Official WWE Wrestlemania 33 2017 Betting Thread
(04-02-2017, 10:59 PM)Mudkips Wrote: Hardy Boyz saved this PPV if we're being honest fam

QFT fam, seriously.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(04-02-2017, 11:00 PM)Fro Wrote: LOL....TAKER IS THE PEYTON MANNING OF MANIA!!!!  NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE!!!!  FGT!!!!!

(04-02-2017, 10:59 PM)Fro Wrote: GOT UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
At least new Japan is finally coming to America

Something to look forward to fam
Other than Taker match, very good show that I thoroughly enjoyed
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Opitiplex's post
Taker should've just retired after the Brock loss.
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

Okay dat outro got me tho....I remember being at the Joe feelin' like 304 cuz I wuz pullin' for the Deadman over my hero. RIP Taker, one of da GOATS.
(04-02-2017, 11:04 PM)Poindexter Wrote: Taker should've just retired after Bray beat him in San Fran

[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Roman just retired the Undertaker

Let that sink in for a minute
[+] 4 users Like Mudkips's post
(04-02-2017, 11:07 PM)Opitiplex Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 11:04 PM)Poindexter Wrote: Taker should've just retired after the Bray beat him in San Fran

You're right, Bray deserved the torch more.
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

OH SHIT HIS BOOTS STILL ON

HE AIN'T ''''''''''DEAD'''''''''' YET
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
What's the Gravedigger doing in the Impact Zone?!?!

[+] 4 users Like Poindexter's post
(04-02-2017, 10:34 PM)Mudkips Wrote: 4:14:41

not too bad fam. Was expecting a longer entrance tbh

I got 5:24. Started from the first gong until the music faded out.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
(04-02-2017, 10:47 PM)Poindexter Wrote: I swear I saw a sign that said "ROMAN IS A HOLOCAUST DENIER"

Why hasn't he addressed the claim made by the sign? Must be true!
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
AND PEEZY'S NEVER RONG.....RITE!!!!
Well we all know I'd never admit it!

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
(04-02-2017, 11:39 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:34 PM)Mudkips Wrote: 4:14:41

not too bad fam. Was expecting a longer entrance tbh

I got 5:24. Started from the first gong until the music faded out.

I timed it from the gong until he got into the ring
I'm going bacc 2 watch Hardy Bro'z, shit was titties.
(04-02-2017, 11:52 PM)Fro Wrote: I'm going bacc 2 watch Hardy Bro'z, shit was titties.

Highlight of the night. This was the hardest I've marked in awhile.

I enjoyed Broken Matt bits an pieces thrown in. Hopefully they roll with the gimmick.
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I had most of a Peezy-length review typed up here. A paragraph about every match and I was almost done. Then I hit CTRL+Z to undo a line and it erased the whole goddamn post and redo wouldn't bring it back. Fuck this place, I'm going to SFU.

[+] 4 users Like Peezy's post
Seriously bro's, I'll never get tired of seeing these dudes faces that return home after performing in front of the 300 people they usually do. Especially on a welcome home like tonite for Matt & Bro Nero, so F'n awesome.
The ending of that match was amazing and if after match didn't bring even a bit of tears to your eyes you're a losey human being. The match has a clear beginning middle and end that told a great story.

Roman went from a I'm better than you old man in a one sided dick measuring , to die old man, to gaining a deep respect for him but still wanting the win asking him why won't you just die, to essentially​ pleading with him to stay down so he didn't get anymore. To Roman coming to the realization that a kill shot was the only way to finish it for good. The match was over like 10 minutes before the pinfall happened and it was more riveting than the action packed point.

One of the best WM in recent memory. Solid 8.5 to 9 score
Roman is a bitch ass fgt
Fuck Bobby roode too
Fuck wrestling
[Image: 1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like LADY AGAG's post
First time in years I have been speechless after Mania

Too long of a show and WWE dropped the ball quite a bit. I'm going to Raw in 2 weeks and I'm not even excited. Hope I can make another NXT soon. Takeover DESTROYED this year's Mania.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I saw hulk hogan on TV tho
[Image: 1.gif]
(04-03-2017, 12:31 AM)Obsidian Wrote: First time in years I have been speechless after Mania

GREATEST MANIA EVER CONFIRMT!!!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
Honestly I really liked Roman and taker. Roman played the heel I felt...when has he ever just rolled outside the ring like that to avoid something? He was very good.

So was Taker. Great way to go out. Great ending to Mania.

AJ and Shane was still the best overall match of the night, but Neville and Aries was real solid, as well as the four way tag.

I didn't feel like there was really any bad matches, though I did skip Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse. Probably forgetful matches...but still.

Good show. Long as fuck though. I watched almost all.
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
(04-03-2017, 12:50 AM)Zack T Wrote: Honestly I really liked Roman and taker. Roman played the heel I felt...when has he ever just rolled outside the ring like that to avoid something? He was very good.

So was Taker. Great way to go out. Great ending to Mania.

AJ and Shane was still the best overall match of the night, but Neville and Aries was real solid, as well as the four way tag. Goldberg and brock was exactly what it needed to be, happy with that.

I didn't feel like there was really any bad matches, though I did skip Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse. Probably forgetful matches...but still.

Good show. Long as fuck though. I watched almost all.

I meant to edit but accidentally hit quote on my phone. Oh well.
What was the move they tried to pull off twice but botched each time?
Also, after the match I like how they completely muted the crowd and cranked up Roman's music.
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
(04-03-2017, 01:09 AM)Hitchcock Wrote: What was the move they tried to pull off twice but botched each time?

The ol reversal Tombstone