del rio suspended
Wellness violation. I knew he looked kind of jacked up
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
motha fucka was tone as fuck against cena.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
WHO CARES
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Great news.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
looks like paige is also suspended
(08-17-2016, 03:32 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: WHO CARES

Cena would, but Del Rio can't see him anyway.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Yup. Paige too. Were they doing coke in the bathroom or something before a show?

Jen had the curve-ball theory: What if Del Rio knocked her up and she has to "take care of it".

And this was before we learned Del Rio was suspended too.
Now it could be a "you guys fucked up.. You get time off to deal with it, but it's gonna be played off as a derogatory thing for both of youc
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
why would she have to get suspended to deal with it?
[+] 1 user Likes Reggie's post
paige getting pregnant so they play it off as del rio and her both getting wellness policy suspensions is quite the out of the box theory
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Well you need a couple days to a week off after an abortion depending. And the wellness violation is her "punishment" for being irresponsible.

I'll admit it's completely off the wall, and more than likely not true, but it was funny that she said that randomly joking, then we come outta the gym and look at this thread and see he is suspended too.

They probably just blew a joint together or something.
I don't have a good feeling about this.

Paige is young and has always come across as a bit of a party/troublesome type. She's the vulgar DGAF-type person on Total Divas, she had that maybe/sorta/kinda arrest incident in Vegas awhile back, she's been reported to have heat over her relationship with Del Rio, Meltzer said recently that she had "other issues" and now she's failed a drug test.

Add to that, Paige already seems absolutely over the moon about Del Rio and from an outsider's perspective, she kinda comes across as the Harley Quinn type that is obsessed with Joker. She's constantly posting a things about him on social media. Meanwhile, I'm not sure Del Rio's ever mentioned her.

They also seem like one of those break-up-make-up-repeat type couples (remember when all Del Rio pics on Paige's Instagram disappeared and then returned a few days later? That screams "we had a huge fight" "never mind we made up" arguments to me. But those type of relationships are often the most intense, ride-or-die type couples. Pro wrestling's Bobby & Whitney.

There's rumors that Del Rio has an out in his contract and could be leaving as soon as next month and probably not on the best of terms after this.

Honestly, it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to me that, if Del Rio leaves, I could see Paige following him.

Maybe I'm just wildly off base and totally speculating, but she seems possibly young and foolish enough to torpedo her career for her man if she was mad enough.

Molly
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
What's Paige going to do when Del Rio heads back to AAA/Mexico and his wife?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Wow, peezy. How in the hell have you gathered that much about Paige and del rio's relationship?
(08-17-2016, 07:30 PM)Reggie Wrote: Wow, peezy. How in the hell have you gathered that much about Paige and del rio's relationship?

Complete speculation, in addition to knowing how 23 year old girls are.

(08-17-2016, 07:31 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 07:30 PM)Reggie Wrote: Wow, peezy. How in the hell have you gathered that much about Paige and del rio's relationship?

Complete speculation, in addition to knowing how 23 year old girls are.

So do you think Paige has tried anal yet?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I definitely saw the IG thing. She deleted all the photos a little bit ago and then came back with "These were all deleted for some reason"...like all crazy girlfriends.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Anal is Paige's first base.

[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
Don't tease me you son of a bitch
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I don't really see her torpedoing her career, she's been irrelevant lately in the womans division, and most superstars who get a heavy push right out the gate from WWE and end up somewhere else, often end up making more money under less restriction and living off the name they built at WWE through the indys.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Meltzer said on Monday that Paige probably has a bulging disc in her back and might be getting a second opinion to see if surgery is necessary. It was probably from the aforementioned anal but Meltzer did not give her a Starfish rating so that's purely speculation.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
(08-17-2016, 05:42 PM)bj0rn Wrote: paige getting pregnant so they play it off as del rio and her both getting wellness policy suspensions is quite the out of the box theory

Seems like an IN THE BOX theory to me rite.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE has suspended Natalie Coyle (Eva Marie) for 30 days effective immediately for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

(08-18-2016, 02:15 PM)Dr. Mario Wrote: STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE has suspended Natalie Coyle (Eva Marie) for 30 days effective immediately for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.

This shit silly
She's really looking for ways to avoid that match with Becky Lynch...

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post