RAW is NOT Southpaw Thread...
2 weeks til Wrestlemania, Southpaw is GOAT, Paige is over as fuck and I can't wait to see that Brooklyn crowds reaction.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Holy crap. Hell might be freezing over:
[Image: C7YIrVmXwAAB2O6.jpg?itok=5QlzS6vo]
3.30.17 & 3.31.17 & 4.01.17 & 4.02.17 & 4.03.17
[Image: oEgDJsi.jpg]
Just read that the "we want Paige!" chants have already begun.

It's gonna be a good one tonight.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
That opening segment had a lot of potential but was all for nothing.
When were the we want Paige chants? Also surprised I've not seen anything Southpaw related.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Why would they mention SRW?

Shit happened like 30 years ago.

Win the Day!

[Image: UgylhI8.png]

(03-20-2017, 09:29 PM)Landshark Wrote: When were the we want Paige chants? Also surprised I've not seen anything Southpaw related.

I read they were happening before the show even started.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Apparently during the Charlotte/Dana match, they were chanting "WE...WANT PAIGE!" to the tune of "New Day Rocks"

Also, they subtly referenced it in the backstage New Day bit. Big E and Kofi just staring at Xavier and Big E saying, "You got something you wanna tell us?"
[Image: dXZGNkj.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
(03-20-2017, 09:45 PM)Peezy Wrote: Apparently during the Charlotte/Dana match, they were chanting "WE...WANT PAIGE!" to the tune of "New Day Rocks"

Also, they subtly referenced it in the backstage New Day bit. Big E and Kofi just staring at Xavier and Big E saying, "You got something you wanna tell us?"

When did this happen? I missed it last night and was just skimming thru the show and I still can't find it...
*Edit* Nevermind I found it
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]

Quote: Comments are disabled for this video.

Really makes you think
[Image: G3AuE4w.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
It's at the very beginning of New Day's segment. They show all three backstage (to a huge pop) and that's when Big E asks him. They then play it off as if he was talking bout Mania.

Edit: Nm, Kips hooked it up.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
It's embarrassing how bad this WM build up has been
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
It really has. I'm not that excited about a lot of the matches and we're less than 2 weeks away. Roman/Undertaker feels more forced than anything, and Undertaker looks baaaaaad. Like, real bad.

I genuinely can't think of any match I'm really that excited about.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Any more, the only way I can enjoy Mania is by lowering expectations.

KO/Jericho, AA/Neville and Bray/Orton have been the only worth while feuds to me.
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg]
Whatever fgt's, I'm pumped. Roman gets to kill of Taker, my boy Brock finally beats the shit outta Oldberg, BMJ & Nikki finally getting hitched, ATG Battle Royal is always awesome, fucc'n....Michael Cole announcing.

Only bad thing is KO v Y2J hasn't had a grate build and I'm just kinda over that shit. That and New Day (who are gonna be WAY over cuz Xavier) don't have a match but at least they'll be hosting. Good enough cuz I'm sure they won't be overused in that role.

Tldr - Mania gonna be awesome.
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
I was more excited to go to Raw in February than I am for Wrestlemania this year. These are pretty much the best tickets I have had for a WM and I am not looking forward to sitting through most of this. The Undertaker match makes me genuinely uncomfortable. Quite honestly, only the gimmick matches have my interest (battle royal, IC title street fight or whatever, plus I'm sure Shane will come up with something). How are they fucking things up this badly?
(03-21-2017, 12:20 PM)Chris Wrote: I was more excited to go to Raw in February than I am for Wrestlemania this year. These are pretty much the best tickets I have had for a WM and I am not looking forward to sitting through most of this. The Undertaker match makes me genuinely uncomfortable. Quite honestly, only the gimmick matches have my interest (battle royal, IC title street fight or whatever, plus I'm sure Shane will come up with something). How are they fucking things up this badly?

How? Because Vince is still pulling in massive profits. Until people stop watching, paying insane amounts to fill football stadiums to watch half assed wrestling nothing will change
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Outside of the SD Women's March, I feel they've done an awesome job of building their matches. The RAW matches outside of KO/Jericho all seem like hot garbage. I hope Neville and Aries steal the show.

Win the Day!

[Image: UgylhI8.png]

Neville and Aries probably will get more build than any other match simply because they have Raw and 205 Live to build upon it. It's looking good to me anyway.

Adding Nia to the women's title match is both understandable and also slightly disappointing I guess - Both women's title matches are now pretty big person matches and that takes away from their ability to have a good story and it becomes a lot more of everyone trying to get their shit in.

They haven't even announced Sami and Joe but it's obvious that's gonna happen.

Yea. Overall lackluster build to Mania, Smackdown's done better about building their matches, but all the same...hopefully the show is better than the build.
Smackdown has done a fine job of actually building their matches, but they still don't really do anything for me.

Ambrose vs. Corbin? Snoooooooze

Miz/Maryse vs. Cena/Nikki? Miz deserves better after the year he's had of stealing the show

Orton vs. Wyatt was cool for awhile, but then they teased adding Luke Harper (which would have been awesome) and then didn't (and now he doesn't seem to even be on the show at all) and then it got just way over the top goofy with the Sister Abigail arson nonsense. I was invested in that storyline up until Orton finally turned.

Women's match is a clusterfuck that's just designed to get everybody on the show and to give Naomi a chance to make a surprise return in her hometown and win the title. Fine, but meaningless.

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles is probably the only match I'm even halfway invested in and that's only because I know they'll probably have some insane madness where they overbook it and throw everything at the wall. And considering AJ is the best worker on the planet right now and Shane is willing to risk his life for our entertainment, it will at least be entertaining in a car crash sort of way. But I still wish it was AJ vs. anybody else.

Basically the same for Raw. Owens/Jericho will probably be a good match, but it seems like they ran out of steam before the finish line. When Owens turned on Jericho, holy shit what a moment. But since then, it's been kinda spinning wheels and promos and I'm just not that interested anymore.

Seth/Triple H might be interesting, but they're pretty clearly dealing with the fact that Rollins is just barely going to be cleared so it's not going to be nearly the match it could have been and plans were obviously derailed.

Undertaker/Reigns can suck all the dicks.

I love Brock Lesnar but yet another 2 minute match with Goldberg does nothing for me.

The women's match sounded promising until they added Nia Jax.

And everything else is just.....there.

I genuinely don't think I've ever been less excited this close to a Wrestlemania. I'm hopeful they pull some good surprises out of the hat to make it worthwhile because on paper, this show doesn't look great.
Jesus H Christ, alright, I'm fucc'n super duper cereal now. Member that year Mania was in Frisco or Santa Clara whatever? Member every fgt here saying it's gonna suck (including me)? What happened? Oh they just pulled off a major surprise and had a grate Mania. Now 99% was cuz Hulka-fucc'n-Mania was running wild but the other fgt's did okay too. I'm pre-diddly-icting a surprisingly good Mania.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
SOMEBODY PHOTOSHOP AN "F" WITH AN ARROW COMING OFF THE LINE IN THE MIDDLE CUZ I'M WITH FRO
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post