Official NJPW/ROH/CMLL Thread
Apparently, The Elite + Cody, Scurll, and Hangman have pledged to stay together next year.

Could be that Scurll goes to NXT first before anyone else then to RAW. Then Bucks on RAW, Cody to SD and Kenny to RAW.

Scurll just moved to Orlando.
If they are serious I doubt they end up in WWE.
[Image: Chaos.png]

(08-23-2018, 04:04 PM)Chris Wrote: Jim Ross on his podcast: Kevin Kelly will be replacing Josh Barnett for future NJPW AXS shows, some more planning ahead, so things can change.

Well that's half the problem solved.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Maybe it will help JR to focus on storytelling and be more professional.

Also, oh snap! The best signee ROH has made since Marty Scurll!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Watching Triplemania rn, there was like a fucking 30 minute Jeff Jarrett promo

At least the crowd probably didn't understand a word of it.

has the la parka match happened or am i watching live?
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
It should be after this match that's happening now with the women.

I just tuned in, but apparently there was a street fight match earlier in the show that was horrifically violent.

I stand corrected. No idea when the La Parka match is.

HOLY SHIT that Fenix flip into the crowd! He took out the owner lady legit!

The lady in the crownd was Marisela Pena, she's the president of AAA. He went for that flip at high speed and straight up took her out with that flip and kicked her in the face.

LA PARKA RETAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great spear
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
I'm going to try and watch this soon.
Damn.....big crowd for TNA!! And when did the 6-sided rings come back?
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(08-26-2018, 08:21 AM)Chris Wrote: I'm going to try and watch this soon.

The bits that I saw were fun, but it's chaos and really kinda makes you appreciate the production value and pacing of WWE shows.

That's how I have felt thus far. So many missed spots due to the director/switcher being on the wrong camera, bad audio, etc. What I do like is that it feels more unpredictable and therefore had that "real" element to it...something that has been missing from the WWE since around the Invasion era.

That hardcore match was pretty nuts in a clusterfuck sort of way. The glass eating was memorable but not the best idea.
Nerd lookin like Brulos wearing a Atlanta Braves hat and NJPW Shirt is on ESPN singing a song on College GameDay for a new show called True South... (DAS Enough lookin ass)
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
Ok...
If the guy ain't performing a MAGA Gang track, I ain't wit' it

[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
Tanahashi's not a Kenny fan

Omega/Ishii last night was just as awesome as you'd expect it to be.

Tanahashi is a hater.
Hes kinda not wrong though. Kenny probably has the best spots in the business but he is nowhere near someone like Okada or Tanahashi in terms of telling a story.

But still, the last couple cards have been great and I'm sure part of it is a work to build up to Tanahashi/Omega at WK.

Definitely a work. Omega cut a promo on Tanahashi (and his "shit of a heart") backstage after the Ishii match a few nights ago, responding to all that. Around the 3 minute mark.

I still dont care for Tanahashi.
I like Tanahashi a lot, but I'm willing to admit part of it is the sentamentality that he was champ when I went to my first NJPW show in 2006 when I was still living in Yokohama

Tanahashi represents pretty much everything I hated about Japanese wrestling before I got into it. I hated his hair, his wannabe rockstar attitude, and his whole air guitar shit. Unpopular opinion: he can't sell. He always looks like someone who is pretending. Aesthetically his tights look too busy and I hate his smile. The only thing I can give him is that he can put on good matches and he has charisma.
Diet Japanese Bootleg HBK
[+] 2 users Like DangPlex's post
Tanahashi has grown on me. I wasn't watching NJPW during his prime years so I'm only familiar with him in these last couple of years. He's not my favorite but I don't hate him. He kinda bores me sometimes, but with the right guy, he damn sure has incredible matches. Him and Okada are magic together and I think he and Omega will be great.