This Was The XFL
What a madman.

[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Oh snap
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Man, I hope this gets him out of WWE creative. Take fucking Dunn and Kerwin with you.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Insane.

I have a bad feeling about this. Red white and blue color scheme? Who wants to bet this becomes the "rah rah we don't kneel America first" football league? I sense Vince is going to steer into the jingoism and basically create Trump Football.

Livestream for anyone who will want it. Starts at 3PM ET
Its literally the new USFL

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
i cant think of any of other sports leagues that use red/white/blue as their logo colors
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
NBA, MLB, NFL logos are in those colors
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I'm fairly certain that was sarcasm DangCage

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 4 users Like Rob's post
I'm well aware it's a common color, but it's also a departure from what the original XFL color scheme was
Oh, man...watching him try to not directly say "the players cannot kneel" was fucking hilarious.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dr. Mario's post
Hahaha yeah I missed the press conference but I just read about it and sounded like he basically stumbled around that one, but decided no kneeling.
He outright said just football. No outside bs.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I've watched Vince McMahon do business for nearly 30 years. I'll believe the no-outside-BS shit when I see it. The second those ratings drop, Roman Reigns will be helicoptered to the 50 yard line to enter the game.
[+] 4 users Like Peezy's post
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post

He said, without a hint of irony...
[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
i think it has a chance to succeed if they can implement some gambling aspect to it. people will watch if they can bet on it. otherwise noone will watch a 2nd tier sports league in Murrica
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
(01-25-2018, 04:41 PM)Zack T Wrote: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

^^^^^^^
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post
(01-25-2018, 05:27 PM)bj0rn Wrote: i think it has a chance to succeed if they can implement some gambling aspect to it. people will watch if they can bet on it. otherwise noone will watch a 2nd tier sports league in Murrica

This but part of me worries with Alpha Entertainment owning all the teams that a overwhelming majority bookies will remain skeptical. His presence was the visible scapegoat, but his control was the ultimate failure, in my opinion.

Vince could make this work even with not-so-great TV ratings. NFL ratings have dipped, but so have everyones. If he can get a good streaming package, the XFL can compete, albeit short term, with the NFL.

XFL gave us the sky cam. That alone is worth a round two to see what else we get out of it.
(01-25-2018, 04:50 PM)Peezy Wrote: https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status...9757387776

He said, without a hint of irony...

Vince believes that their shows should be 90 minutes long. But the ad revenue is too good and USA network want 3 hours.