Southpaw Regional Wrestling
This looks like it has the potential to be great. Also, SEX FUCKIN FERGUSON!

[+] 1 user Likes Blizzard's post
Was just about to make a thread about this. Shit looks amazing.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

They've got my attention
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
I'm not a super anti-Cena guy but seeing him in there makes me less interested.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
So this is a spoof of a territory?

Should be interesting
So is this just one show or an ongoing series or what?
It would be seriously awesome if they did it like old school territory tapings and just tape months worth of matches and promos in a couple of days down at Full Sail so it'll have that smaller crowd feel to it. Just use family and friends as the crowd and just create this fun satirical show of the old territory days.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Yeah that'd be amazing but I gotta figure there's no way that could have happened without it leaking
This looks fucking incredible! Imagine if they even show highlights of matches created just for the show. This looks very promising. Does it have an air date yet?
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Friday I think...
Sal is a bitch juffalo

Luke Gallows: “Southpaw Regional Wrestling is a concept of this … basically 1980s southern regional wrestling promotion or territory, and it’s a lot of stuff that the guys have been doing for years backstage to entertain each other. I know my character in particular has been an ongoing thing for the better part of a decade.

It was really us getting to kind of take the gloves off and use our… comedic style, if there is one. You’ll get the chance to judge for yourself, but you’ll see a lot of people step outside of the realm of what you’ve seen them do, character-wise, and as in-ring performers as a part of WWE. So it’s kind of a chance for everybody to let their hair down. I didn’t get to because I don’t have any, but everybody else. And we had a blast doing it, man. That thing drops tomorrow. I just watched the teaser myself, I was trying to get them to shoot me a link but they won’t do it.”
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post

Heard it was gonna be on the website and YouTube channel but not the network? Wtf this could be the best show on the network do not screw this up Vince!
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
I haven't watched yet but here's the first 4 episodes.

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
Just watched them. Good shit!
I absolutely loved those. The end of the 4th one had me cracking up hard.

Win the Day!

Sex accusing 2 badd chadd of paying off greg valentine to put him in an armbar for 2 hours had me rolling. This is money, they'd be stupid not to keep up with it. Which leads me to expect that they will not be keeping up with it
I just hope to god they film lethal leap year
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Lol, nevermind I just saw the end
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
(03-17-2017, 01:37 PM)Blizzard Wrote: Sex accusing 2 badd chadd of paying off greg valentine to put him in an armbar for 2 hours had me rolling. This is money, they'd be stupid not to keep up with it. Which leads me to expect that they will not be keeping up with it

A part of me wants them to keep it going, but the other part of me thinks that if they do, they'll eventually fuck it up and it won't be nearly as unexpected and great as this was.

Win the Day!

It's hilarious but the comments had me dying. TJ Perkins is a better Simon Gotch than Simon Gotch.
Sal is a bitch juffalo

Holy shit lol... I can't figure out who McElroy or John Johnson is. I think Johnson is TJ perkins.

I got Jericho and Fandango. Others were easy.

The Ric Flair Impersonator gimmick commercial hahaha!
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Perkins was John Johnson

Tyler Breeze was Mr. Mackelroy

Win the Day!

Couldn't tell, don't ever see em on tv much.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

They need to bring in some other people to play characters. 50% of the 4th one was just Cena for crying out loud.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
The last one was the best one. I don't care how much Cena was in it.

Win the Day!

Is Cena's annoucing partner Fandango?
Yep

Jimmy King > Sting

Ok, I was buggin' out. Then I saw the tats
not gonna watch this, thumbnails look lame as fuck
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post