Official NJPW/ROH Thread
I wish I understood Japanese or that Kevin Kelly gave a break down on what was said. The shit talking at the end looked awesome. And even in a language I didn’t understand it was a better promo than Roman Reigns.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Nov 17 Bullet Club invades San Antonio at an ROH event, the same night as NXT Live in San Antonio, the day before TakeOver War Games.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

WWE is trying to fuck with them by having Cole vs McIntire with HBK as a ref.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Here is a fantastic ELI5 on Naito's career and how he became the hottest thing today in NJPW. The narrator is pretty bland but his storytelling lays everything out in an enjoyable, very easy to follow manor.

[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
Love me some Naito/LIJ.

Current phone wallpaper below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

FYI Rob: I haven't forgotten about your prize package. Long story short, Gaijin Collectibles is unreliable, painstakingly trying to order from the Japanese company LOFT is next to impossible from within the US, it is also apparently against the rules of certain Japanese auction sites to ship flammable items from Japan to the US. You will still get your prizes but I will need to rework things.
I'm not worried about it. I know that you're a busy gentleman. I would never bother you about something that you really didn't have to do in the first place.

Win the Day!

I get interrupted a lot through out the day and am very forgetful. I will try to get it all worked out this week. Thanks for understanding!
Sasuke places a lot of orders from Japan for his site. If you need anything ordered, he could probably help you with it.

Also Rob, I'm gonna need that wallpaper ASAP.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Here you go sir!

https://i.imgur.com/0dKGchF.jpg

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
(10-20-2017, 07:30 PM)Peezy Wrote: Sasuke places a lot of orders from Japan for his site. If you need anything ordered, he could probably help you with it.

Also Rob, I'm gonna need that wallpaper ASAP.

Loft wouldn't ship to the US even with a Tenso account. They have such a weird and frustrating system. I spent over an hour one night trying to place the order to no avail. It's not the end of the world.
November 5
Power Struggle 2017
EDION Arena, Osaka, Japan

Winning Teams of October 30 Semifinals

Super Jr. Tag Tournament 2017 Final

Minoru Suzuki © vs. Toru Yano
NEVER Openweight Championship Bullrope Match

Will Ospreay © vs. Marty Scurll
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi © vs. Kota Ibushi
IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match

Rest of Card TBA

Guessing there will be a US Title Defense

Jimmy King > Sting

That's a hell of a lineup.
[Image: DMtDiAgU8AEfazl?format=jpg]