March Madness
Watching Oregon not get either of those rebounds at the end of that game was my heart getting slashed in to quarters. Yeah they would have had to run the length to get a shot off, but you still want to at least get the attempt in that situation. Brutal.

Still look forward to watching the Championship game though.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Fuck parity in college basketball, go UNC. State of Washington doesn't need a national championship anyways.
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
(04-02-2017, 02:07 PM)Rob Wrote: Watching Oregon not get either of those rebounds at the end of that game was my heart getting slashed in to quarters. Yeah they would have had to run the length to get a shot off, but you still want to at least get the attempt in that situation. Brutal.

Still look forward to watching the Championship game though.

After Boucher went down, so many counted us out. I wouldn't be surprised if this motivated the big three to come back. They're second rounders, at best.
(04-02-2017, 02:41 PM)SacredCow Wrote: Fuck parity in college basketball, go UNC. State of Washington doesn't need a national championship anyways.

This guy gets it. Thanks fam!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Joy. Another powerhouse wins college hoops
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Wtf I love the tarheals now
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
(04-03-2017, 10:38 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Joy. Another powerhouse wins college hoops

Yeah.....ME MOFO'S!!!!!!!
[+] 4 users Like Fro's post
Piss poor officiating on both ends

Grats to ya Fro
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
(04-03-2017, 10:41 PM)Fro Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 10:38 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Joy. Another powerhouse wins college hoops

Yeah.....ME MOFO'S!!!!!!!

I thought you were a Spartans fan? Didn't NC beat them in the championship game awhile back?
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
Yup I'm a loyal Spartan, see below TLDR. And yeah, in 2009 at Ford Field in Detroit UNC beat MSU for the title. That was the easiest $$$ I ever made as that UNC team was loaded, won all six tourney games by double digits. My first bracket championship tho bro.

(04-02-2017, 10:16 AM)Fro Wrote: See we all know imma Spartan (Michigan State fo life) so I try not to be that fgt that roots for multiple teams......buuuuuttt, I was born in North Carolina, spent time there as a kid & most importantly moms is a UNC graduate so I can't help myself.

It would pain me to ever root for them if I was a fan, good for you though at least making some money off of it...
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
It was tough as fuck bro & TBH I was still GO MSU on gameday, I just knew it was an almost impossible task. The $500 I won made me feel better tho!!

Edit: Oh and obvi you musta missed the second paragraph splainin' my NC roots.....again. I don't blame ya tho, TLDR & I hate multi-team fgt's too bruh, good on ya.