March Madness
We doing brackets around here or what?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I'd be down. Who wants to throw down for a prize this year?
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.c...oc_trk=lnk

ok made a group.
Ah, it's that time of year again where I don't remember my Yahoo credentials from last year so I have to make a new Yahoo account, just so I can enter a March Madness tournament and then never use it again. Wash, rinse, repeat next year.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

1st bracket yolo!!

ps i have a very good friend who loves gonzaga. i bet 50/1 preseason on gonzaga so you could say im a very big gonzaga fan (not as big as florida st rite lolz) and final 4 in in phx this year. so me and my buddy are planning on going and getting pumped
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
auction draft tonight. i bought rhode island 32$, north carolina 475$, mount st marys 29$. not sure exact pay outs cuz i wasnt keeping track but it will get posted tomorrow. should be around: unc will break even if they make final 4, double my money if they make championship and if they win it all it will be about 1950$. if mount st marys gets whooped by the most points in the tourney it will pay about 240$ lets gooooooooooooooooooo

and i made 5 future bets preseason all for 100$ each. wisco 28/1, gonzaga 50/1, florida 100/1, florida st 150/1, rhode island 500/1 (only 25$ on this one). obv i dont expect rhode island to win very often but i couldnt pass when i consider them to be a top 20 team. florida and florida st are the ones im really rooting for cuz seems like they have decent chances. everything besides wisco is a way worse price then i got it at so im ok with all my bets. wisco probably would be closer to the number i paid if they didnt get completely fucked on seeding
I really want Kentucky to win this game. If they do, the next game in a few days is in Memphis.

You will never witness more pure hatred in one place than you will see when Calipari steps foot back in Memphis. This city HATES that man.

Good. Fuck him and all of those Bluegrass Hillbilly fans. Hope Lonzo Ball makes a Highlight film against them.
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Fuck my bracket

Go Musketeers!!!!
[Image: c9Qh9xn.jpg]
[Image: 2XZUZ04.png]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
Ducks and Gonzaga 'bout to play for that title!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
[Image: x9gwEbe.jpg]
[Image: 57m08io.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
More like March SADNESS for you quackers.

GO HEELS!!

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Petey Pablo making duck lips in the still shot.

Will not listen but will just assume he's doing that to secretly pull for the Ducks.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Huh, I thought you bro's wanted me to win a $60 third prize over your teams first trip to the championship game (don't gimme that 1939 shit). Harsh dudes!!!
How bout that upset over UCON?

Oh wait, this is about MENS college basketball my bad
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Ended a 111-game win streak. Crazy. Literally the first time they've lost a game since 2014.

bros im pretty pumped to go watch these games. Zags VS UNC in the final im freerolling 2k+ no matter who wins. lets goooooooooooooooo
[+] 2 users Like bj0rn's post
I wouldn't mind seeing a battle of the Carolinas for the championship
NO!!!! I need UNC over Gonzaga and they need to combine for at least 162 points!!

Some other asswipe has the exact same outcome & points as I do but his tiebreaker is 155. The Cocks are a good story tho.
Typical Ducks. Finding a way to lose in heartbreaking manner.
YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
winning 2000+ no matter who wins the championship is pretty sweet but then i realized how serious this is

[Image: FBvPot3.png]

i have zags and fro has unc. lets gooooooooooo
ps the ending sequence on the unc/Oregon game is exactly why i liked unc to go. they are the dude at the park who is clearly not as good at bball but hes just bigger and more athletic. so he keeps shooting and misses but eventually ball goes in hole cuz he keeps rebounding it.

or as one of my friends decided to send a group text during the game and he put it fair.. "remember when we played that intramural game and bjorn had to match up against terrell suggs? he kept saying dont worry i got this. oregon is bjorn right now looking at each like dont worry i got this"
I don't know how you made that much picking Gonzaga/UNC was that really a big stretch? What happened to BoneCrusher? He used to practically live on this message board for many years, it was kinda disturbing tbh. I hope he continues to avoid this place, probably better for his mental health lol. Good for him if he can kick a demon and avioid this place for the foreseeable future . Hopefully Gonzaga curbstomps NC.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

i bet gonzaga before the season at 50/1. i think i posted my preseason bets in here?. UNC was an auction draft so you bid on teams so obv no secret on them
also i photoshopped me and fro standings, his beard is super sexy so i wanted to hang out more
[+] 2 users Like bj0rn's post
and there is only 2 people in here who should be allowed speak now. ohh its obvious gonzaga was playing north carolina in the championship. ya 2 of us have that but its not you

chaos, why didnt you plow all your money on it? you knew it was happening. everyone saw it
See we all know imma Spartan (Michigan State fo life) so I try not to be that fgt that roots for multiple teams......buuuuuttt, I was born in North Carolina, spent time there as a kid & most importantly moms is a UNC graduate so I can't help myself.

@Chaos - I thought UNC v Gonzaga was the most likely scenario too, hence me having it in 2/3 of my brackets (UNC over Nova is the third) but only 3/62 have it in my $$$ bracket & as bj0rn pointed out it's me v him for the KBC Heavyweight Championship. LET'S DO THIS!!!!

@bj0rn - well played bruh, grats on da loot!!
[Image: vd6i1gP.jpg]

When you go from first to THWORST
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post