Jack Swagger has been Released
Now he can spend more time getting high and doing speech therapy. He peaked at WM29 but let's try and remember the good times.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
WOOP tha people
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
He was literally just on chael sonnens podcast saying he may have a part in wrestle mania rofl
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Hunter can carry a match but his bags can't carry themselves.
Swagger just won his first MMA fight by first round submission. R truth walked him to the cage qith a rap version of his old We the people entrance lol
[Image: Chaos.png]

Good for him. I always liked Jack, I think that WWE dropped the ball on him when it comes to his world title run.

Aside from it being so fuckin out of no where that he won MITB in the first place, they completely fucked him over with the fact that he went from being a Real American American and his own personality, into being a suit/tie smarmy uptight Jericho-2008 heel ripoff and it just didn't fit him at all.

Plus I think if he'd have just focused on his style a bit more. It's been years now since I saw him in the ring but I remember thinking, he is so good when he does power technical. I think that's what he should've focused on. Tons of suplexes, throws, slams. Should've stuck with the Gut Wrench Powerbomb as his main finisher instead of ripping off Kurt Angle/Ken Shamrock and using the ankle lock. Never made sense on him, at least not to me.

If he'd have gotten Paul Heyman instead of Cesaro, it might've gone better for him. I always thought Jack needed a manager and he would've done better. Granted, Zeb Coulter was his manager for a bit and look what happened - he had a bigger gimmick and was more over.

*Shrug*

Good for him.

I'm high.
Watched it fam, hope VKM gets paid off the gimmick TBH.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Entrance, with R-Truth

Finish of the fight

Such a weak opponent. Good for him though if he is happy.
scrawny bitch all proud because he beat some bum.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
Former WWE World Champion Jake Hager (aka Jack Swagger) was successful in his Bellator MMA debut, and already has a date and opponent for his follow-up.

Hager (1-0) will face T.J. Jones (1-1) at Bellator 221 in Rosemont, IL, on Saturday, May 11, as part of the undercard for lightweight champion Michael Chandler vs. featherweight champion Patricio "Pitbull" Frieire.

The 36-year-old Hager submitted J.W. Kiser in the first round of his pro debut in late-January, using his wrestling to take minimal damage for the easy submission win. Jones is younger than Hager (29), but has not fought since October 2017 when he picked up a submission win in less than a minute. Before that, he competed in 2015 and was defeated in just 46 seconds.

Airing exclusively on DAZN, Bellator 221 will also feature the next round of the welterweight Grand Prix with Douglas Lima taking on Michael "Venom" Page.