Nintendo Switch
So it's just like every next gen console then?

Thanks for opening my eyes!
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Nintendo has been dog shit since after the GameCube.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(03-16-2017, 09:55 PM)DangPlex Wrote: Nintendo has been dog shit since after the SNES.

With OOT and Goldeneye 64 being the exception.

I also did enjoy Quest 64 as well.
The amount of ignorance in this thread is staggering, lol. Like, I get this isn't an enthusiast forum or anything, it's a let's pretend we arent juggalos forum, but still, holy shit, LOL
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Do not engage!
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
The Switch is neat. Not $300 (or $360 with Zelda) neat, but neat nonetheless. It's more like a market value of $125 to $150 neat.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

[+] 1 user Likes Dubb's post
(03-17-2017, 08:34 PM)Dubb Wrote: The Switch is neat. Not $300 (or $360 with Zelda) neat, but neat nonetheless. It's more like a market value of $125 to $150 neat.

(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Seriously name a non first party game that rules on Wii, Wii U, Switch. I can't think of any. All are rehashes.

Jimmy King > Sting

Bayonetta 2!
But I can pirate that on PC though

Pls no ban
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
I enjoy it.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
No More Heroes, MadWorld, Muramasa, Bayo 2, Trauma Center, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, wonderful 101, MonHun3, Lego City, Zombi U, etc.

And that isn't even getting into the absolutely incredible NDS and 3DS libraries.

Those games literally have a cult following of 30 people (except Bayonetta and Monster Hunter), the people who had bought a Wii/Wii U and kept it long enough to play something not retarded. There's also a reason they were only released for Nintendo and why others don't release on Nintendo.

I know DS is their bread and butter, that's why I said name them for the Wii, Wii U, Switch.

Jimmy King > Sting

Can I just ask why you want to make it so known that you hate Nintendo? Like...noted, let's move on with our lives.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
"Name a game"

"Names several"

"Yeah, but not those games"

And for the record NMH, Muramasa, Lego City, and Zombi U were all so well received they received ports on other systems years later. People clamor for a TvC port, the Capcom vs games are pretty fucking popular, but they don't have the Tatsunoko license anymore. Also, the Wii is kinda the second best selling console of all timeDrphil

dude quit feeding!
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I used to love nintendo when I was a kid. I just hate the direction the company has taken their brand and products in the last 10-15 years. The games are shit, you have to pay out the ass for accessories. The quality of the hardware is vastly inferior to the competition. They just keep making boring games that appeal to six year olds. Developers don't want to make anything for nintendo. Outside of Mario or Zelda, theres not much worth playing.
[+] 1 user Likes Liu Kang Baking A Pie's post
How long until those Princess Peach nudes leak?
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Uhhhh those leaked literally the day the internet was formed bruh
Can I just ask why you want to make it so known that you hate Princess Peach? Like...noted, let's move on with our lives.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Yo if anything I have a deep appreciation for Peach, ifyouknowwhatimean

i like her boobs

APPEACHIATION, SHIT. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT 5 SECONDS AGO

FUCK
Nintendo finally got Android gaming right.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

More like Nintendon't, am I right?
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post