Nintendo Switch
I'm surprised this is getting no hype here. Releases next Friday. Anybody else have a pre-order? I've got one coming with BotW. Should keep me nice and occupied for a while.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Yeah, I preordered a neon and a grey console along with a pro controller, zelda, 12 switch, and bomberman.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I canceled my preorder actually. It looks cool, but I'm gonna wait a bit. Only thing I want at launch is Zelda, which is coming to the Wii U too, so I don't really feel an urge to rush out and get it at the moment.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
[Image: HB49TCy.png]

What did they mean by this?
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
I was gonna preorder but then I got high

And forgot

And now I'm on a waitlist or something.
Massive spoilers ahead on Zelda so turn back now...

Info about s still leaking but apparently almost every enemy from the NES game is back and not only are reviews saying Nintendo has not only captured the inovativeness they are known for but exceeded it. I'm seeing reviews that say not only does it recreate the open world game but ,masters it and that this game is going to be as game changing as the original. The game doesn't force you to do tedious tasks where u go from point a to point b random cutscenes as has become the norm.

It is in the vein of the original where you literally have to find everything creating an experience which can be different every time, 4 main story dungeons, 5 non story dungeons 120 mini dungeons or "shrines" apparently u can go straight to fight Gannon from the hit go but obviously u will die.

Weapons must be found and crafted, cooking, all the immersiveness is staggering. Saw a review that said this is not a Skyrim or witches clone but something even better and game changing that will change the genre.

Really regret not getting to preorder but was burnt bad with the Wii U but decided recently after all the recent info I'm gonna try on launch to pick one up. Online tracker is showing local Walmart currently has 19 in store for launch so gonna try and go there are mixed. Assumptions at this point if it will be easy to get one or not but it's kinda shitty a week before the launch literally releasing all most all info on not only the game but the main features and functions of the console itself.

I know this is nintendos business tactic to create hype but this could backfire and if this game is as good as they are saying then people are going to want this thing bad. Nintendo says they have 2 million units ready for launch but not sure if that's enough or not. Just knowing Lynel, Hynox and wizzrobes were back as well as octoroks. All the great nostalgia as well as tons of new things. Voice acting and what I think could be the most brilliant art design ever in a game.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Huge spoiler...

Turn back now...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-lRU_...JGb3c/view

It has also been rumored that the Zelda in this game the one in blue is the granddaughter of the past Zelda in white from 100 years ago and...Link...yep it finally happened, have not confirmed this yet but literally was in awe watching that video

(02-24-2017, 08:12 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I canceled my preorder actually. It looks cool, but I'm gonna wait a bit. Only thing I want at launch is Zelda, which is coming to the Wii U too, so I don't really feel an urge to rush out and get it at the moment.

You just saved me a few hundred bucks! I didn't know the new Zelda was coming to Wii U too. Fuck the Switch then!
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
The Wii U version is waaaay gimped though. Shitty framerate, load times that don't exist in the Switch (cart vs disk), lower resolution, just a far inferior experience. Plus the Switch has a lot of great shit coming. Mario Kart 8DX, Splatoon 2, Mario odyssey, etc.

I haven't heard anything about the Wii u version at all. I would expect those things though, not sure any of that would bother me.

Only thing announced so far that interests me is mario odyssey, I'm gonna pick one up then.
Just picked up a Wii u, just to play Zelda...I'd rather play the switch version but we all know they'll be sold out until summer
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Go get Mario Maker so you can play all my levels bruh
Not a good time to purchase a Wii U it was confirmed that BOTW would be the last game produced for it. Wii U price drop is inevitable. If u already have one then yeah but it would make more sense to invest in a console that will have some kind of future.

Don't listen to him, get Mario Maker ok
I have a ps4 to play games on, I got it to f around and play Mario and Zelda. Grate deal too, thanks Craigslist
(02-27-2017, 09:50 PM)Landshark Wrote: Not a good time to purchase a Wii U it was confirmed that BOTW would be the last game produced for it. Wii U price drop is inevitable. If u already have one then yeah but it would make more sense to invest in a console that will have some kind of future.

Not true. Wii U production is over and most systems have been recalled. There will be no price drop and the Wii U is going to get highly collectable very fast. This is probably the best time to get a Wii U.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I told the wife if I find a switch available Friday I'm buying one and she was like, cmpunkokpal.gif
Ah well that makes sense wish idhave kept mine now oh well. Heard they were hacked like the wii now too which makes it totally worth it.

Yes, you can use loadiine to play backups off an sdcard as well as use the vWii to ply Wii and GCN backups

Sold mine years ag should have kept. Oh well hope switch is successful gonna hit up Walmart at midnight and hope for best

I'm going to best buy at midnight, then work at 6 yeee
Should I try Best Buy or Meijer at midnight?
Best Buy more than likely sold out since you could get it below retail if you had their stupid gamer card thing.

NVM BROS, my homie from work has it pre-ordered..Im throwing in my wireless beats and paying full retail and getting it Saturday from him. What a glorious day, he also gets a sneak peak of the new flapjack mixtape too
Should I hold on to my wii u and wait until its worth more...or sell it now!!!?

rly mkes u fink
I'm sure patches will fix most issues already confirmed to be a day one fix for the joycon desyncing problem. I'm seeing reviews of people about 23 hours into Zelda saying it's a masterpiece one of the best of all time, top 3 personal all time favorites etc, apparently the sheer amount of immersiveness and stuff to do is breath taking. The hype is real! Hope I'm able to snag one at midnight!

Bru goddammit
People said that about Skyward Sword as well and look at how that game turned out