2016-2017 NBA Thread
I don't think he's leaving Cleveland at all which is why I wish he'd just stop bullshitting around and say something so they can make a move with that first round pick they got from Boston already.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
OKC dropped 148 on the Cavs, wow
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Yup. Team is pillow soft. Fire Lue and make a trade already.
Smile
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27559...iers-trade

based
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I lost a lot of respect I had for him when that report came out
Literally tried everything to get out of Cleveland, can't really fault him for that.
Yeah and in the process fucked up what chemistry they had forcing their hand in a trade that so far has been a bust and likely expedited Lebron out of town even faster.

Glad he's doing well but I wish it didn't come at the expense of blowing a once championship team with a great thing going apart.
Oh well what do you expect from someone that thinks the earth is flat.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Cousins done for the year.

Sucks. NOLA was looking like a pretty scrappy 5th/6th seed. Guess the Brow gets to take another April vacation this year.
Quote:This study of 25 NBA players and athletes from other sports says that this kind of injury kills 30% of careers, but for those who recover well enough, they'll have limited performance in the next season and virtually full recovery two years after an operation. It does say, however, that it is the worst on NBA players compared to other sports.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28644678

Hope he can make a full recovery. NBA needs players like Cousins.
(01-26-2018, 04:05 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Yeah and in the process fucked up what chemistry they had forcing their hand in a trade that so far has been a bust and likely expedited Lebron out of town even faster.

Glad he's doing well but I wish it didn't come at the expense of blowing a once championship team with a great thing going apart.

It's alright fam you got IT now. Great chemistry with the team!
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...4876326912
Multiple sources say the ghost of his sister told him Lebron gone.

[Image: multiple-sources.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
Kevin Love showing Jeff Green some love.

[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
This is the same team that gave Love shit for being sick and missing a game. Besides LeBron, Love is the 2nd player actually producing nightly.

I'm dead
[+] 4 users Like Mudkips's post
Love's my dude

Wish he was treated better
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Holy Christ. Detroit just gave up like their entire starting roster and 2 draft picks for Blake.

Assholes. I wanted Avery Bradley Mad
Hoping this begins tank mode for the Clippers so Balmer can relocate to Seattle.
I like it. Gave up a lot but this team as it stands was going nowhere & we had a 2% chance (generous estimate) of re-signing AB anyways. Now Luke Kennard will get more minutes & that's a good thing.

This might end up flopping but rite now I'm a lil' bit pumped about having Drummond & Griffin locked up for the next 4-5 years......eventually old school basketball is gonna come back rite???
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
Whooo-weeee.....according to the people that host the ONLY sports talk show here that matters (Mike Valenti show) I'm in the vast minority. I can see disliking the trade but these cats HATE it!!!! Well.....most of 'em anyways (including listeners). I stand by my relative enthusiasm.....for now.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Awesome. Kevin Love out 6-8 weeks with a fractured hand

I hate this season more every day
im so pumped i didnt barrel off huge like i did the last 3 years on harden to win mvp
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Well hot damn.
Quote:ESPN.com reports LeBron James is open to sitting down with the Warriors this offseason, when he is expected to decline his $35.6 million player option and hit free agency.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/01/lebron-jam...ck-bottom/

Interesting. I thought this man was staying put in Cleveland. You might as well name the city LEAVEland from now on rite
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
Gotta find some way to make headlines on a slow day I suppose
He’s gone
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
If he does, I hope its to Houston but I cant see them affording it.
Kinda funny as soon as my Pistons get a MEGA-STAR he bails. #scaredAF
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
RIP Cavaliers

Already know the Decision 2.0 is coming. I'd be all for trading Lebron. No point in keeping him around when this team doesn't even try any more.
Well that game was fun.
[Image: c2c04223695632305d4bd74288facbbd.jpg]