Nintendo Switch
I liked skyward sword. People are too hard on that game. It had some really good stuff in it.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Why Bru godammit?!?! What did I dew?!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
You don't get to play my phresh ass mario maker levels now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post

The reviews coming in are just crazy. So many perfect scores, or just under. I haven't seen a single negative review. I mean that's nothing new for Zelda games, but this one seems to be ranking even higher than usual.

I've been hearing the Wii U version is just fine. The frame rate might dip a bit more than the Switch version and the draw distance isn't quite as good apparently, but I'm totally ok with that.

That said, Amazon just informed me I won't be receiving it until Tuesday. :'(
Come over and play at my house.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
I'm actually totally fine with the delay. I just got Horizon a few days ago and barely made it out of the beginning sections...it's gonna be hard to juggle between these two
(03-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I liked skyward sword. It had some really good stuff in it.

Yeah it did, like the ending. When it was over!
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
HEYOOOOO
In line at Meijer, guaranteed to get one
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
But what kind of library is this thing going to have? I know the launch will have about 11 games, but the titles i'm seeing suggest that the Switch is going to suffer in that category much like the Wii and the Wiiu did. For people like me who have a playstation or an Xbox, I'm not worried about being able to play games like Fallout 4 or Battlefield on it since I already have it on my PS4. But I can't help but wonder if there are diehard nintendo fans out there that might be craving the kind of games that it's competitors carry. Its good to see that nintendo is trying to be different and innovative and it looks like they are heading in the right direction with the Switch despite whatever its shortcomings are. But if Nintendo can't court the kind of developer support it used to have so many years ago, I just can't help but think that its going to put itself back in the same rut its been stuck in for several years now.
(03-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I liked skyward sword. People are too hard on that game. It had some really good stuff in it.

The dungeons were mostly good, but I never wanted a game to be over more than that one.

BotW looks really good though. I bought it for Wii U (out for delivery right now, woo). Gonna be playing that and Horizon until Mass Effect comes out.
[Image: vlj8FW5.png]
Dis Zelda
I can't even describe how much my wig is split right now
[+] 3 users Like genérico's post
Yeah finally got paraglider and headed for Kakariko now. Huge map
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
[+] 1 user Likes Landshark's post
I just finished the first little shirne for the paraglider. I had to turn it off and fix tacos. Tengo hambre. What a game!
I like having one little controller per hand over having two hands on one controller. I like em apart, spread wide
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
So how are y'all liking Zelda so far? I just got it today. Just got off the plateau. That stamina meter suuuuuucks. I'm definitely enjoying it so far though.

Also for what it's worth, it runs fine on the Wii U. Gets pretty chunky in parts, but it's fine.
I've never really been a Zelda fan. I was probably too young when I tried playing the first game and didn't know what to do at all so I gave up quickly and never picked up another Zelda game after, plus I went with Playstation when that came out so I never had a chance to play OoT or any of what's considered the best of the series. I always wanted to go back and try again and even got the collector's pack or whatever that came out on gamecube with the first 4-5 games but I ended up trading the system in with everything before I got into it. However I've been watching one of the guys that works with AVGN live stream it and it's really making me want to play this game. It basically just looks like Skyrim with the Zelda universe and since I've been playing the fuck out of Skyrim for the past couple months that sounds awesome even if I'm not familiar with the series. The only problem is I'm not gonna have the extra money to buy a switch any time soon, but maybe by the time the new Mario game comes out and they do a price drop I'll be able to pick one up and check this out.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I'm not a fan of Zelda. I was thought he looked like a weird green elf.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
I never could get into Majora's Mask. OoT is legit my favorite. Not gonna buy a Switch, not enough for me to want it. Might get Zelda for my unused Wii U.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I can't see that game and not think labia.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
The more I play of Zelda, the less I want to stop. This game is really goddamn good. Way better than it should be.

At first I actually wasn't digging it all that much. The weapon degredation reaaallllyyy turned me off initially. But I've gotten used to that, and almost even appreciate it now. Same with the stamina gauge. The exploration in this game is the biggest selling point though. There's just so much interesting stuff in the game. I've played for...I dunno, 7-8 hours so far I guess. Every time I load it up, I say I'm going to go straight for the next story objective, and I end up getting endlessly sidetracked along the way every time. If my shrine sensor beeps, I'm stopping what I'm doing and finding that goddamn shrine (shrines are basically mini dungeons, just a few rooms of puzzles or a combat test or something).

One time I was in the village of my current story mission, and a guy ran up to me asking to clear the beach of monsters. So I go do that, and when I finish, I saw a shrine sitting on top of a cliff across the bay from where I was, so I hiked on over there. It took about an hour of running and climbing and getting sidetracked, but eventually I got there.

Then from there, you could see another shrine out in the middle of the ocean that I could only reach from this cliff, so of course I glided on down to that.

Then once you manage to get down there, there's a distant island you can see from there, and there just happens to be a boat and a leaf parked by the shrine, so of course I go out there.

Then I get marooned on the island, and all my gear gets taken away until I activate 3 sensor things. I was stuck there for a while, it took me several tries to finish it. You can't save once you get on the island, so you have to collect your own food, weapons, etc. and finish the tasks and kill a bunch of enemies, including a boss. I was low level and couldn't make a dent in the boss though, but I noticed the thing I needed was on top of him while he was asleep at night. So I glided down on top of him, grabbed it, woke him, and hauled ass away before he could hit me.

Then, on top of that, it started storming, and lightning kept hitting every enemy around me with a metal weapon / shield equipped. I accidentally picked up some of their metal weapons after they died, not realizing that was what triggered the lightning strikes. By the time I was at about half a heart, I threw the weapon at the closest enemy just in time to see him get struck right before he was about to attack. At the point I was, pretty much everything on that island could kill me in 1 hit. It was super satisfying when I finally managed to get the hell out of there.

Then I boated back across the bay to where I began, and finally got to the story quest I had been trying to do, several hours later.

It's a fantastic game, and it's hard to appreciate just how good some aspects are without actually playing I think. I didn't think I would be as on board as all the reviews made it out to be, but I'm kinda obsessed with it now.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
Yeah, botw is fucking amazing. I'm trying to get the master sword, but I need to hit about 16 more shrines before I m strong enough to carry it
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Waiting for a stable CEMU version to play this. The patreon version looks like it's almost complete. The framerate is incredible from everything I've saw.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Possible Spoilers

http://kotaku.com/unlucky-zelda-breath-o...1793146258

Guess somebody was about to be the final boss and it regenerated him. Lol

Pwned

There is no way this game is going to run well or look as good on this machine, right? The WiiU handles Zelda better than it.
(03-11-2017, 06:11 PM)Liu Kang Baking A Pie Wrote:

There is no way this game is going to run well or look as good on this machine, right? The WiiU handles Zelda better than it.

Tbf, Botw was in development for Wii U for years before the Switch was a thing, much less when the hardware was finalized.

The Switch is bout as strong as an XB1 base model, it should run it with no problem, but it depends on how well Bethesda optimized it.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

At 720p it's nearly as good as the Xbone base. Once it goes up to 900p it gets worse and the 1080p upscaling isn't helping. Worst part is that the SoC they're using it nearly as powerful as a GTX 970 and they had Nvidia gimp it for a few more minutes of battery life. A much better design that's built into the Android Kernel (the base software for the Switch) is that when it's on AC power the device is allowed to go full power. Should have done that for when it's docked, but they didn't.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Can't believe this runs worse on a TV. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
I'm sorry guys I just don't see the justification in getting this piece of shit. 

It has only one game worth playing. So you're just paying 300 dollars for a zelda game? You can't charge the tablet if its sitting in the dock. It has no apps like netflix or a web browser. Its barely larger than an iphone. If you decide to buy the shit games or want a full experience using this hardware you need to start forking up more money to get accessories. So thats 400-500+ dollars for a Zelda game? The controllers are designed for baby hands. It has no access to mobile games that we have with our phones. At best you are looking at a 3 hour battery.

I think you guys just shelled out hundreds of dollars to beta test a piece of hardware thats going to be obsolete in a couple of years.