Official WWE Backlash 2016 Betting Thread
6 Matches Announced

[Image: 20160823_Backlash_DeanAJ--ffa3cfc4e846b1...eedc18.jpg]

Dean Ambrose © vs AJ Styles - WWE Championship

[Image: 20160823_Backlash_6Woman--93e2436a6a9995...02b05e.jpg]

Natalya vs Naomi vs Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella vs Carmella vs Alexa Bliss - Women's Championship

[Image: 20160906_Backlash_SDTagTitleBracket_BELT...b29bee.jpg]

Winner Of Hype Bros/Usos vs Heath Slater & Rhyno - WWE Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20160830_Backlash_MizZiggler--29a1ca6f2c...bfa330.jpg]

Miz © vs Dolph Ziggler - Intercontinental Championship

[Image: 20160830_Backlash_OrtonBray--89e479c37c6...9aac62.jpg]

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

[Image: 20160906_Backlash_SDTagTitleBracket_BELT...b29bee.jpg]

Hype Bros vs Usos - Winner goes on to face Heath Slater & Rhyno for the WWE Tag Team Championships later in the night
So this is good news. Only a total of 6 matches announced, hopefully no surprise matches. If this is a 3 hour show, then we're in for some long matches OR they are doing the smart thing and only doing a 2 hour-or-so show. Hopefully Raw follows their example too.

I'd recommend everyone specify the 2 tag matches like I am below, so there's no confusion.

Anyway, here's my bets, losers.

6 - Usos against Hype Bros
5 - Randy Orton
4 - Miz
3 - AJ Styles
2 - Natalya
1 - Usos against Heath/Rhyno
You do realize it's American Alpha v Slater/Rhyno in the finals rite? Maybe watch or read SD! results before making a fool of yourself chummmmmmm........p!!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Nope. WWE.com announced today that American Alpha is out of the match now due to injury (the angle from last night). So the Usos will face Ryder/Mojo. Winner faces Slaterhyno for the titles.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Well boy do I look like an asshole!!!! Not the first time tho.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
They've done this Heath Slater thing right man.. and im actually more interested in the SD Tag Titles because of him alone.. AJ Styles/Dean Ambrose will be cool.. no telling if they'll have Ambrose drop the title or not really.. I cant say that everyone at WWE thinks Dean is making a great champ... I don't think he's bad at all, but they might just let AJ walk away with that title.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

They really should in my opinion. Dean was more on fire dealing with Seth and Roman but the split kinda shunted his momentum a bit. AJ is on fire as fuck ever since turning heel and I think it makes no sense for him to beat John Cena so decisively but lose to Dean.
I'm almost certain AJ will be winning the title and becoming the new KBC champion. They might hold it off until Survivor Series, but I doubt it. Either way, AJ will be WWE champion before the end of the year.

I think they really wanna make a splash with Smackdowns first exclusive PPV.. they rushed the Dolph storyline to give Dean credibility, some mic time and a title defense under his belt before he ultimately drops it to Styles.

Dean is like Austin in a lot of ways that, he's way cooler chasing the title than holding it, when he finally wins it, its awesome, and its cool for a few months but then the underdog, do anything to claw to the top character goes out the window when he comes out trying to be the face when he doesn't do it all that well to begin with.

I dig Styles wrestling style, but unless something changes down the road, I really don't dig his mic work, its weird because with his hipster look you wouldn't think he'd have such a southern accent, also, he looks like one of my old friends and I cant get over that, also, he says corny shit a lot of the time like Roman Reigns does, he's just more fluid at making what he says believable, and his entrance is way better.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

I hate even coming in here cuz I was such a dick with incorrect information. Maybe if I put a band-aid on the hole in Zack's ball's he'll forgive me. I assume I need the GAPING size rite.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Check out the thread Fro, I posted a new picture last night. You can see it's almost completely healed!

Is no one else gonna bet you pieces of shit
- Usos beat Hype Bros
- AJ Styles
- Heath Slater & Rhyno win tag titles
- Bray Wyatt
- Miz
- Alexa Bliss

I assume that's right? It gets a little weird with the tag title matches

Hype Bros x2
Aj
Rando
Miz
Nikki
[Image: Chaos.png]

(09-09-2016, 09:43 AM)Peezy Wrote: - Usos beat Hype Bros
- AJ Styles
- Heath Slater & Rhyno win tag titles
- Bray Wyatt
- Miz
- Alexa Bliss

I assume that's right? It gets a little weird with the tag title matches

[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
6 - Miz
5 - Slater & Rhyno (champs)
4 - Uso's (over Hype Bro's)
3 - Nikki Bella
2 - AJ Styles
1 - RKO
Report: Orton injured, possibly out of backlash....
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

It's a work. It'll be the ultimate RKO for Outta Nowhere if people think he's out.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

6-bella
5-miz
4-aj
3-slater rhino tag champs
2-hype bros defeat usos
1-orton
promo then womens match to start?

Boring
Alexa. Hnnnng

This is actually a pretty damn decent match thus far. They all look sexy as fuck and are putting on a very sports entertaining match.

Win the Day!

Naomi fucked up that head scissors spot but otherwise, yeah this has been pretty solid.

Super bummed Alexa got eliminated.

That little detail of Wyatt attacking Orton backstage was awesome and good storytelling. They're keeping his legit injury in a story line to keep the feud going later.

Win the Day!

I like heel Usos. Gives them a refreshing new edge that they desperately needed.

Win the Day!

Slater gets his contract tonight BAYBAY
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
maryses tits look noice tonight
[+] 2 users Like User Name's post
Did anyone else notice Miz and Ziggler started off just like Punk and Mickey? Double leg takedown, strikes to the back of the head, rear choke, then Miz rolled out of the ring?

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Oh. Hey Kane.

Fuck it why not!
Am I the only one who thinks a Bray Wyatt v. KO match would be money?