This Was The XFL
Fuck yeah, I can't wait for this
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

come on, February? i can't wait that long!
[Image: 24H1eOe.jpg]
Just watched it...I really hate to say it, Vince at the end, holy fuck I think someone should add him to the 2017 Celebrity Death watch.
I watched it last night. I really enjoyed it. And yeah, Vince is definitely looking his age and then some.

Is there a way to watch this online?
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
Download the WatchESPN app, which is on mobile amd game systems. It's under ESPN3.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

http://dailysnark.com/report-rumors-surf...ming-back/

McMahon has filed two new XFL trademarks recently.
Announcement may come in January.
I think it was too ambitious of him at the time it was done. I could see it being a bit more successful today than it could have been then.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

My thoughts as well. Change the rules a bit. No need for a TV deal, put it on the network.

Right now with no real competition for the NFL or if they do the season as before, after NFL season is over, could be decent.
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
If this Facebook deal they're doing with the mixed matches is a success, it could be streamed there as well to get more eyes on it.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
So WWE stock has been doing really well. Questionably well. I was waiting for the bottom to fall out...guess we will see on Monday.

Even though Vince is using his own money, he will not be watching over the WWE as closely. Even though we view that as a good thing, stockholders will only hear of a CEO going mad and stretching himself too thin.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
The failure stigma of the XFL is going to follow this league no matter what. I don't see this ending well.

Its perfect tho, the xfl for the right (leftists will call it the xenophobic football league) nfl for the left (nigger football league from the hardcore racists, probably just no fun league from everyone else)

Everyone wants to stay separated and safe nowadays so it’s perfect. Everybody wins and loses at the same time and we still don’t have potable water....

BUT WE DO HAVE POP PUNK PANCHO VILLA AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON, AND SPOTIFY!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 4 users Like Brulos's post
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/vince-m...ll-league/

what could go wrong
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
So check it out, I ate an old edible I found and it was stale as fucc and I also have really bad diarrhea bow
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
“Linda McMahon works under Donald Trump’s administration. Trump had talks with Jerry Jones many years ago about buying into the Dallas Cowboys and he put in a $1 billion bid for the Buffalo Bills in 2014. Trump has been very critical of the NFL players for kneeling during the National Anthem and he’s ripped the league for their declining ratings. Trump, Jones, and the McMahons are all friends. Perhaps, I am reading too much into that but I would not be surprised if there was a connection.” -Corey Jacobs Wrestlingnews.co
Trump has always been sour that the USFL went under. This is another attempt at him trying to stick it to the NFL.

Win the Day!

Man, I was just kidding. Its already starting, I love it!

More opportunity to fuck with people irl and on the internet
I am in
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Vince sold off 3.34 million shares of stock today for over $100m. Things are getting serious.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Need to get an Orlando Rage jersey
I had a real XFL football...fuckers are $100 on ebay. Shit.
Be sure to save all the new XFL 2.0 merch this time around so that when it fails again, you can sell it for big bucks in 2045.

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
(12-17-2017, 10:44 AM)Brulos Wrote: Man, I was just kidding. Its already starting, I love it!

More opportunity to fuck with people irl and on the internet

not really starting, its no secrets that Trumps has been butt hurt at thr NFL for years. His raging at the NFL latley isnt surprising when you lnow the history.
Highly recommend listening to the Xmas eve WOR if this is interesting to you.

TL;DR - Vince is possibly starting a new football league, but also this money might be him buying into a consortium to buy the Carolina Panthers.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
It looks like all of the rumors surrounding the return of the XFL are true and people in WWE are doing things behind the scenes in anticipation of the marketing blitz that will lead up to opening day.

PWInsider reports that the WWE production team has been working on videos that will eventually air and will hype the return of the league. For what it’s worth, I’ve noticed that the XFL website is no longer redirecting to WWE.com. Now, it’s just a blank page so that could be an indication that the site is about to re-launch.

It’s kind of odd that the WWE production team is working on XFL videos since the idea behind Vince McMahon’s Alpha Entertainment was to separate the league from WWE so that there would be no impact on the WWE stock. Many people have pointed out over the years that Vince McMahon was working on both the XFL and WWE in 2000 and 2001 and some point to that being what hurt the WWE product in the latter months of 2001 because McMahon was not giving 100% attention to the wrestling side. This time, by setting up Alpha Entertainment separate from WWE, it would help alleviate the concerns from stockholders. Perhaps, the idea is for the WWE production team to work on videos until they are able to hire a separate crew dedicated to the XFL.

The plan for the re-launch of the league is 2020. It looks like they’ve learned lessons from the rushed launch in 2001. 2 years will allow them time to get the infrastructure in place, including the hiring of coaches and players.

During the end of the ESPN “30 For 30” documentary on the XFL, McMahon and Dick Ebersol teased relaunching the league again and McMahon said that he’s had talks with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. It looks like McMahon was serious because the league will be up and running in 2 years.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Jesus Christ, what a time to be alive

Already e-mailed Vinny Mac about becoming the GM of the new Detroit team. As a 17-time fantasy football champion I'm like the John Cena of putting rosters together so he'd be stoopid not to hire me.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post