The Neverending Saga of Paige & Alberto Del Rio
WWE Superstar Paige is reportedly expected to make her return to television on Monday's episode of Raw.

According to PWInsider (h/t Joshua Gagnon of WrestlingInc.com), sources indicated that Paige is expected to be part of the match between Mickie James, Bayley and Dana Brooke to determine the final spot on Raw's women's Survivor Series team.

Paige would join Asuka, Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox and Nia Jax on the team if she wins that match, although it was also noted she could simply replace somebody before the pay-per-view.

The 25-year-old England native hasn't competed in a match since June 2016.

She was twice suspended for violating WWE's wellness policy and underwent surgery on her neck in October 2016.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Cool
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
She looks so much skankier now....right on!

It looks like Alberto El Patron‘s relationship with Paige isn’t the only thing that ended this month, the wrestler has also seemingly shut down his restaurant in Texas.

According to My San Antonio, barricades have been set up outside La Cantinita on Blanco Road and signs are posted advertising that the space is for lease.

In addition, the website for the restaurant has been deactivated and social media pages haven’t been updated in a month. Plus, Yelp lists the business as closed.

The website notes that it’s unclear if the restaurant is permanently closed or just relocating. They also reached out to reps for the wrestler but haven’t heard back.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Yeah there was no chance that was gonna last
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
So, ADR is blaming Paige for his WWE heat

In an interview with Medio Tiempo, Alberto El Patron commented on a possible return to WWE and has seemingly changed his views on the company and Triple H:

"I apologized to Triple H for the issues we were in when I was with the relationship with my ex-partner. She and her entire family made me believe that those who affected our relationship were them, specifically him.

Of course, I would go back (to WWE), I would not go back fulltime, but I would make a special appearance before I put on my wrestling boots and it will surely happen, surely before I retire I will do something special with them. I see a very difficult 2018, but in 2019 before leaving I'm definitely going to do something with them, we shook hands and everything is fine right now. Time heals wounds."
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Ahahahahaha oh man, talk about crawling back like a bitch. Del Rio suddenly realizing without those WWE checks that he's not quite the hot shit he thought he was.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Solid plan. Makes him look like a sound-minded 40 year old, listening to his 20-something GF bring drama with his former employer!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
That cocaine ain't flowing like it once was.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post