2016-2017 NBA Thread
O SHIT WHAT A BOMB
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
(07-01-2018, 07:38 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Part of me feels like the NBA really wants to rejuvinate the Celtics/Lakers rivalry

they are both 3.5/1 to win the title now!

lakers vs celtics finals would also be lebron vs kyrie now. yuge
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
lakers should now do whatever they can to trade for kawhi. lebron/kawhi and 3 others is a legit threat to the title imo

LANCE STEPHENSON JUST SIGNED WITH THE LAKERS
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
CELTICS VS. LAKERS HERE WE COME!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
lakers now sign javale mcgee. ahahhahah wtf this is amazing.
Wow. Fuck it I’m a lakers fan now. Big baller bron.

Holy fucking shit
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
remmeber when the cavs made that trade with the lakers and cleared all that cap space for the lakers. lebron says, thanks dan gilbert.
Yup and thanks to Lebron we have Tristan and JR on salary for the next 3 years. Thanks for leaving us in the dark again bruh!
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Rondo to lakers now hahaha what is going on
Lonzo finna get traded now
In other words: Lakers are doing the same thing the Cavs did. Mortgage off the future for short term deals and expiring contracts. Lots of luck!
gsw just signed boogie
Ha!!!!

Good luck now Bronny
One team now has a starting 5 composed of the 2016 Olympic team. Way to separate yourself from the others NBA. Lets keep the super teams coming!
5 fucking all stars. Welp. I give up.
[Image: c2c04223695632305d4bd74288facbbd.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Foolish Madman's post
boogie might not even play next year or atleast wont be 100%. i think its a really smart move by boogie actually
this is pretty much the exact same thing i was texting my friends right after the news broke

I remember when Chris Paul got blocked from going to LA for fairness of competition.
I mean, it's a smart move for Cousins like bj0rn said but still...goddamn. Why even have 28 other teams?
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

(07-02-2018, 09:25 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I remember when Chris Paul got blocked from going to LA for fairness of competition.

it was blocked because the the hornets were owned by the league at the time. the other owners blocked it cuz they thought it was heavily lopsided. i said at the time it wasnt and it just goes to show that a very, very large % of the owners are morons when it comes to running a nba team

(07-02-2018, 09:32 PM)Peezy Wrote: I mean, it's a smart move for Cousins like bj0rn said but still...goddamn. Why even have 28 other teams?

you could say this almost every year since we've been alive

the problem in the NBA isnt that there are super teams, the problem is that there are super owners who run shop on all the other idiot owners

[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
Tony Parker signed 2 year deal with the Hornets. The fuck?!
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
(07-06-2018, 02:45 PM)Mudkips Wrote: Tony Parker signed 2 year deal with the Hornets. The fuck?!

the glory days of the fabled spurs dynasty is officially over
if any of you are true lovers of the game, i suggest to anyone to make a trip out one year to vegas for nba summer league. epic
Go watch the Blazers win the only kind of championship that they can muster! They've been off the chain in Summer League play!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

^^^

I speak truth! The Blazers will finish no better than 5th in the West this year though.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]