► Official NXT Thread
Yea I dunno why he refuses to change his attire. I've seen his older looks, if he'd go back to wearing tights and shit, but noooo he insists on wearing little trunks that show off his legs and make him look fat even though he's not really.
The trunks are fine its those stupid fucking jerseys that make him look so fucking bad.

Also wanted to discuss something Will said talking about Gargano and not meaning knocking anybody when he said Gargano is #2 in the world.

You mentioned Seth Rollins in there. In sorry but I don't think Rollin should be discussed in even the top 10 and its a shame. Dude went from easily being in my opinion the best in the world or atleast a stong contender for the spot to not being even in discussion for the top 10 in the world and its a damn shame.

This is all my opinion but it just feels like after his injury and leaving the Authority he's fell off hard. Alot of it isn't his fault but instead creative's for not doing anything with him super interesting and when something does start to work the fuck it off and the momentum torpedoes. Bit at the same time it seems like he himself is just going through the motuon and not giving his all, which is probably due to frustration at creative.

I mean the good thing is he is Seth Rollins so he could easily be back in top 5 talks in a heartbeat. I hope this fued with Ambrose is handled right and gives his carrer a shot of adrenaline. Also they need to turn him heel a fued or two after this Ambrose thing. Imho he is so much better as a heel.
I disagree. As far as the Raw roster goes, he has been consistently having the best matches on a weekly basis. It isn't his fault that like everyone else he's subjected to poor booking, awful decision making and has really been held back from his potential. His talent is still very much there.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Is it really that difficult to regularly have one of the best match on the RAW roster? RAW out of Smackdown , The cruiserweight, and NXT is the weakest out of the 4 rosters as far as in ring skill goes.

I'm not saying he sucks or his skills are lacking. No the talent hasn't gone down its just seems to me like he's not putting in the effort he was a few years ago. He seems to have lost the fire that made his stuff during the authority era so great.
Someone needs to link up some old Chris Hero matches. Because seeing him as Ohno, I legit can't believe that he was every any fucking good at all.
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
YouTube my dude... Look up his stuff in PWG and Japan.
CZW is his best
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I was more thinking the stuff right before he came back to NXT. But yeah his stuff in CZW is great too. Also his Kings of Wrestling stuff with Cesar/Claudia is great.
(11-18-2018, 09:17 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote: Someone needs to link up some old Chris Hero matches. Because seeing him as Ohno, I legit can't believe that he was every any fucking good at all.

I'll see what I can dig up. For now, here is Chris Hero almost dying
[Image: Chase-Field-2-1024x732.jpg]
(11-18-2018, 09:17 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote: Someone needs to link up some old Chris Hero matches. Because seeing him as Ohno, I legit can't believe that he was every any fucking good at all.

he's still good.....
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
Mike, you know there has to be something there is frickin Reggie and I agree on something!
Just google Kings of Wrestling. No better tag team out there.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Just finally watched it. Amazing again. Loved the War Games match so much. Just loved the planning of it
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Do what in the crazy ass Mickie James Kelly Kelly Powder fuck?

Andy Worhol meets Shirley Temple and Kittie
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
This chick is simultaneously hot and yet makes me very uncomfortable at the same time. She's like a sex robot from a Black Mirror episode.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
You think this "chick" is hot, huh?  I bet you thought RuPaul was hot too, right?

[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I've never heard of this Poppy chick until this thread. Her music is all over the place and I kind of dig it. This song had officially gone on the playlist though.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
This UK Takeover show has been great so far
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Forgot that was taking place.

Did everyone hear about the Worlds Collide tournament coming up? Guys from NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live doing matches with the winner getting a title shot on their brand’s show. Something like that. It’s taking place Rumble weekend at Axxess.

Edit - here is the announcement. I’ll be hitting up one of those shows while I’m in Phoenix but I’m not sure which yet:
Quote:The Superstars of NXT, NXT UK and 205 Live are set to battle in the first-ever WWE Worlds Collide Tournament, one of the most unique tournaments in sports-entertainment history, and it all goes down at Royal Rumble Axxess in Phoenix. Axxess tickets are available now at Phoenix.Ticketforce.com.

Brand-versus-brand dream matches will become a reality as 15 Superstars in total — five from NXT, five from NXT UK and five from 205 Live — will compete over the course of two days, with the tournament winner receiving a future NXT, NXT UK or 205 Live Championship Match of their choosing. That means anyone can become a champion on any brand!

The WWE Worlds Collide Tournament, which will be taped for a WWE Network special, kicks off with a 15-Superstar Battle Royal on Saturday, Jan. 26, at the 8 a.m. session of Axxess. The order of elimination in the Battle Royal will then determine the First-Round Matches for a 15-Superstar, single-elimination tournament beginning later that session. The Battle Royal winner will receive a first-round bye.

The tournament will continue at Saturday’s second session of Axxess, taking place from 1-5 p.m., before concluding at the final Axxess session on Sunday, Jan. 27, from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Featuring a veritable who’s who from all three brands, the tournament will include the following Superstars:

From NXT

Adam Cole
Velveteen Dream
Dominik Dijakovic
Keith Lee
Otis Dozovic

From NXT UK

Mark Andrews
Tyler Bate
Travis Banks
Jordan Devlin
Zack Gibson

From 205 Live

Cedric Alexander
Tony Nese
Drew Gulak
TJP
A Superstar to be named

Given the format of the tournament, there’s no telling who will fight whom when the brands collide. Which Superstar will rise to the occasion, beat out the best of his brand (and others), and claim a future title opportunity — and what championship will he choose to go after?

Royal Rumble Axxess, which takes over the Phoenix Convention Center Friday, Jan. 25, to Sunday, Jan. 27, will also feature NXT UK tapings on Friday and Sunday, as well as Superstar meet-and-greets, the WWE Superstore, photo opportunities, other live matches and much more throughout the entire weekend.

Watched most of the UK Takeover but haven't seen the main event yet. But so far it's been really good. Glad Finn Balor won, I wasn't looking forward to trying to figure out how we were gonna handle a UK guy I've never even heard of being the KBC champ

Watching now. Good showski. Those tag belts are sexy af.

Unrelated to the UK show but Trevor Lee signed with WWE. I’m not sure he knows how to be PC but we shall see if he makes it.
Holy Jesus, that main event was unreal! MotY contender and it’s not even two weeks into the new year!

And the ending gave me chills. WALTER is fucking brutal and I can’t wait to see what those two can do! I hope they do it at NXT Takeover for WM. It will probably be match of the week if they do.
Walter vs. Dunne is gonna be off the charts awesome.

And yeah, the main event of that show was incredible up until they botched the top rope finish twice. I felt terrible for them, but that totally derailed the momentum. But up until then, yeah, easily MOTY level main event.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Yeah it was really too bad about the top rope spot.
They handled it really well both times but I agree it kinda scarred the match.

On Walter, when we went to that Progress show a while back, he was on the show and got a huge pop. But when he wrestled, all we saw was the live child of Khali and El Gigante doing a Frankenstein impression.

Hoping it was just that show because that was just aweful.
Never seen him in a bad match. Maybe it’s you? He has had great matches against ZSJ, Riddle, PCO, Keith Lee, and more.

Here is one against Will Ospreay:
(01-13-2019, 11:58 AM)Chris Wrote: Never seen him in a bad match. Maybe it’s you? He has had great matches against ZSJ, Riddle, PCO, Keith Lee, and more.

Here is one against Will Ospreay:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuiyypK1d8

To be fair, that was one of the last dates of that little Progress tour and Mustache Mountain, Pete Dunne (and even Eddie Dennis now that I've seen him on NXT) all kind of didn't wrestle like themselves/did more comedy... Typical house show fun shit. Especially Trent Seven.

So it may have just been a case of that.
I actually have that same match you linked queued up. Came across it on a /SquaredCircle thread.
Mmm has the worst opinions on this forum, I thought that’s been known. It’s definitely just him.. no offense mmm *shrug*
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Tag match was great.

That pop for Finn. Wow
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
That was the Balor that should be on Raw, that was Prince Devitt.
[Image: Chaos.png]