I get added into this.. I thought I had said I wanted in.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

I'll draft behind I don't care
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

CAGE can draft last in group 2, but you'll also start at the bottom of the waivers because I already got thi last started
Yeah it's on Chris & UN not Chris & L. Already fucc'n up Zacc, unreal fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]