Official NJPW/ROH/CMLL Thread
Give em that Cena pay with Lesnar appearances
I dont pay much attention but kenny has to be a big fav to be in the wwe within next few years
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Downloaded the new NJPW phone game, it's kinda hilarious that AJ and Nakamura are all over it, lol.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
I downloaded it last night. Took damn near 20mins. Read the badly translated tips the whole time.
So, Flip Gordon is getting the shot at the NWA title, seems that Cody v Flip for the NWA title at All In is the direction

Works for me. Nick Aldis is basically a nobody
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Who are you to doubt Nick Aldis

(07-09-2018, 04:25 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Who is Nick Aldis

Fixed

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Same can be said about Dalton Castle
I cant remember if I shared this already but I went to a TV taping last month for Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. Nick was defending in a triple threat match and it was probably the worst match on the card. That dude just doesn't scream star power and instead looks like a cookie cutter guy from WWE Circa 2005.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
(07-09-2018, 11:45 PM)DangPlex Wrote: Same can be said about Dalton Castle

Now you've gone too far.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Yeah I'm not super familiar with Nick Aldis or anything but from what little I've seen of him, he's as generic as they get. If Billy Corgan is serious about rebuilding the NWA brand, he's gotta get that title onto someone worthy, quick. Aldis to Flip to Cody is probably the best way to do it. Let Cody defend it in ROH and NJPW and bring some prestige back to it.

So apparently all the shit with Ross and Barnett was shoot. They were legitimately pissed and Barnett was legitimately gonna fuck up Jay White because they were told to stay away from the announcers table and didn't.

Yeah I saw. Crazy shit. Hopefully it leads to them being replaced by Kelly and Callis because goddamn JR sucks now.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
JR was channelling his inner Cole
Man, if Josh Barnett had gotten his hands on White, White would have been dead. Josh is a big, serious motherfucker

Yeah, let's hope this bush league setup that broke a 66 year old mans rib is enough to make him quit cuz he's not as good at his job as he was 20 years ago.

Big props to Josh, I know next to nothing about the dude but way to stand up for the old timer when minor leaguers get too reckless. #respek
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Looks like the MSG issues got straightened out.

What it should really read is NJPW & ROH (in the tiniest font possible) presents G1 Special. Whatever this show sells is strictly because NJPW are bringing their heaviest hitters.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Truth

Could we get a two night appearance maybe of the Bucks? Like the Hardy’s?
I'm so excited for Dalron Castle and the Beer Cuty Bruiser tho?

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Okada dyed his hair red. Along with donning the red and black lately, I wonder if we aren't going to see him channel some of Nakamuras Chaos era, and get harsher.

(07-13-2018, 01:50 PM)Ceallach Wrote: Okada died

I read that and just about fainted. Use the correct spelling next time sir.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Lmao. Sorry, but I'm pretty sure if Okada died, I wouldn't be the primary source, lol

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
He just dyed it to get ready for Eva Marie to come in as his new valet.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Today's WOR is really interesting. Dave talks about how NJPW and ROH just opened up a can of worms. The WWE is going to try and spend a ton of money raising the Bullet Club guys now, and NJPW is going to have to start spending a lot more money if they want to keep making inroads in North America.

Night 3 was a thing.

I'm watching it now. Block A really kinda sucks. There's only, like, 2 matchups I actually care about. Okada/Tanahashi and Okada/Suzuki and both of those are still weeks away.

On the Jericho Cruise
Alpha Club vs Bullet Club

Young Bucks and Jericho vs Scurll Cody and Kenny