The Neverending Saga of Paige & Alberto Del Rio
Anyone following along with this shit? Let's catch you up to speed then...

LAST WEEK
Paige was a probably-coke-addicted nutcase who ran off with a married man old enough to be her father and then got major heat with WWE by going and getting a neck surgery that their doctors didn't think she needed. And along the way, she failed 2 back-to-back drug tests and spent 1/4 of the year suspended, and WWE made a point to release a statement saying that she failed for an illegal drug, not a prescription. She was a cunt hair away from getting fired.

THIS WEEK:
The Rock and WWE Studios are doing a movie on Paige and her family. And this is no direct-to-DVD shit. Rock is producing it and will have an acting role in it, Stephen Merchant (creator of The Office) is writing it, and they have legit big, talented stars in it. Lena Headey (Cersei from Game of Thrones) is playing Paige's mom. They got some other chick named Florence Pugh to play Paige. Nick Frost (from all the Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz/etc. movies) is in it. And again...WWE Studios is co-producing it. And I should clarify, this isn't a movie that's just about a chick who wrestles that's loosely based on Paige. It's a biographical movie about Paige and her entire wrestling family.

HOW THE FUCKING FUCK??
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Her story is good and will make money. All ahyone making movies should care about
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
I'm not sure how it will work out. I'm not sure I care. Paige will probably fuck up before then but production of the movie will move forward...shit can always be rewritten.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
fuck this bitch. a 7 at best. has no tits. barely any ass.

that one black bitch with the glow shoes has a succulent rump tho, she deserves more (clown)luv
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
Her name is Naomi
Unless you're Renee young, then her name is Nyomi
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
I was listening to Busted Open the other day and Paige also said she is considering a move to MMA also, lol.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

(02-08-2017, 11:24 PM)Opitiplex Wrote: Her story is good and will make money. All ahyone making movies should care about

Oh no doubt it's an interesting story. But they have lots of people on the roster with interesting stories. The fact that they would be willing to take this big of a chance on someone with 2 strikes and no apparent effort to straighten her life out seems like the complete opposite of what WWE would usually do.
It'd be funny if they make it completely up to date, have the Paige character get injured, start dating an older Mexican that gets her hooked on drugs, she's suspended then eventually fired at the end of the movie. Then they have to not let Paige know about that ending until she sees it at the premier and when she gets confused and asks someone about why they fire her in the movie when it didn't happen, she realizes they're firing her for real.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 4 users Like hedgehogg96's post
She gets a Fed ex package at the premier and they give her the Steve austin/wcw treatment.

Oh, and Danny Trejo for Alberto del Rio. That'd be funny as hell
[+] 1 user Likes sanderz1's post
Wednesday Adams as Paige
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Wednesday Adams is a fictional character
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Hey you got the joke. Awesome!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Yea I'm baffled as to why they picked Paige to make a movie about. It'd be a lot less confusing if she wasn't going through a shitload of troubles over the last many months, but hell as Peezy said, there's plenty of other people they could make a bio movie about, why pick Paige? She's not at the top of the division like she was a couple years ago, she's barely on anyone's radar. It's just a weird choice.

UNLESS they have big plans for her when she finally comes back to TV.
If anything they might be doing it to set something up to bring in Paige's mom for either an angle or to add her to the roster. I dunno if Rock's had any interaction with her but Hall was pushing big for Paige's mom, Saraya Knight, to get signed and a lot of people like her behind the scenes plus she has an awesome gimmick of being a bad ass old British broad that cusses all the time and kicks everyone in the dick/cunt. And like it's been mentioned their family has an amazing story, all of them are successful wrestlers on some level and everything they've done to help the wrestling scene in England they can tie in with the new UK division, it just sucks for them that Paige turned into such a train wreck, but maybe this project can save Paige's career. If this project happens and works out it could lead to WWE being able to push a mother/daughter tag team and eventually have the first mother/daughter match in WWE they could get a lot of hype for that and make enough money off it to forget all the problems Paige caused in the last year or so. Or Paige fucks it all up and we won't get any of that until 10-15 years from now when HHH and Stephanie's daughters start wrestling.
Nah, she will just OD before the film is released so they can add text at the end ultimately making this comedy a tragedy. People will rejoice then forget about it.

RIP Paige 1995-2018
Spoiler Alert: End seen shows Paige doing lines off my dicc while she's wearing a Hulkamania tank top.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fro's post
Then John Cena walks in, sees what's happening, Fro salutes Cena, then Cena salutes back like this.

[+] 2 users Like hedgehogg96's post

Who will play him? Antonio Banderas? Brulos? Fro in brown face? Dario Cuero?
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Del Rio is so full of shit in this interview haha
I guess Paige and Del Rio got into a huge argument backstage at the latest TNA tapings. This relationship is just so obviously toxic.
Apparently he did another no show tonight. For those unaware, Del Rio missed the recent WCPW ppv (last week?).
http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/10/alberto-de...-domestic/

So things are going great....
So that's why she was wearing that Lucha mask while sitting front row. Had to hide them bruises somehow.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

She probably deserved it.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Hitchcock's post
Agag

I read something recently about Alberto challenging HHH and others to come fight him at his restaurant when they're in town (tonight maybe?). Anyway, it was further proof how far off the deep end he is.
Yeah he wants to fite HHH, Uso's & New Day. Last two cuz that Paige burn in the rap battle.
Yeah and that was silly. There is such a small portion of the audience that even got that joke, and she was never mentioned
(07-10-2017, 03:12 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: There is such a small portion of the audience that even got that joke

Eh, I wouldn't say that. The audible gasp throughout the entire arena when he said that line says otherwise. EVERYONE knew what that was a reference to.
why the fuck didn't the rest of the shit get leaked. full length in hd quality. come on internet, you slippin
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Mmmmmmmmmmmhmm....