Official WWE Wrestlemania 33 2017 Betting Thread
(04-02-2017, 01:57 PM)Liu Kang Baking A Pie Wrote: Shane vs AJ Styles
Seth vs HHH
Triple Threat Ladder Tag Match
Jericho vs Owens

No expectations of those being good matches, but those have the most appeal to me by far. Who the fuck wants to watch Cena vs Miz? No thank you.

I don't even know if I'll stick around for the Goldberg/Lesnar match. Its going to be shit. Thats about the only thing guaranteed for tonight.

Shit, have you been watching all the promos in recent weeks? I'm honestly more hyped for Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse than almost anything else on the show. They have totally sold me on that match.

As for Lesnar/Goldberg, it's not gonna be a mat classic or anything, but latest rumors is that it's actually expected to last a little longer and probably have some blood, so fuck it, I'm in.

Wrestlemania is the one day of year I try to turn my critical smark brain off and just enjoy everything as best I can and turn into a full-blown mark.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

I think I may leave turdy for shinsuke
[Image: 1.gif]
Rawr da ring rat
[Image: 1.gif]
[+] 3 users Like LADY AGAG's post
I have all the faith in the world that aj will make his match amazing
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
OMG WHUT

WTF I HATE THAT JAP NOW
[+] 3 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
Joe doesn't appreciate this, hope you guys do rite.

FANTASY BOOKING: After reading reddit, and the complaints of 2 or 3 neckbeards..Vince decides to bring back intergender matches. IN COMES ASUKA TO RAW. Through broken English, she says the women of NXT can't beat her...And she came to raw to take on all comers for what is now known as the NXT person championship.

*ROMANS MUSIC HITS* he walks out, Spears ASUKA and pins her in the fastest match of all time. As he celebrates his newest championship reign, one night after retiring the undertaker. ASUKA gets up, grabs the mic and says "Roman...You are real empress of tomorrow"

End scene.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
What if Lesnar goes MMA on Oldberg and wins like how Bret beat Stone Cold at WM13?
I want lesner to beat Goldberg the same way he beat Randy Orton
[+] 2 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
HES JUST A JACKED WHITE BOY
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
OMFG Maria Menuous is fucc'n gorgeous. I'd let her shit on me if I she lemme hit after.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
The stage set is amazing! They even put a giant ring above the ring!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Fucking shit...does this really need 2 hours of preshow? I'm just gonna assume that the first hour is all bullshit and the matches start in the 2nd half cause I'm not sitting thru all of this.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
13. Lesnar
12. Rollins
11. Cena/Bella
10. Owens
9. Bayley
8. Corbin
7. Naomi
6. Orton
5. AJ
4. Strowman
3. AA
2. Enzo/ Cass
1. Reigns
Fucc, I'm so pumped for Rollins vs Haitch.

LETS GO JESUS
Is Hbk Drunk?!?!
Holy fuck thats one long ramp. I bet someone will ride down that thing on a bike or something. Thats fucking ridiculous.
There are fans putting on matches in the crowd. Huge pops, no one is stopping them.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
(04-02-2017, 04:15 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Fucking shit...does this really need 2 hours of preshow?  I'm just gonna assume that the first hour is all bullshit and the matches start in the 2nd half cause I'm not sitting thru all of this.

I figure we'll get 1 match per hour.

Dedicate about 5-7 minutes of discussion for each match, cut over to social media lounges and other shit, throw in 1 match for each hour and voila, pre-show.

(04-02-2017, 04:26 PM)Chris Wrote: There are fans putting on matches in the crowd. Huge pops, no one is stopping them.

I was wondering what that was. Heard a "This is awesome!" chant but they're just showing the panel table at the moment.

Roller coaster not actually running, CHEAP PrOP. 0/10
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
I'm pretty excited for Aries. Never been a huge fan, but I never thought I'd see the guy on this stage. Happy for the dude.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Quote:If they want me to get interested in the Andre Battle Royal, start it up top in the fake ring. Every person that gets thrown out goes into the ground level ring and do the whole damn thing again.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
(04-02-2017, 04:38 PM)Peezy Wrote: I'm pretty excited for Aries. Never been a huge fan, but I never thought I'd see the guy on this stage. Happy for the dude.

He told me he didn't like you tho bro.

Whatevs, getting rid of these flyweight weaklings first so the reel men can fite works for me & my income bracket.
Match is dope rite
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Nothing will top this match tonight tbh
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Since coming back, Neville is a fucc'n beast
I highly enjoyed that match. That was a good way to kick off the night.

I enjoyed that Neville used a real heel tactic to win. A simple raking of his reconstructed orbital socket was a fantastic way to go.

Win the Day!

Well.... I have no clue who's going to win this thing now.

Win the Day!

zayn