Diablo 4 hype thread
Post diablo 4 related things in this thread!
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Diablo is a franchise I enjoy! I played a few seasons of 3, that is a great way to play that game
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Yeah i liked it the but have over 20 different levels on diffculty i can play on it.

dislike.

i remember 7 difficulties and hardcore..

now it feels pussy!
I'm expecting a new xpac for D3.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

I greatly enjoy 3, I would be totally fine with that.

But 4 would be great too.
3 hasn't had near the support for it's life span. It would be a huge left turn for Blizzard to announce a successor after only one xpac. I see all these hype trains departing the stations for disappointment land. This is not, nor has it ever been Blizzard's MO, to release a full sequel this quickly.

Over 13vlevels of torment is still ridiculous
I'm hoping the new xpac fixes all the glaring ridiculousness.

https://clips.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/OddStorkKeepo
diablo 4 being announced?
I don't buy it. It's gonna be good money after bad if they go for D4. They let a seriously awful launch version of D3 go to market. It took them way too long to fix it with RoS. I still think we're going to get a pretty big xpac for D3 in order to redeem it and buy some time for the new Diablo team to settle in and get to work on 4. They literally hired game directors, animators and leads for different groups for Diablo last month, they'll have nothing to give to you people, except maybe a logo people will read WAY too much into if they go for D4.

I think their biggest problem is that they outsourced their console servers. None of the console players have any access to the seasons. So where is the fuel for replay?
D3 isn't a tough game to run even on laptop hardware. The console version was a turd from the get-go, they focussed on the PC version of RoS. Anybody who wants to play D3, just get it on your PC, trust me, you can play it.

No D4 (HA!). Huge D3 updates. They're recreating D1 in D3 slowly starting with the darkening of Tristram, PTR next week. Necromancer class and a whole bunch of new campaigns coming in 2017.

Sounds good to me!
Hmmmmm.
They only just hired leads for the unannounced Diablo project and it was weird to me people thought it was going to happen at Blizzcon. D4 would take years to develop, they can't announce anything if they have nothing to show for it.

I hope they find what im looking for!