Infinite Warfare beta
Starts tomorrow at 10am PT. Codes started rolling out last night. Check your email if you preordered.

I've got it downloaded and ready to go, just waiting for them to let us online.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pass. Infinite Warfare looks like trash. If it weren't for MWR, it would be a bomb
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I don't care for this game either, but for different reasons. The whole franchise has become so disposable. Its a new game every November. Most people play it for 3-6 months, and then pick it back up when the new one comes out. And at full retail price I personally don't see the point with such little replay value. Its also become much too competitive and I don't have the time or patience to drop several hours a day to keep my skills that sharp. MW2 was the best title of the series.
It has TONS of replay value for me and I only stick to multiplayer. Then there's campaign and zombies that I never even touch and still feel satisfied. They offer a lot of content for 60 bucks IMO.

I'm not as hype for IW as I was for BO3, but I'm still looking forward to grinding a brand new CoD, and playing some MWR as well. Hope it's a good year for CoD.
There definitely is a lot of content in these games, but I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been in this boat for a while, actually. I'm just burned out. I played a little bit of AW and I liked that one just fine, but before that, I'm pretty sure the last one I played was MW2. This current one holds no appeal to me, other than the MW remaster, but that is not enough for me to buy in.

I get why that's only available to people who buy the full game, because otherwise IW would probably be the lowest selling game in the franchise so far, but I just can't do it.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Yeah, there is just too much out there right now to really dedicate time and money to something that might be alright. I mean between KoF XIV and Overwatch my multi-player needs are more than met and single player content wise there is so much good shit.

i havent played the last 2 or 3 COD games, i think. got burned out also
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
No PC beta wtf

Fucking gay
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Man everyone is shitting all over the beta. The only reason I'm buying this is for MWR
Ah so in other words you're one of the suckers
This game is annoying as fuck. So much random unnecessary bullshit. 12 days into the game and I don't even feel like turning it on half the time. I want to grind a new CoD like a motherfucker too.
Damn even Dutyman Phazz isn't digging this game!

Go get Titanfall 2 brother, join us.
I played the tech test for that game and wasn't feeling that too much either. I liked Pilot vs Pilot (probably since I'm a CoD guy) but don't like the Titan aspect of the game.
It's CoD bruh. Peaked at Black Ops 1
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
MW3, BO2, BO3 (all released after BO1) are all better than BO1 imo.
Nah
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
BO1>BO3>MW3 if we're being honest
Sick

[+] 1 user Likes phazz's post
Infinite Warfare is garbage. BF1, Titanfall 2 and Gears 4 are all miles better this year

I've been meaning to buy Titanfall 2. How's the PC community on that? I know with COD the PC version is usually dead after a few months
I dunno, I've heard it's not great on PC. That's why I didn't get that version actually. I've never had a problem finding games on PS4 though.